Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,412 members, 7,940,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Hi Guys Pls I'm A Little Bit Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hi Guys Pls I'm A Little Bit Confused (401 Views)

Any Pu*sy Without A Little Bit Odour, Is Not Original– Nigerian Lady, Says / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) / Bit Confused, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Guys Pls I'm A Little Bit Confused by Backroad: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2022
Good morning � guys, ... I created another acct to share you about what's happening to me.
I met a girl about 4 years ago, we have been a good FRIEND in short she is my 'BESTIE'. She is in a serious relationship with her man currently, he proposed to her early this year but she was not much happy with it and she didn't gives me reason when I ask her.
The main problem is whenever I talk about me meeting a girl she normally frown at it which is obviously seen. I once asked her why she normally do that whenever I talk about any girl I wish to date, (NOTE: I'm single) she was like "hmmmm I will give u my little sister to date", lolz the thing is just funny to me ... Guys should I shoot my shot on her or wat do u think??
Re: Hi Guys Pls I'm A Little Bit Confused by Zonefree(m): 8:40am On Nov 11, 2022
All these stress for a Nigerian girl undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hi Guys Pls I'm A Little Bit Confused by Stephen0mozzy: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2022
All these incoherence for someone who wants to steal another person's fiancee?

Meanwhile, some of you should take your heads outta ya azz. Small attention, una go take am green light. If you're not trying to enforce your feelings on her, how is she hearing about all the girls you talk to and how are you so concerned about her feelings at every such instance?

If she really is interested in you while she's already engaged, e no make you reason about possibility of infidelity issues later?

You say you're single... Taaah.

1 Like

Re: Hi Guys Pls I'm A Little Bit Confused by Nonexisting1: 8:45am On Nov 11, 2022
No, please don't shoot your shot yet. Remain in her friendzone until you get small sense.

1 Like

Re: Hi Guys Pls I'm A Little Bit Confused by PerfectStranger(m): 9:13am On Nov 11, 2022
Keep remaining in the friend zone

1 Like

Re: Hi Guys Pls I'm A Little Bit Confused by Ehinjuola: 9:42am On Nov 11, 2022
NLanders n confusion are 5&6, Imagine how many confused thread I have read within this forum in just two days interval.. grin

can't you guys do without being confuse?

Can't you for once deduce what your counterpart are/were saying or doing with the mode of it?

nawa oo kiss everything no b advice something you gazz use ur 6. sad
Re: Hi Guys Pls I'm A Little Bit Confused by Nicepoker(m): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2022
Op pls let me insult you first before I advise you.

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Your Future And Avoid Modern Girls - Dandizzy Advises Hustling Men / Join This Anonymous Adult Hangout. Meet People. / My Husband, Whose Heart Belongs To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.