Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,421 members, 7,901,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:51 AM

Work For Yourself - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work For Yourself (694 Views)

100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria / Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. / Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Work For Yourself by kingdons(m): 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2007
WORK FOR YOURSELF

My dear jobseekers, instead of just being idle and waiting for job offers, while not work for yourself. Here is what i did for myself. I found someone who would give me AGO (Diesel), PMS (Petrol), DPK (KERO) at low prices since he knows that i am reselling. I would then just add a few kobos ontop and find buyers. Why cant you do the same? If you can, then join me and lets work together. I am in Lagos state but can supply to anywhere in the world. My prices as at 22nd August 2007 are:

AGO: 79:50K
DPK: 71.00K

These prices are from 33,000L and above. You can remarket it and make yours N80.00k for AGO and N71.50.ook for DPK. It might seem like a little gain but by the time you find up to 10 buyers for just 33,000L each, you know how much you would make. Moreso, you dont do anything else, you would just let me know the buyer, we would discuss and after he pays, you get your 50k on every Litre.

I also have Used Laptops with the following configuration

Pentium M, centrino, 512MB, WIFI, DVD/CR-RW, 40G for 85k. I sell it for 90k normally but i decided to drop the price for nairaland users who dont have a job so that they can resell it for 90k and above and get atleast 5k. These Laptops are straight from yankee and not China made. Beware of Brand new Laptops that come straight from China to Nigeria. They get easily heated no matter the brand name. Thanks to Otigba guys.

My Contact
Email: kingdons2002@yahoo.com
Phone: 08023156369, 01-8761338

If its too difficult getting buyers without them knoing who you are, i could get you my company ID card which i just registered. I am starting my own company so i am as new as you are and i know that with time, i will make it. I just need hardwork.
[b][/b]
Re: Work For Yourself by osedume: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2007
How much is the real price in the Market cos i'm interested in the business,i stay in lagos as well and want do good business like that Thank u.
Re: Work For Yourself by kingdons(m): 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2007
Its N80.00 for AGO and N72 for DPK in the real market

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Customer Service Course And Certification / Remove Archiac Posts / Another Cashier Job In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.