Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,954 members, 7,976,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:35 AM

An Excerpt From Orokuto Eyoyo- Words Of Everlasting Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Excerpt From Orokuto Eyoyo- Words Of Everlasting Life (164 Views)

Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? / The Divine Formula Of John 3:16: Grace + Obedience ➞ Everlasting Life / Welcome To Your Month Of “everlasting Consolation In Christ Jesus.” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Excerpt From Orokuto Eyoyo- Words Of Everlasting Life by Freeze007(m): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
THE HOLY FATHER IS THE ONLY LEADER AND AUTHORITY IN THIS KINGDOM
PAGE 1523 - 1529
First Lesson: 1 John 3: 2 -3
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that when he shall appear, We shall be like Him, for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
Second Lesson: Hebrews 11:3-6
"Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God. so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear, By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent, sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death and was not found, because God had translated him, for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God, But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."
Golden Text: Revelation 22: 11
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still
23.1 FLEE FROM SIN
From the beginning .of creation emphasis has been laid on the need for man to be purged of sin and embrace righteousness. You can recall that Adam faced punishment as a result of his sin. What made Cain kill his brother, Abel? Is it not sin? The calamities of the entire world emanate from sin. In this dispensation, all and sundry must forsake sin else, problems will continue to abound in the world. When God speaks, harden not your heart, accept and practise His injunctions. l am telling you for the umpteenth time that except we love one another and forgive others who have sinned against us, we shall not escape God's judgment. The fact that you are wealthy, handsome, beautiful influential or educated is insignificant for except you forgive those who sin against you, you have no share in the kingdom of God. You are advised to shun all things that are evil. Do not also speak or listen to or make evil communications. Have nothing to do with anything that is evil. It is only when you adhere to this Injunction that God would lend His ears to your supplications and give you a place in His Kingdom. From the inception of the world. God has never had anything to do with evil. It is because of this that He has decided to bring these recondite teachings to your knowledge in order that you may not perish. It also explains why He demanded for a spotless blood for the remission of the sins of humanity. In the same vein, had Christ not loved us more than we love ourselves, He would not have accepted to come and redeem mankind. The fact that He accepted to shed His blood means He loves man greatly. He is merciful and loving to the entire human race. Through him salvation has come to us. As a result of God's unflinching love, mercy, and kindness towards man, He listened to the pleas of our Lord Jesus Christ and accepted that when a spotless blood is shed, He would forgive and reconcile man to Himself.
First Lesson: John 3: 2 -3
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like Him, for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
Brethren, but for God's wonderful love, mercy, and kindness, no single soul would have been on earth, After accepting to shed His precious blood for the salvation of humanity, the only condition He gave us is that whoever wants to identify with Him must purify himself and be pure as He is pure. What is so difficult in that injunction of His? If you want to have a place in His Kingdom, you must be pure because He is pure.
23.2 CHRIST IS OUR VICTORY
Who is responsible for anyone being victorious today? If anyone perishes who is responsible? Our forefathers were disobedient and perished. Adam and Eve were also disobedient and saw the consequence of disobedience. Today, we are stubborn and disobedient unto God despite the love of our Lord Jesus Christ towards us. We are thoughtless of the sacrifice He made on our behalf. Were we to obey Him and keep to His injunctions, would we not have been merciful towards ourselves? It is said that only the relatives of the madman abide in shame and not the madman himself. If we refuse to be holy as He is holy, it means that the works of redemption done by Christ is in vain. Now, I want you to be aware that unless you forgive all those who offend you, you shall not be saved. If you do not practise His words and forgive your offenders, you shall perish. Heaven and earth belong to God, the world and its fullness belong to Him. And who will dwell in His temple? He whose heart is pure, who does not give his soul to be deceived and one who has no association with evil. Brethren, let our second lesson be re-examined:
Second Lesson: Hebrews 11:3-6
"Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent, sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."
23.3 MY MISSION IN THE WORLD
I told you earlier that you did not come here to trade, marry or be enthroned a king. You did not come here to be made a millionaire but to be saved. My mission also is not to amass wealth, seek the crowns of the world, marry, trade, and dabble in worldly affairs but to gather mankind unto God that there may be one flock and one shepherd, so that the blood shed by our Lord Jesus Christ would not be in vain. It is shameful to note that when God sent Enoch to come into the world and see if a man of faith could be found, Enoch returned with the reply that there was none on earth who believed in God. Behold, I am here on earth and it is disheartening to observe that even in my presence, husbands and wives quarrel. What do you think of your lives? What do you think God is? What do you think Jesus Christ is? Is he a tree, fish or animal? Is he not a human being like all of you? Is God not a human being like yourself? If you are not afraid of God, my mercy, love, kindness is not found in you. The situation with man is sympathetic because from January to December I preach nothing else than love to you.
23.4 REPENT AND BE SAVED
Do you want the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ shed on the cross to be in vain? Know that if you continue in your evil ways you will force God to take an action that may be ruinous and detrimental to you. You are now admonished to change your ways and be saved. As the heaven is higher than the earth, so is the wisdom of God higher than that of man. You are mindless of that spotless blood our Lord Jesus Christ shed on the cross for you and I, the murderer, fornicator, thief, liar, necromancer, idolater etc. The final order is that you should not commit sin. None should impute sin to others, see, or think evil, quarrel, fight or be cruel to anyone. Once we put these injunctions into practice, we are all free and we shall all live in peace and tranquillity in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.
23.5 BE LIKE CHRIST
Now, we are like sheep without shepherd and like orphans whereas the Father is here with us. And what is the child of a king? Is he also not a king? A child of a wealthy, powerful and prominent man avails himself of all privileges. If you are the child of a ruler, are you equally not a ruler? It is this glory that I have brought to you all. Cain suffered as a result of disobedience. The whole world can be likened to a prodigal son who later repented of his evil deeds and inherited the father's kingdom. You can recall how his father rejoiced upon his repentance. God does not desire that any one should perish. Repent and come to God. He is waiting for you.
Re: An Excerpt From Orokuto Eyoyo- Words Of Everlasting Life by Freeze007(m): 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
23.9 I HAVE NOT SURRENDERED LEADERSHIP TO ANYBODY
Brethren, I will not take you further. It is said that every new year comes with new things. Do you have love? I have never told you that I have surrendered the mantle of leadership of the Kingdom to His Holiness Roland Obu or any other person. His holiness Roland Obu and the Her Holiness Ibum Olumba , the Holy Queen Mother are part and parcel of me. They are one and united with me and whatever they do is done by me. The decisions they take are from me. Therefore anything they do cannot be done until they receive my blessings and approval. When they take decisions, they come to the Father for approval and anything the Father does not approve is null and void. From the beginning, I had said that decisions should only be taken after consultation with me else such decisions are null and void. A lot of appointments here are done without my consent and I want you to know that such appointments are not recognized by me. It is stated that, unless the Lord builds a house the labourers labour in vain that build the house, and except the Lord watcheth over a city, the watchman does so in vain. All the appointment that are not approved by me are null and, void. They cannot work. The world has its limited power and Satan has his limited power also and I am watching with interest the battle you are waging with these two individuals. What you are doing is synonymous with the aphorism which says that two thieves are struggling over something but the owner of the thing is watching them. Henceforth, all those insinuations should cease. If you do so again, I will send you away. My commandment is that you should go and practise the word of God.
23.10 DO NOT REJOICE OVER EARTHLY RELATIONSHIP
The main task before us is to be holy as He is holy. Since you came here and of all the years you have spent here, are you worthy? Do not rejoice over the fact that you are Obu's child, relative, or you hail from His clan, village, country or planet. Rather rejoice over the fact that you have love. Brethren, I do not want to take you further. Let the golden text be read again.
Golden Text: Revelation 22:11
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still; and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
23.11 LITTLE CHILDREN WANTED
That is the lesson. Are you pure? You claim to be a Pastor, Elder, Chorister, Apostle or Bishop but are you pure and holy as I am? There is only one way which is directed by the Holy Father. When the Father commissions you. He goes ahead to accomplish same. If He sends you on an errand and you fail to do well, He removes you and places another person there. It is pathetic that you have eyes but you do not see, ears but you fail to hear, and you have heart and have refused to perceive and understand. I will pick the little children and use them to glorify myself? Have you not seen that the prayers offered here are done by the little ones? They are innocent and holy. Have you seen even Bishops praying here as before? You say you are a full time worker. I do not know of any full time worker. What I know are people who pursue after holiness. From now on, I want everyone of you to be holy.
23.12 BE NOT DECEIVED
Brethren, do not allow anyone to deceive you, for man cannot deceive God. The time for such pranks has gone. Here, the Holy Spirit is at work. We are those who worship God in Spirit and in truth. Our joy is now full because we have those who are ready to work for God. The scripture says that he who is filthy should continue to be filthy and he who is bad should continue, likewise he who is good, should continue in goodness that those who do what is pleasing unto God are those He uses to work. Let me reiterate here that henceforth, any document that is not endorsed by me is irrelevant. There must be obedience and orderliness.
23.13 THE 1999, A YEAR OF JOY
Brethren, there is joy this year. The Holy Father has brought full joy to you this new year. But emphasis is on purity. All the children of God who want to work with me must be pure as I am pure and righteous as I am righteous. There is an Igbo song which says that "I am a person to those who have no people." So, I am a person to those who have surrendered themselves to work for God. Those who have no father, mother, child, wife, husband, money or anything but have surrendered themselves and kept themselves pure are my children and I am their Father. My greatest joy is that no one can enter this Kingdom through the window. Whosoever does not abhor evil and abide by the divine injunction of love one another" but says he wants to serve God is a thief and robber, whether you are wealthy or poor is immaterial. The prerequisite for entry into this kingdom is purity. Whether you have been in Brotherhood for a long time, you have just come or have not even come, once you are holy, you are mine. That is what is expected of you this new year. Anyone who is holy should continue being holy and any who is righteous should continue in righteousness. We are saved by grace, because of the precious blood of Christ. My joy is now full because we have Christ who redeemed us from all our sins.
23.14 THE HOLY FATHER HAS ACCOMPLISHED ALL THINGS
If someone claims that he has accomplished something, correct such a person and tell him it is the Father who has accomplished everything. Many people erroneously claim and boast of the things they accomplish. But it is time they know that they have accomplished nothing that the Holy Father was only using them to accomplish such things, thus, they should attribute ail glory to Him. That is why when you go to the court, the chief judge will ask of your place of worship and when you say you are of the Brotherhood, he would ask you further whether when you were coming to court you told the Leader. What do you normally answer? You have no answer. Such behaviour of yours has ended. If I know that you have sued any one, I will excommunicate you from Brotherhood, unless I am the one who directed you to do that and In that case I will sue such a person myself. But can I sue anyone? Can I be angry with man? You are not to do any of these things; even under provocation. You claim the Father sent you but which Father sent you? Go and do good things and then say the Father has done so.
Witness: 1 Corinthians. 6:1-9
"Dare any of you having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?"
Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church. I speak to your shame. Is it so that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren? But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers. Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded? Nay, ye do wrong and defraud, and that your brethren. Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind." When you are at fault, can you judge those who are faulty or can you even see those who are at fault? If you are a thief, how can you judge those who are thieves? I want the truth. I have been emphasizing on this fact since last year. Take a cue from these children of God. When you are not inclined to vices, I give you a responsibility in the kingdom. The day you are bad I will remove you from that place. There is no permanent position in Brotherhood. What is here is righteousness. The credentials I want is for you to refrain from sin. Brethren, I will not over labour you for it is said that a stroke of the cane is sufficient unto the wise. He who has ears let him hear. May God bless His holy words; Amen.
THANK YOU FATHER
Re: An Excerpt From Orokuto Eyoyo- Words Of Everlasting Life by Freeze007(m): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
23.6 STOP STRUGGLING FOR POSITIONS
Why do you struggle for positions? Why do you not practise the injunctions of God? You are completely devoid of love, and all you are concerned with is position. You claim to be a president, pastor, bishop, but I do not think that any person who makes such claim is sane. Let me warn you that I will not tolerate such excesses from you any other time. If your intention is to go to hell, go there alone and do not drag another person into it. Henceforth, I will handle all postings by myself. I will do it as I did previously. It is said that when the battle is fierce, the King takes over the command. Because you do not want blessings and peace, I will debase you whether you were a Pastor, or Elder. I will debase you because anyone who does not have love for one another is nothing. What is it that you are struggling for? There is none in this world who is worthy of being called an Elder. Are you as pure as I am? Do you embrace love, truth and mercy? Whose Elder are you? Do you think God can ever chose a lion to be a shepherd? Is that not what you are all doing, struggling for positions here and there. Henceforth, anyone who wants to be posted must be pure. I do not want to take cognisance of your racial colour, whether you are white or black, man or woman, once you are as pure as myself I will use you to accomplish great tasks.
23.7 PURSUE THE KINGDOM WITH LOVE
Brethren, have you seen what happened to the people of old? They had their hope in this Kingdom. Abel cherished the hope of inheriting this kingdom, so did others. What of you? Enoch and many others had their hope on this kingdom. Do you not want to secure your place and be called children of God? Now we are all children of the Most High God. We are now called Brotherhood, the children of God for God says we are now His children. What is greater than this? Anyone who believes in God knows that he will be rewarded for whatever he does. There are no two or three places in Brotherhood. The only thing obtainable here is the place of the children of God The position of Father, Apostle, Elder or Bishop does not exist here but only the children of God. The ordination of Pastors, Elders, and Bishops are mere formalities. I was only testing all of you But have you all seen your unclothedness for there is none of you who aspires to be holy. I have never seen any child of God who is given to deceit, falsehood, anger or quarrel, I have observed with dismay how you have been causing division between the His holiness Roland Obu and the Her holiness Ibum Olumba Obu. One will claim that the Queen Mother said this or that and so takes side with her while others go to the King. Such things do not exist. Come to me and make such claims and see what will happen to you. That irresponsibility should stop. This is a new year, new administration and new endeavour. Tell me what you have accomplished so far. Do you have an iota of love? What do you possess that makes you feel you are worthy? You claim to be Secretary to the Her holiness Ibum Olumba Obu, how many good works have you accomplished? You say you are the Secretary to the His holiness Roland Obu, tell me what makes you think you are worthy to be their Secretaries. Tell me your credentials. If you say you are the Secretary to the Brotherhood of the Cross and Star do you embrace love? How many vices have you forsaken and how many good things have you done?

(1) (Reply)

For The Rest Of This Year. / Bible Verses To Study This Christmas Pt. 1 / Preach & Teach JESUS CHRIST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.