Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,336 members, 7,891,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:05 PM

Man Confesses To Killing His Brother’s Wife In Edo State (pics/video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Confesses To Killing His Brother’s Wife In Edo State (pics/video) (32574 Views)

Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama / 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) / Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Confesses To Killing His Brother’s Wife In Edo State (pics/video) by blueAgent(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Useless man,Typical blackman reasoning and behaviour.
Re: Man Confesses To Killing His Brother’s Wife In Edo State (pics/video) by lucky4west: 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
my uromi people and witch na like 5 & 6! main reason we guys in the city do no visit the village....
Re: Man Confesses To Killing His Brother’s Wife In Edo State (pics/video) by tyinfinity: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
See as he resemble peter Peter Obi the alcohol
Re: Man Confesses To Killing His Brother’s Wife In Edo State (pics/video) by blueAgent(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
AKWATGOLD1:
Nigeria has a lot of potentials in other to be explore to assist in governing our self. Let all our elected or political appointees or career civil servant used traditional means to swear in our politicians into office. Corruption will drop drastically.

I laugh in Chinese.

Where do you think politicians get power and authority to ack reckless and corrupt, do you think they get it from the church or School?

Did you hear of Okija Shrine?
Re: Man Confesses To Killing His Brother’s Wife In Edo State (pics/video) by Cde1: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Man Confesses To Killing His Brother’s Wife In Edo State (pics/video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
Na person way know person d kill person.. ur enemy is not far from u..
Re: Man Confesses To Killing His Brother’s Wife In Edo State (pics/video) by BigYash: 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Uromanians grin .. Na uromi or ekpoma my mind first go before I open d news... I was with one of my uromi frd last week.. Nigga said I should never trust any uromi person. I was like " even you? Baba told me ,yes o.. Say him no even trust himsef. I couldn't even drink the odugwu bitters I was holding again..
Re: Man Confesses To Killing His Brother’s Wife In Edo State (pics/video) by jaxxy(m): 12:02am On Nov 11, 2022
Lazy idiotic family members
Re: Man Confesses To Killing His Brother’s Wife In Edo State (pics/video) by Sheggy13(m): 6:01am On Nov 11, 2022
xjiggy:
Unfortunately there's no law to persecute witchcraft. Nothing he said is admissible in court. Just pity the brother and late wife
You mean someone openly and willingly confessing to murder in court, without any duress is not admissible in court?
Re: Man Confesses To Killing His Brother’s Wife In Edo State (pics/video) by xjiggy: 8:39am On Nov 11, 2022
Sheggy13:

You mean someone openly and willingly confessing to murder in court, without any duress is not admissible in court?
if u understand Benin language, what they are saying is that he used diabolical means to perpetrate the act not that he physically killed her. There's nothing in law that support spiritual crime. It's easy for his lawyer to claim he spoke fallacies under duress for fear of mob lynching.
Re: Man Confesses To Killing His Brother’s Wife In Edo State (pics/video) by doshiyad1: 9:29am On Nov 11, 2022
deNet:
Then he think he will be alive to enjoy everything , wicked generation

Asin........... May God deliver us form household enemies; may he not deliver us up to the will of our enemies. Amen!
Re: Man Confesses To Killing His Brother’s Wife In Edo State (pics/video) by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 11, 2022
doshiyad1:

Asin........... May God deliver us form household enemies; may he not deliver us up to the will of our enemies. Amen!

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Buried In Lagos (Photos) / Kidnappers, Armed Robbers Terrorizing Abuja - Kaduna Highway Arrested (Photos) / Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.