Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,610 members, 7,917,953 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:01 PM

Tinubu"s Forfeiture Of $460,000 And My Near Experience - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu"s Forfeiture Of $460,000 And My Near Experience (1227 Views)

Atiku's Star Witness faults US Court Judgment On Tinubu's Forfeiture Of $460,000 / Why Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 In US — APC Tells Court / Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu"s Forfeiture Of $460,000 And My Near Experience by Abbeytoy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Dude, go and rest. Tinubu's lawyer Keyamo said it was tax and not forfeiture.

You admit the case is not clear and you are still trying to compare your own experience with that of Tinubu.

My point is let the court judge him
Re: Tinubu"s Forfeiture Of $460,000 And My Near Experience by socialmediaman: 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
Abbeytoy:

Most... Not all bro

He deposited millions of dollars himself in these banks accounts, $661,000 and $1,216,500 respectively, the largest deposits made to those accounts. The bad guys sell "highness" or whatever it's called, and give "bobo chicago" his share and he goes to the bank and deposits the money.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu"s Forfeiture Of $460,000 And My Near Experience by socialmediaman: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
Some known sneaky fellow would've since pushed this story to the frontpage if not for the immediate rebuttals that followed. We know how it works grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu"s Forfeiture Of $460,000 And My Near Experience by BeardedMeat(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
Abbeytoy:

What if the money is not legal? And I forfeited it?
If the money is not illegal, then you would have proved it and would not forfeit it.
Re: Tinubu"s Forfeiture Of $460,000 And My Near Experience by BeardedMeat(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
Abbeytoy:

Did you read that not all the money in account was forfeited?

How did they concluded on a perticuler account?

The only suspected money was forfeited.

I did not agree with Keyamo they the forfeited money is for tax.

I wish he can come out to defend himself
You don't agree with keyamo that the money was tax?

You don't believe in the spokesman who has a mandate to speak on the matter?

Hahaha.. we don't believe keyamo and we don't believe your spin too.

Unfortunately, Tinubu has dodged every opportunity to speak on the issue and may never do so.
Re: Tinubu"s Forfeiture Of $460,000 And My Near Experience by BeardedMeat(m): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
SWATMan:

No need responding to his urchins. They will still come up with other 'similar' stories.
I'm telling you. But I don't know who they are trying to fool.
Re: Tinubu"s Forfeiture Of $460,000 And My Near Experience by BeardedMeat(m): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
Abbeytoy:

LOL...

I have nothing to gain, but to your question, the transaction makes him come to the country for the first time after a long time.

Again, till now, my brother did not have personal account in Nigeria yet because of NIN wàhálà.
And why would a legit businessman not do his Nin?
Re: Tinubu"s Forfeiture Of $460,000 And My Near Experience by BeardedMeat(m): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
Abbeytoy:

Not everyone is ready to defend rubbish...

I gain nothing in it but trying to share me experience
At this point you must seen the folly of your comparison.
Re: Tinubu"s Forfeiture Of $460,000 And My Near Experience by BeardedMeat(m): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Dude, go and rest. Tinubu's lawyer Keyamo said it was tax and not forfeiture.

You admit the case is not clear and you are still trying to compare your own experience with that of Tinubu.
The guy cut liver in the middle of his own thread. cheesy
Re: Tinubu"s Forfeiture Of $460,000 And My Near Experience by BeardedMeat(m): 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
socialmediaman:

He deposited millions of dollars himself in these banks accounts, $661,000 and $1,216,500 respectively, the largest deposits made to those accounts. The bad guys sell "highness" or whatever it's called, and give "bobo chicago" his share and he goes to the bank and deposits the money.
I guess after this experience, the criminal learned his lesson and fine tuned his game. That's why he's able to continue stealing Lagos dry after so many years.
Re: Tinubu"s Forfeiture Of $460,000 And My Near Experience by BeardedMeat(m): 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
socialmediaman:
Some known sneaky fellow would've since pushed this story to the frontpage if not for the immediate rebuttals that followed. We know how it works grin
My brother this drug dent is one big headache to Batists. They just couldn't wish it away.
Re: Tinubu"s Forfeiture Of $460,000 And My Near Experience by socialmediaman: 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Abbeytoy:

My point is let the court judge him

The court gave the order to freeze those assets. They gave him some weeks to come forward and lay claim to the money but dude already took off to Nigeria to avoid stories that touch, so the money was forfeited after the time given elapsed
Re: Tinubu"s Forfeiture Of $460,000 And My Near Experience by socialmediaman: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
BeardedMeat:
If the money is not illegal, then you would have proved it and would not forfeit it.

Don’t mind the guy. He thought we’ll fall for his story. Makes me even question whether his story was real because someone who passed through such knows Tinubu can clear his name if the money was legit

1 Like

Re: Tinubu"s Forfeiture Of $460,000 And My Near Experience by BeardedMeat(m): 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
socialmediaman:

Don’t mind the guy. He thought we’ll fall for his story. Makes me even question whether his story was real because someone who passed through such knows Tinubu can clear his name if the money was legit
When will keyamo even sue The Gazette newspaper over the fake news? Is he no longer a SAN?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Speaks About Obasanjo's Endorsement. / Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue / I Dreamt Last Night This Presidential Candidate Won Borno & Yobe In Feb 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.