Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding (35339 Views)

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Sam2310(m): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
akinreals:
Na dat girl go kill you if you marry her. Go do thanksgiving for church on Sunday. Praise the Lord somebody
asin, make him tell the church all the details self come call the name of the Girl join it..
The week later, make him join the girl family church, upper week announce it too for the church.....
Shey she want make people know her well, u get her that indirect angry
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by iKON11(m): 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
"If not that God showed her to me"... When a simp opens his mouth.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Pharaohny: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:
Hy guys, I don't know if you have been in this, my woman that agreed to be the mother of my kids as stated by her recently stopped talking to me, picking my calls because she needed a 3million naira marriage.

I told her please why not we do moderate and use the remaining for investment. She said no. The three million is even small.

When I asked her what will we use the 3million to do, she said to buy furniture for the home. Uptill now she doesn't pick my calls, reply my chat if not that no be God showed her to me I would have deleted her number off my phone but am still keeping it for a reason I don't even know.

We have been together for long, not until a friend of mine got married and I told her they did thier marriage not less than 300k, then she said it's a big lie.

Pls go ahead and heed to her advice ooo grin grin grin
[/left][left]
. Remember she's the mother of your kids and women like that are rear to come buy afterall what's 3m Naira if both of you can't drink garri after the wedding grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Exodora: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
MadarasBlade:

Oga, speak to your brother. What the heck is wrong with you?
He does not take advise from anyone .
Love is doing him. The mumu even told him to settle everybody in the family, so that nobody will disturb them once they get married.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by ebubey(f): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
And here I am begging somebody’s son not to send anyhow for wedding and he’s refusing.
Life no balance
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by jimcaddy(m): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
I don't know why so many women are competing with one another. Spend all the whole money on wedding, marriage wey go cast, go cast. Why not work on the future of your unborn kids. People will come and eat jollof rice and they will go home to poo poo it the next day, and life moves on. Na you and your husband remain.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by chymeze: 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
Maybe she doesn't even know that white weddings is strictly supposed to be funded by the bride's family and not the groom. That's how it has always been in the western countries where white weddings originated from. The groom is only responsible for catering for his groomsmen as per their accomodations and clothing. Every other thing is supposed to be organized by the bride's family.
And btw he should be happy that the lady has revealed her true colour before he signed the marriage vows. He should back off completely.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by chymeze: 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
jimcaddy:
I don't know why so many women are competing with one another. Spend all the whole money on wedding, marriage wey go cast, go cast. Why not work on the future of your unborn kids. People will come and eat jollof rice and they will go home to poo poo it the next day, and life moves on. Na you and your husband remain.
Most of the ladies no get sense na. It's always the temporary enjoyment they're after without any consideration for the future
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Basiljoe: 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
A beta and his Oneitis girl that would soon kill him.

Run for your life Bro.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Beey(f): 12:34am On Nov 12, 2022
captaininiobong:
Hy guys, I don't know if you have been in this, my woman that agreed to be the mother of my kids as stated by her recently stopped talking to me, picking my calls because she needed a 3million naira marriage.

I told her please why not we do moderate and use the remaining for investment. She said no. The three million is even small.

When I asked her what will we use the 3million to do, she said to buy furniture for the home. Uptill now she doesn't pick my calls, reply my chat if not that no be God showed her to me I would have deleted her number off my phone but am still keeping it for a reason I don't even know.

We have been together for long, not until a friend of mine got married and I told her they did thier marriage not less than 300k, then she said it's a big lie.
Am curious to know how God showed you that she’ll be your wife. Interesting line.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by teeshet: 10:03am On Nov 12, 2022
shem4soul:

Oga..I for say u b big mumu..

God does not force anyone on us, he gave us d freedom of choice...if u see that u guys re not in agreement...u share d grace in fellowship

I get similar issue as urs...mine I told her dat we should do small thing of about 300k..so that we can Japa together after d marriage...she no gree... saying we need around 500k+, and other expenses which I calculated..it was about a million plus...I just dey laugh for my mind say for this buhari regime...I will waste 1 million naira out of my life savings...not at all...

Bro, forget it...u will get a better lady that will appreciate what u Ve....

Don't go into debt because of any lady... better invest d money...some relationship won't lead to marriage...pls, don't b a SIMP
is she married now?
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by hahn(m): 11:07am On Nov 12, 2022
captaininiobong:

If you marry her your life is going to be horrible.

Find someone else
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by friendl: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
Let her bring the #3m ,...you better leave her alone ,she is not your wife
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by MorningSir: 12:59am On Nov 13, 2022
[quote author=captaininiobong post=118288770] if not that no be God showed her to me I would have deleted her number off my phone

God is not an author of confusion.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Tradepunter2: 3:20am On Nov 13, 2022
Guys to save your life avoid prosperity gospel churches and their women there....

They heavily canal and are like their father the devil who doesn't know truth
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2022
Exodora:

He does not take advise from anyone .
Love is doing him. The mumu even told him to settle everybody in the family, so that nobody will disturb them once they get married.

What did you say?

This is impossible to believe.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
teeshet:
are you cheap
undecided undecided
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by poseidon12: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
captaininiobong:

God showed her to you? Are you sure?
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Exodora: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

What did you say?

This is impossible to believe.
Is no joke. I don’t have time for them as long as am doing fine on my own I don’t care what decision he is taking from her, but las las him eyes go clear.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
Exodora:

Is no joke. I don’t have time for them as long as am doing fine on my own I don’t care what decision he is taking from her, but las las him eyes go clear.

You are correct though.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by captaininiobong(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2022
This same lady later told me thier brideprice is 100k and after that she stopped talking to me till now. I am not bothered but they called her name in my dream when I ask God for a partner.

What I am doing is moving ahead, if I see a simple woman I settle with her or if she comes back I will only accept her because it was divine. Sometimes issues can happen in a relationship when any of the partner isn't matured and wise.

In this current economy why should a woman who earns 29 to 30k be requesting for 3 million naira marriage.

I have moved on, I only noticed she is my church member but she is malicious and I discovered as a result of this issue. What if it happened when I married her.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by captaininiobong(m): 10:53am On Dec 28, 2022
Exodora:
I have learnt to mind my business these days.
My brother’s babe that he just met this year is planing same, me looking at him like a mumu e go soon clear for him eyes.
Just the hall for the wedding is close to 3m. My mum told them to do it over there ‘USA’ but she insists that it must be in Nigeria that she wants her friends to be there.
Today she is in Dubai to visit one of her uncle or tomorrow in Canada to visit her brother and yet she is a student wonder how she study her books
The funny part is that her parents are long separated. My own na to pray for him since he is not working with his brain.

One got to be careful
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by captaininiobong(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

You are correct though.

I don't take decision from a woman who I don't see something good apart from **ussy.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by captaininiobong(m): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2022
poseidon12:

God showed her to you? Are you sure?

Yea bro, if not , I would have shunned her since. She isn't the first.

I am not a woman freak. And no woman can do any how to me cos of pussy. I am a boss
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by captaininiobong(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2022
Tradepunter2:
Guys to save your life avoid prosperity gospel churches and their women there....

They heavily canal and are like their father the devil who doesn't know truth

They are malicious
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by captaininiobong(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2022
hahn:

If you marry her your life is going to be horrible.

Find someone else

Sure bro.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by captaininiobong(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2022
Beey:
Am curious to know how God showed you that she’ll be your wife. Interesting line.

When I am free you will hear.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by captaininiobong(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2022
teeshet:
is she married now?

No bro, even the first guy she told me about to get two million before dreaming of marriage, Nigga is now married and she is still single
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by captaininiobong(m): 11:03am On Dec 28, 2022
chymeze:

Most of the ladies no get sense na. It's always the temporary enjoyment they're after without any consideration for the future

Yeah, one thing I noticed before meeting her is that she isn't xposed but she is 30. And I am younger than her.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by captaininiobong(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2022
Pharaohny:

Pls go ahead and heed to her advice ooo grin grin grin
[/left][left]
. Remember she's the mother of your kids and women like that are rear to come buy afterall what's 3m Naira if both of you can't drink garri after the wedding grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tar, no be me o
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by captaininiobong(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2022
WantsandMore:
lol...Lol... why you dey involve God for this kain cap?

Akoi na God show me her if not I for die the matter since.

I met her when I went for service and same place we are. Before I got to remember probably she might be the one. I got engaged, she has good character and the best thing a man could look for in a woman. Ability to manage but I don't know who convinced her to 3million wedding
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by WantsandMore: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
captaininiobong:

Akoi na God show me her if not I for die the matter since.

I met her when I went for service and same place we are. Before I got to remember probably she might be the one. I got engaged, she has good character and the best thing a man could look for in a woman. Ability to manage but I don't know who convinced her to 3million wedding
wow. I understand now. Sorry fam. What a dilemma. Mk she dey calm down sha, except you don show her say you are more than capable, final decision is yours anyways, postpone wedding until 3million complete, or take loan or better still japa. Options choke, but most importantly do you & pray. All the best Bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Surprise Trip To Italy & A Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? / Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.