Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,228 members, 7,934,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:23 PM

Secret To Living Long – 110-year-old Woman Reveals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Secret To Living Long – 110-year-old Woman Reveals (170 Views)

“today Is The Day I Tell My Son That I’m Dying From Cancer” – Woman Reveals In A / Tricks To Living With A Difficult Roommate / New Tweeter User Imerges With Preposition To living Life without money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret To Living Long – 110-year-old Woman Reveals by Allnaijatrends: 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
One of the oldest women in Britain just celebrated her 110th birthday, leaving many curious as to what the secret is behind her long living.

Merah Smith was born in 1912 in Jamaica. She lived through World War I and World War II.

The great-great-grandmother, who lives in Croydon, said at her birthday celebration which held at her granddaughter’s house: “I am very blessed. After the rain yesterday I prayed for a nice day, and look today, there is sun and no rain. It shows that you must always have faith in God.”

Continue Reading: https://allnaijatrends.com/secret-to-living-long-110-year-old-woman-reveals/

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Choose Awl’s Logistics & Distribution Program? / Senator Rafiu Installed As Atunlushe Of Egosi Kingdom / Croatia Vs Brazil Live Stream: How To Watch 2022 World …

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.