Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,400 members, 7,971,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:09 AM

It Is Wrong For The President To Say Vote Whoever You Like - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Wrong For The President To Say Vote Whoever You Like (830 Views)

So Why Can't Igbos Vote Whoever They Chose In Lagos? / Why Do People Of A Particular Party Get Jittery When You Say “vote Wisely”(pics) / APC Vs PDP: Why Rivers People Will Vote Whoever I Ask Them To Vote – Gov Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Wrong For The President To Say Vote Whoever You Like by SadiqBabaSani: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2022
This smirks of sabotage.

How can he say that during an election period when his party needs him to actively campaign for its candidates.

Buhari is really hurting APC deliberately.

Why didn't Tinubu and other nPDP stalwarts not say the same thing to Nigerians when he needed their support in 2015.

The truth is that Buhari gave up on becoming a Civilian President after 2011 election loss.

It is very Unfortunate statement for APC even if Buhari is trying to use reverse psychology on Nigerians.

I expect his Presidential spokemen to clarify that statement ASAP.

One good turn deserves another.

I remain Obidient 100% though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Wrong For The President To Say Vote Whoever You Like by bishopkay: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
This smirks of sabotage.

How can he say that during an election period when his party needs him to actively campaign for its candidates.

Why didn't Tinubu and other nPDP stalwarts not say the same thing to Nigerians when he mentioned the same to them.
Keep shut and quit crying

4 Likes

Re: It Is Wrong For The President To Say Vote Whoever You Like by Urheadmaster(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
Buhari belong to everybody and doesn't belongs to enybody.

Why do you care tongue

9 Likes

Re: It Is Wrong For The President To Say Vote Whoever You Like by Cancri: 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
This smirks of sabotage.

i the tell you even buhari body language no show say he the support tinubu.
I believe say that man the support obi or atiku.
Buhari na funny creature sha.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Wrong For The President To Say Vote Whoever You Like by SadiqBabaSani: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
bishopkay:

Keep shut and quit crying
learn to be Civil

3 Likes

Re: It Is Wrong For The President To Say Vote Whoever You Like by Hezzyluv: 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
Cancri:
i the tell you even buhari body language no show say he the support tinubu.
I believe say that man the support obi or atiku.
Buhari na funny creature sha.

Na Atiku Buhari dey support so.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Wrong For The President To Say Vote Whoever You Like by dollytino4real(f): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
Yes all way wrong, because he belongs to a party, vote APC should have been his words not who u like
Re: It Is Wrong For The President To Say Vote Whoever You Like by Urheadmaster(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Na Atiku Buhari dey support so.

Buhari is one kind man.

Keep your plans secrets

Don't trust anyone tongue

2 Likes

Re: It Is Wrong For The President To Say Vote Whoever You Like by Orukomeno: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
You are not Obidient werey.When did an outgoing governor being neutral become bad??
SadiqBabaSani:
This smirks of sabotage.

Why didn't Tinubu and other nPDP stalwarts not say the same thing to Nigerians when he needed their support in 2015.

The truth is that Buhari gave up on becoming a Civilian President after 2011 election loss.

It is very Unfortunate statement for APC even if Buhari is trying to use reverse psychology on Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Wrong For The President To Say Vote Whoever You Like by LibertyRep: 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
The same thing he did in 2019 at Ogun State when he told the party faithfuls to vote him for president and their choice for governor, obviously because of his alleged support for Amosun's candidate.

Tinubu should be wary of this antics.
A president , the defacto leader of the party should be definite in his statement.
Re: It Is Wrong For The President To Say Vote Whoever You Like by Orukomeno: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
Orukomeno:
You are not Obidient werey.When did an outgoing president beiing neutral become bad??
Re: It Is Wrong For The President To Say Vote Whoever You Like by Tochi3(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
grin grin

Re: It Is Wrong For The President To Say Vote Whoever You Like by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
I like Buhari
By the end of January everybody will show their true colors and where they stand
Re: It Is Wrong For The President To Say Vote Whoever You Like by Felimax(m): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
This smirks of sabotage.

Tinubu disgrace will be the worst in the history of this country.
The same reason the idiot said that made him not to vice Buhari is the same reason he wants to force down our throats. Is he not mad?

How do you expect me to expect me to explain that I voted for a Muslim Muslim ticket? Nai be say na shit dey my head.

Even Buhari we call extremist did not take a Muslim Muslim ticket. To even pick Shettima again is another calamity on its own.

Atiku rejected Wike as his vice because his Arewa said Wike must not come close to Abuja and he listened to them but Tinubu think the South does not matter so the lion decided to go wrestle with shark in the ocean.

What a dream! Buhari at this junction can only trust a Fulani man, for seven years÷ he has demonstrated that.

I prefer a Fulani man in the person of Atiku to takeover than give my vote to one fool that has no single regard for my Lord Jesus. He even went so far to rubbish the body of Christ.

Only a mad man will vote for Tinubu!

1 Like

Re: It Is Wrong For The President To Say Vote Whoever You Like by SadiqBabaSani: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Orukomeno:
You are not Obidient werey.When did an outgoing governor being neutral become bad??
I am an Isoko man who is obediently obidient 100%

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Rufai Oseni Escapes Being Attacked In Elevator By Members Of A Political Party / Man Who Laughed At Tinubu's Bulaba Revealed / Imota Rice Mill Project May Crash Rice Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.