Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,747 members, 7,941,835 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

10 Most Hilarious Robert Mugabe Quotes. One Of Them Shock Me! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Most Hilarious Robert Mugabe Quotes. One Of Them Shock Me! (323 Views)

Robert Mugabe Will Be Remembered For His Sweet Quotes. / Zimbabweans Celebrates As Robert Mugabe Resigns / Rise And Fall Of Robert Mugabe Of Zimbabwe. Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Hilarious Robert Mugabe Quotes. One Of Them Shock Me! by Khallicopyro: 7:04am On Nov 11, 2022
Ex Zimbabwean leader Robert Mugabe was given a heroic state funeral on Saturday (14.09.19) and above all, he will be remembered for his great wit.

These are some of his ‘deepest’ quotes that he is famous for.

1) “When your clothes are made of cassava leaves, you don’t take a goat as a friend.”

2) “If you are ugly, you are ugly. Stop talking about inner beauty because men don’t walk around with X-ray machines to see inner beauty.”

3) “When one’s goat gets missing, the aroma of a neighbour’s soup gets suspicious.”

4) “Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow.”

5) “Sometimes you look back at girls you spent money on, rather than send it to your mum, and you realise witchcraft is real.”

6) “If President Barack Obama wants me to allow marriage for same-sex couples in my country (Zimbabwe), he must come here so that I marry him first.”

7) “What is the problem with deporting white men from Africa? We now have aeroplanes which can take them back quicker than the ships used by their ancestors.”

cool “Cigarette is a pinch of tobacco rolled in a piece of paper with fire on one end and a fool on the other end.”

9) Interviewer: “Mr President, when are you bidding the people of Zimbabwe farewell?”
Robert Mugabe: “Where are they going?”

10) “If I am given a chance to travel through time, I will go back to 1946, find Donald Trump’s father and give him a condom.”

Mugabe who was a teacher by profession ruled Zimbabwe for 37 years. He left two sons and a daughter by second wife Grace
Re: 10 Most Hilarious Robert Mugabe Quotes. One Of Them Shock Me! by lifenajeje(m): 7:33am On Nov 11, 2022
I just dey wonder if to say this man na Twitter handler
Re: 10 Most Hilarious Robert Mugabe Quotes. One Of Them Shock Me! by muyico(m): 8:07am On Nov 11, 2022
Smile!

(1) (Reply)

Australia Vs Samoa Live Stream / Tinubu Caught Red-handed Sharing Money At Party Meeting / 1k Youtube Subscribers Is Possible In A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.