Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,218 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:52 AM

I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri (2249 Views)

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / 2023:Why Is APC Gov. Candidate In Rivers Using Obi's Picture Instead Of Tinubu? / Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by Tochj(m): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2022
Ofcourse Everyone now know that you are an opportunist.
Used Leah sharibu
You made million dollars using the poor innocent girl.
Used Buhari incompetence to chase clout
Using Nigerians fight for survival under Obi to chase clout
Reno is a very Bad person.
Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by realestate99: 9:59am On Nov 11, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
Kano votes alone will neutralize south east votes. so tell me how Peter Obi will become president?
South east even won't vote for him, they have been programmed to vote for PDP no matter the candidate, it is hard to unlock the chains of mental slavery.
Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by realestate99: 10:02am On Nov 11, 2022
DadaHammed:

President Peter Obi has SE and SS on lockdown.
Several street polls have concluded he will get sizeable votes from the SW. Obi will win majority southern votes. Add the NC, Northern Christian votes and some good chunk that Datti Baba-Ahmed can muster, then Obi will declared winner before 10am on election day
United Nations need to give our blodas a vaccine against grand delusion, the funny thing is when you check well, an adult with fully formed chest hair is the one making this type of funny statement.
Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by Peacemaker5129(f): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
realestate99:

United Nations need to give our blodas a vaccine against grand delusion, the funny thing is when you check well, an adult with fully formed chest hair is the one making this type of funny statement.
that is how majority of them are. They will believe their own lies. For their tiny minds if they win Benue they have won north central
Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by GudluckIBB(m): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
Peacemaker5129:

Reno Omokri may not enter heaven for this statement

Aswear to God sis
Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by bishopkay: 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
If you saw the coat he wore when Atiku came for tourism in the US. Did that look like a man earning thousands of dollars from YouTube? LMAO
Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by Yibo(m): 4:39am On Mar 18, 2023
Good One
Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by Yibo(m): 6:33am On Jul 18, 2023
cheesy
Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by Okoroawusa: 6:36am On Jul 18, 2023
Izuubest:
All the PDP deductions and more to come are for LP

In what states?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Attended Richard J. Daley College Before Chicago University - Reno Omokri / #obimanifesto: What's Your Take On Peter Obi's Per Hourly Wages Against The Mon / Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.