Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,482 members, 7,911,133 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:04 AM

Buchi2017 - A Scammer Lurking Around In This Section - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buchi2017 - A Scammer Lurking Around In This Section (221 Views)

Opportunity Lurking Around You!!! / Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buchi2017 - A Scammer Lurking Around In This Section by tobiih(m): 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
I posted some hours ago about selling PayPal funds in the ecurrency thread and got his/her contact. Collected his username and looked him up here, to be fair, the account is new (3 months old) but he had someone say he got someone (@chumakk )a successful transaction (this might have been his alt anyways).

Sent the funds to him and he deleted whatsapp.

This is to warn the public anyways and to warn Buchi too, lol. (For the sake of nairaland rules, all I would say is I pity your mama lmao)

Re: Buchi2017 - A Scammer Lurking Around In This Section by chumakk: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2022
tobiih:
I posted some hours ago about selling PayPal funds in the ecurrency thread and got his/her contact. Collected his username and looked him up here, to be fair, the account is new (3 months old) but he had someone say he got someone (@chumakk )a successful transaction (this might have been his alt anyways).

Sent the funds to him and he deleted whatsapp.

This is to warn the public anyways and to warn Buchi too, lol. (For the sake of nairaland rules, all I would say is I pity your mama lmao)

Sorry bro, please use escrow especially for new account. Ask them what happened to their old account and how manage they are new here. I cannot remember doing business with him

(1) (Reply)

Items Available In Large For Sale / How To Successfully Run An E-commerce Business / Toyota Prado 2012-abuja Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.