Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

Portugal Job Seekers Visa - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Portugal Job Seekers Visa (60357 Views)

Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) / What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? / Job Seekers Visa Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Teacup: 1:32pm On Jun 05
please do I need to legalize my academic documents at the embassy after MOE and MOFA for jobseeker visa, thought is only for study
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by lekkistar: 2:11pm On Jun 05
Scammer alert ❗ his WhatsApp number is +2347089250991 Please save it as SCAMMER.

He is roaming the Portugal groups on telegram.

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by lady25(f): 5:37pm On Jun 05
Barblow:

With the availability of the tourist visa/Schengen visa on the VFS webpage, is it possible to change it to work visa or study visa on getting to Portugal?
too risky and problematic. Please I beg you don't even think about it. Many are stuck here because of that. Either go for study route or job seeker.

2 Likes

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Sambankole: 10:43pm On Jun 05
Pls which date should we be looking at for appointments for job seekers Visa smiley
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by nosasly: 6:58am On Jun 06
GOOD HOUSE PLSEASE WHO CAN BOOK Appointment Portugal job seeker, i need Appointment
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by printemps: 3:03am On Jun 07
lady25:
too risky and problematic. Please I beg you don't even think about it. Many are stuck here because of that. Either go for study route or job seeker.

Did anyone on here successfully book an appointment for the Portugal Work Visa from the VFS website for this month of June? Thanks
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by christian3(m): 2:43pm On Jun 07
vibrant99:
Are you replying to me based on what you heard or are you in Portugal?

No one, No Jobseeker Gets Residency in 6months..... none!

The only and fastest way to Residency is tru Study for 6 Months maximum if you meet the requirements.

Job seeker is another Manifestation of Interest but a Faster approach.

You get a job and go for your appointment, with your job contract, Then for the next 3 months, your TAX is reviewed.

This is where it gets tricky, A Portuguese employer doesn't file Taxes for you because they pay you by hand, ( they are also beating the system).

How then do you file your Taxes? You approach a lawyer and he/she uses the minimum wage to arrange your taxes and help you document them, this is also expensive.

If you get an Employer who will pay you by Your Tax account, you will earn less because he will also pay direct taxes for you than some who pays you by hand, this person who pays you by hand will pay you more.

Pls can I send you an email?
I want to make some enquiry if you don’t mind.
capekris2000@yahoo.com
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Onyiintel: 8:08pm On Jun 09
Hello, congrats on the Legalization of your documents. Please how is the visa appointment booked for submission of visa application and documents after the legalization at the Portugal embassy. Thank you. This is my Gmail contact onyidivine95@gmail.com. please you can pm me for a better and smooth conversation as I really need info on this Portugal legalization and visa application. Thanks a lot.

It takes minimum of 6weeks for verification and Legalization of our certificate at the Portugal embassy
Once your documents is submitted the count down start , although some cases exceed 6 weeks. However after your documents have been verified, embassy will contact u to come and Legalize that day after paying for the Legalization fee which is 20$ per documents(which is about 35000 currently as of the on I did earlier this week)
However verification of Bsc& transcript is free, why u will have to pay Verification fee for other documents.[/quote]
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Hybeetrading: 8:08pm On Jun 09
We don’t see anyone that gives testimony on his/her jobseeker visa ooo
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Tbexy: 6:27am On Jun 12
Please I have an appointment for the 27th of June for a work visa at VFS lagos. But i need an appointment for legalizing my PCC at the embassy before then. Please who can help me. You can email me at ihemeprogress@gmail.com
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by WIZGUY69(m): 7:09am On Jun 12
Tbexy:
Please I have an appointment for the 27th of June for a work visa at VFS lagos. But i need an appointment for legalizing my PCC at the embassy before then. Please who can help me. You can email me at ihemeprogress@gmail.com

There's no need to legalize it.
It will be legalized at the embassy after you have submitted your applications.

After you have successfully gotten the PCC, authenticate it at MOFA and submit it like that at VFS on the 27th of June.

1 Like

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by demo79: 3:23pm On Jun 12
You can drop your email address
printemps:

Did anyone on here successfully book an appointment for the Portugal Work Visa from the VFS website for this month of June? Thanks
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by demo79: 3:25pm On Jun 12
When do you want to apply?
nosasly:
GOOD HOUSE PLSEASE WHO CAN BOOK Appointment Portugal job seeker, i need Appointment
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by keycash: 8:34pm On Jun 12
There's no need to legalize PCC at embassy only authentication that is all wish you good luck

quote author=Tbexy post=130429598]Please I have an appointment for the 27th of June for a work visa at VFS lagos. But i need an appointment for legalizing my PCC at the embassy before then. Please who can help me. You can email me at ihemeprogress@gmail.com[/quote]
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by sod09(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13
lady25:
Can I get your email address please
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by keycash: 3:07pm On Jun 13
lady25:

Good day,can you tell us how easy is it to get job there in Portugal
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by printemps: 10:38pm On Jun 13
demo79:
You can drop your email address

For privacy reasons, I emailed you. Respond and we can communicate that way. Thanks.
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by keycash: 3:10am On Jun 16
Hello NL family please how long does job seeker visa process takes after submission of documents through VFS ? my friend submit since 14th of May still no response yet .. what could be the delay.. urgent advice needed .
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Marvis20: 7:55am On Jun 16
keycash:
Hello NL family please how long does job seeker visa process takes after submission of documents through VFS ? my friend submit since 14th of May still no response yet .. what could be the delay.. urgent advice needed .

I really don’t know how long it takes for job seeker visa processing time , I submitted my application may 24 , I got a response one week later after submitting my application that I should send my passport photograph, although I added 2 passport photographs on the application but since then I haven’t heard from them , the application is going to 4 weeks now
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by keycash: 6:41pm On Jun 16
Marvis20:

I really don’t know how long it takes for job seeker visa processing time , I submitted my application may 24 , I got a response one week later after submitting my application that I should send my passport photograph, although I added 2 passport photographs on the application but since then I haven’t heard from them , the application is going to 4 weeks now

They did not tell him to resend any documents he only received confirmation from VFS that they have received and process.
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Marvis20: 9:29pm On Jun 16
keycash:

They did not tell him to resend any documents he only received confirmation from VFS that they have received and process.

He should exercise patience , I guess it between 1-60 days before decisions are made on the applications but the longer it take the more chance of getting the visa
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by keycash: 9:57pm On Jun 16
Marvis20:

He should exercise patience , I guess it between 1-60 days before decisions are made on the applications but the longer it take the more chance of getting the visa

Okay I will tell him to be patient thanks for your contribution 😘
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by adewumi20017(f): 7:49am On Jun 17
Good morning, please what's the fate of who get a pre rejection email from Embassy to send a missing documents Any hope?
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by lekejohnson2222: 8:04am On Jun 17
adewumi20017:
Good morning, please what's the fate of who get a pre rejection email from Embassy to send a missing documents Any hope?

Which documents exactly were you asked to provide?
Generally, asking you to provide a missing document shows that your application is being considered and it's not been declined automatically due to the missing document. So there is hope but tell us which documents they requested
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by adewumi20017(f): 8:09am On Jun 17
THEY DIDN'T SPECIFY THE MISSING DOCUMENTS....
lekejohnson2222:

Which documents exactly were you asked to provide?
Generally, asking you to provide a missing document shows that your application is being considered and it's not been declined automatically due to the missing document. So there is hope but tell us which documents they requested
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by lekejohnson2222: 8:17am On Jun 17
adewumi20017:

.......and why did you call it a pre rejection email? Did they mention anything like rejection in your email? Stay positive bro. In 2022, I got an email that I applied for the wrong type of visa without them returning my documents. I had to visit the embassy directly to fill a new application form and submitted new documents which were required for the visa type I needed to upgrade to. Finally, my visa was approved. I initially applied for 90 days Schengen visa but I finally got 120 days temporary long stay visa. So be positive minded my brother
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by lekejohnson2222: 8:20am On Jun 17
adewumi20017:

Would you like to share the email you got here or privately with me through email?
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by adewumi20017(f): 8:21am On Jun 17
I am positive... I have just being nervous.
lekejohnson2222:

.......and why did you call it a pre rejection email? Did they mention anything like rejection in your email? Stay positive bro. In 2022, I got an email that I applied for the wrong type of visa without them returning my documents. I had to visit the embassy directly to fill a new application form and submitted new documents which were required for the visa type I needed to upgrade to. Finally, my visa was approved. I initially applied for 90 days Schengen visa but I finally got 120 days temporary long stay visa. So be positive minded my brother
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by lekejohnson2222: 8:27am On Jun 17
adewumi20017:
I am positive... I have just being nervous.

Yes, it is very normal to be nervous. We are all in that together. All the best bro
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by adewumi20017(f): 8:35am On Jun 17
lekejohnson2222:

Thanks bro...
Yes, it is very normal to be nervous. We are all in that together. All the best bro
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by lekejohnson2222: 8:59am On Jun 17
adewumi20017:

....but in the email you received, what action did they request from you as they didn't specify the missing documents?

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Bride's Mother Dies While On Her Way To Daughter's Wedding Reception In Ibadan / These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You / The Road Senator Stella Oduah Is Constructing In Anambra (PHOTOS)

Viewing this topic: lekejohnson2222, ihavesense and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.