Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,911 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:57 AM

Pls I Need Help On This! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Pls I Need Help On This! (180 Views)

I Need Help On Where To Buy Games And Console / Pls I Need Urgent Loan To Support My Mini Importation Business / Urgent Help On Business Idea Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help On This! by coolyemex: 6:28am On Nov 11, 2022
Good day
Pls I need help on which documents I can acquire to bring a new product to Nigeria market and if there is anybody that can help me out or tell me how to go about it and also If you will be interested to be a sponsor,partner, distributor or marketer of this product pls let me know
Details about the product
Re: Pls I Need Help On This! by coolyemex: 6:31am On Nov 11, 2022
coolyemex:
Good day
Pls I need help on which documents I can acquire to bring a new product to Nigeria market and if there is anybody that can help me out or tell me how to go about it and also If you will be interested to be a sponsor,partner, distributor or marketer of this product pls let me know
Details about the product

Here are details about the product
Re: Pls I Need Help On This! by coolyemex: 6:39am On Nov 11, 2022
coolyemex:

Here are details about the product

(1) (Reply)

Ago, Pms And Dpk Delivered To Tank Farm / How Does Handyman App Features Impact The Overall User Experience? / Serviette Making Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.