Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,224 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi (1685 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Vote Peter Obi / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by SaintBishop: 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
2elliot:
Ari sense fa! Foolish human being.
Stupid, pathetic worthless maggot .You better start your biafra or death chants cause no Igbo lost okoro jew is going to ruled this country. grin grin
Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by SaintBishop: 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Buy your sniper and buy your mat for burial. Come 2023 that Igbo man will be your president for 8years!
Whose going to vote for him? Is it the yorubas who you call afonja skull miners or the northerners who you call beggars? or the ijaws who you call lazy,ogogoro,drunks?
You mother fvckers are in for a long thing. grin grin
Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by 2elliot: 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
SaintBishop:
Stupid, pathetic worthless maggot .You better start your biafra or death chants cause no Igbo lost okoro jew is going to ruled this country. grin grin
We the reasonable ijaws have chosen Obi. Ogogoro addicts like you have no value here.

1 Like

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by SaintBishop: 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
2elliot:
We the reasonable ijaws have chosen Obi. Ogogoro addicts like you have no value here.
You bloody human eating cannibal,let me break it down so that it will sink inside that your stupid 419 skull. No igbo man is going to rule this country till you die osu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by 2elliot: 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
SaintBishop:
You bloody human eating cannibal,let me break it down so that it will sink inside that your stupid 419 skull. No igbo man is go to rule this country till you die osu.
obori, pig

2 Likes

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by Innocentman86: 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
2elliot:
Stop wasting your time,he is not from ijaw.
I'm ijaw and my vote goes to obi

2 Likes

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by JoeNL22(m): 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ebi2233:
I greet you all my Ijaw people on Nairaland. We were unjustly balkanized into six states when we are fully together and share perfect boundaries with each other.

In as much as i believe in nothing Nigeria, because i'v since lost hope in it, i want all Ijaw that truly love our tribe to find a way or the other to vote the Igbo man known as Obi..

From Western Ijaw to Central Ijaw even to Eastern Ijaw please vote for Obi. We are among the 4 largest tribes in the country but they marginalize us in order to weaken us more.
They refuse to count us properly in order to put us in that fake statement they use in belittling us.

Western Ijaw ( Ondo, Edo, Delta), Central Ijaw, (Bayelsa and Ahoada West) Eastern Ijaw (Rivers and Akwa-Ibom) these three Regions that make up the three Geo-Political Zones or Regions of Ijaw please vote Peter Obi.

Even if he didn't win, a clear concience is better than evil money that will destroy our tribe more.

@ General Ditari.
Obi is cumin

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by SaintBishop: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
2elliot:
obori, pig
Bloody, unwanted useless lost Jews. No Igbo man is going to rule this country till you die Igbo okoro.
Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by 2elliot: 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
SaintBishop:
Bloody, unwanted useless lost Jews. No Igbo man is going to rule this country till you die Igbo okoro.
Even your parents know that they didn't give birth to a bright child.

1 Like

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by 2elliot: 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
Innocentman86:

Stop wasting your time,he is not from ijaw.
I'm ijaw and my vote goes to obi
I believe you man. I am an ijaw from gbarain clan, and we are for Obi.

1 Like

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by Idiko1: 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ebi2233:
I greet you all my Ijaw people on Nairaland. We were unjustly balkanized into six states when we are fully together and share perfect boundaries with each other.

In as much as i believe in nothing Nigeria, because i'v since lost hope in it, i want all Ijaw that truly love our tribe to find a way or the other to vote the Igbo man known as Obi..

From Western Ijaw to Central Ijaw even to Eastern Ijaw please vote for Obi. We are among the 4 largest tribes in the country but they marginalize us in order to weaken us more.
They refuse to count us properly in order to put us in that fake statement they use in belittling us.

Western Ijaw ( Ondo, Edo, Delta), Central Ijaw, (Bayelsa and Ahoada West) Eastern Ijaw (Rivers and Akwa-Ibom) these three Regions that make up the three Geo-Political Zones or Regions of Ijaw please vote Peter Obi.

Even if he didn't win, a clear concience is better than evil money that will destroy our tribe more.

@ General Ditari.

Pertinent to the bolded, do you mean Ijaw immigrants in the areas? You have already stated in a previous post that Diri, the governor of the Bayelsa State, will deliver Bayelsa State to Atiku.
Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by SaintBishop: 12:34am On Nov 14, 2022
2elliot:
Even your parents know that they didn't give birth to a bright child.
If only your yam leg, hairy chest, cursade and tura, bleach, bleach, community LovePeddler of mother knows who your father is,it could have save us the stress of a dense like you. Now let it skin into your skull you wanted Igbo okoro, no igbo man will rule this country till the kingdom come and if you don't like it,you can do the needful by hanging your useless self.

1 Like

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by 2elliot: 1:03am On Nov 14, 2022
SaintBishop:
If only your yam leg, hairy chest, cursade and tura, bleach, bleach, community LovePeddler of mother knows who your father is,it could have save us the stress of a dense like you. Now let it skin into your skull you wanted Igbo okoro, no igbo man will rule this country till the kingdom come and if you don't like it,you can do the needful by hanging your useless self.
Rapid dog. Your are inconsequential.
Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by RobbStark(m): 6:08am On Nov 14, 2022
Ebi2233:
But they stood for Goodluck two times

I am with you my brother.
Sentiment apart, Obi is better than the rest of them.
I will not vote Atiku cos of what he and his goons did to gej.

Just the way Bihari has abandoned the south, that is what Tinubu n Atiku wud do NCOs they wud feel we didn't vote for them.
But with Peter Obi, believe me the south will massively be developed.

Vote wisely
Vote ObiDatti 2023
Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by CaptainAyub: 9:54am On Nov 14, 2022
Graysons:
You want all ijaw people to vote for Peter Obi? The same igbo people who call ijaws all kinds of demeaning names?
Like Ogogoro drunkard,lazy fisher men,Swap sweage rat? And so on?
May thunder strike that hand you carry type this trash, nonsense.
I remember the story about how Ijaw representatives to Abacha's constitutional conference were told to look out for South West support on resource control.
But when the Ijaw reps staged a walkout,only the Igbos stood up and walked out with them.
Same pattern with GEJ presidency.
Yet,you ppl never learn.
That's how the Benue ppl I work with were reasoning until b4 the could open their eyes,Fulani was already in the process of wiping them off rhe surface of the earth.
Then they remembered Igbos have never done them anything grin
I know say U be one Monsurudeen masquerading as Ijaw shaa grin
Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by SaintBishop: 12:31am On Nov 15, 2022
2elliot:
Rapid dog. Your are inconsequential.
Yet you keeping mentioning me like the maggot that you are, who's the inconsequential one na you dead brain gorilla?
No Igbo man is going to be president of Nigeria till you die osu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

History: On This Day Ahmadu Bello And Wife Were Brutally Murdered / Heavy Protest In Portharcourt Over Naira Redesign / The Supreme Court Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.