Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,406 members, 7,937,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

30 And Still Feeling Lost Without A Direction. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 30 And Still Feeling Lost Without A Direction. (179 Views)

Describe The Feeling. (photo) / Choosing A Direction / How Do You Tell The Time When You Were Younger? 30+ And Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 And Still Feeling Lost Without A Direction. by Clashhh1: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
I'll be 30 in few months, I live in my own apartment and comfortable but worried at the same time.
I do a lot of tech jobs (graphics, web development and online marketing) remotely that pays at least 70-100k a month and more sometimes but deep inside I feel lost. I feel like i'm not where i'm supposed to be. some days i wake up eat and go back to sleep and some days I get so deep in thought like "what's my purpose in life?

who else feels like this?
Re: 30 And Still Feeling Lost Without A Direction. by Olachase(m): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
That means you are not making the right money
Re: 30 And Still Feeling Lost Without A Direction. by Hezzyluv: 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hammmm.......

You're not the only person in this namby-pamby situation. You see, in this life, whatever challenges or problems you find yourself, your case is not the worst and would never be the worse.

You even thank God you're just 30
You even thank God you have an apartment.
You even thank God you have skills.
You even thank God you food dey for you
You even thank God you earn average of 90k per month.
You even thank God you get life. so, plenty hope dey.

Just look 2ru the positive angles of life, you would see reason for living. Go out, make friends with like minds 'cause from the look of things you like staying indoors.

keep pressing on.... Surely, there would b light in the exit of a tunnel. Life don reach where even the living come dey envy the death.

As for purpose for living, you are into tech already, why not leverage on that and make purpose out from it? If you don't enjoy doing it, what do you enjoy doing then? Ask yourself this question @bold and go for that fin prayerfully... i.e if you're the type that believes in God's existence.
And note, if your going out from tech, don't just abandon it totally on the go because, that's your source of income for now. Make sure you make contingency sources of income before you leave it completely.
Re: 30 And Still Feeling Lost Without A Direction. by SeniorMan715(m): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
The most logical and easy way to discover the purpose of life is to consult the Life-Giver. smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Is Job,{ JUST OVER BROKE} / Kansas State Vs West Virginia Live Stream / Can Traders Still Make Profits Both In A Bull And Bear Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.