Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,721 members, 7,972,649 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:05 PM

How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? (20727 Views)

Introverts, How Do You Cope At Your Work Place? / How Will You Cope If You Lose Your Job or Source of Income Today? / How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? by Goodness34: 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
kroger:

Hey boss, i just sent you #30,000 apologies for the delay was pre occupied with work.

thank you very much sir.
God bless you I really really appreciate.

I received it the day you sent it

I didn't have phone to come online and thank you then sir.
Re: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
kroger:

We understand each other grin its been over 4 years he has been trolling me and has been a great source of entertainment.
I sent you a dm, please accept it,thanks
Re: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? by kroger: 2:49am On Dec 21, 2022
PreciousElohor:
I sent you a dm, please accept it,thanks

Replied.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
kroger:

Replied.
oh but I didn't receive it,and still can't message you,I sent another acceptance email, please try and reply it again,thanks
Re: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? by kroger: 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
PreciousElohor:
oh but I didn't receive it,and still can't message you,I sent another acceptance email, please try and reply it again,thanks

Done
Re: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
kroger:

Replied.
but please let me talk here,bros, please I need your assistance,if you can help,I would like to learn a little hand work,as I feel it's a good thing to do,if you can do something for me,I will really appreciate
Re: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? by kroger: 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
PreciousElohor:
but please let me talk here,bros, please I need your assistance,if you can help,I would like to learn a little hand work,as I feel it's the best thing to do to help myself in life,as warri is now a hard place to live in please,he no easy for a girl to survive at all,if you can do something for me,I will really appreciate

What kind of handwork do you want to learn.
Re: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? by Godsownfc(m): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2023
Learning handwork is now better in my dear country
Re: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? by Teeroyzimma: 10:32am On Jan 18, 2023
andy4d2ofus:
My bro I understand your plight, I was in the same kind of mess some time ago. Frustrated so many time by job interviews but at a time and considerating my age too I told myself I can't work for anybody again , I need to develop my and work for myself. Bro it's two years now am fine and doing well in my business. Making some good six digits monthly. My advice pls stop looking for job , develop yourself with a skill and work for yourself. good luck
do giveaway na
Re: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? by kroger: 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Godsownfc:

Hello sir, apologies for coming to your mention. I really need your help sir, I had run here and there but nothing for me, I am truly ashame of doing this but please come through for me, I am seriously broke at school, my foodstuffs has finished, I'm left with nothing now. I have called my parent several times but nothing till now, though I knew it is not rosy at home too, it is not easy for me this trying time, I am for real sir, please help me with anything for the meantime and I will really appreciate it, though you don't know me but please consider me sir, I will appreciate any little thing. Thanks sir

Which school do u attend and course. Send account details..

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? by Godsownfc(m): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Just that education is needed and very important for basic knowledge
Re: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? by Godsownfc(m): 12:26am On Jan 20, 2023
It is not sweet o, may God help all job seekers out there
Re: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? by Ruthless70: 4:48am On Jan 20, 2023
Goodness34:
depression is killing me, i tried alot of jobs but i could not secure any, now i even have phobia and i feel hopeless.

The only business i could have put in which is selling of petrol, kerosine and engine oil failed because its will cost atleast 20k to start.

How do i go about this please brothers and sisters?

Imagining after a lot of series of interviews, at the point of feeling some personal info and documentation, dey tell you that U r too old for the job. AV moved on.
Re: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? by Godsownfc(m): 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
Just as I said learning a new skills is the way out oo, I want to learn too

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? by kroger: 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Godsownfc:

Hello sir. Happy new month sir, may this month be more fruitful and rewarding. I came to remind you not to forget me sir. It has not been easy here, I have been eating from one friend's place to the other and my single parent is not well off this time too. May Doors continue to open for you. Pls don't forget me sir. I appreciate!

Hello Bro,apologies for the delay I have sent some money to ur account. Abeg manage am.
Re: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? by Joseph1505(m): 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
There are online jobs whereof you you could escape the pain of rejection.
One could become a software developer or Copywriter just like the way I do currently in UK from here
Re: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? by Godsownfc(m): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
Cutehector:
ah.. Edakun. I get dollar account sir.. Please give me 20,000dollars sir.
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? by Godsownfc(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
aynana2000:
The way to go is to learn a new skill. Truck driving is the way to go. It is a goldmine abroad they earn over $80,000 per year. The good news is that there is now standard truck academy in sango-ota ogun state named Truckademy. You can check them out on google.
Thanks for sharing the info here
Re: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? by radiolover(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2023
kroger:

Hello Bro,apologies for the delay I have sent some money to ur account. Abeg manage am.

Please read!

Hello sir, greetings to you. I'm sorry I'm coming to you at this point in time with sadness. I believe it's divine that I came across this thread and post at a time like this that I really need help. I was almost killed on Sunday night when a car hit me from behind, leaving me injured. You can see the pictures as attached. The driver ran away thinking I was dead but for grace, that didn't happen. I mean I am seriously struggling to even feed now due to how hard things are but this still happened to me when I have no money with me. Someone helped to pay for the wound treatment for me at the pharmacy and I am advised to go do scan in the hospital to check there's no internal injury. Already I'm feeling somehow in the body.

Would you please mind to assist me with anything to help me do the scan? I would be very very grateful for your help.

Note: I don't do this and I'm doing it now because it involve life, and it is the last option for me please.

172 606 1560, Access Bank, Abam B. Ettah

Re: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? by radiolover(m): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
I'm for real sir. Please help me sir Kroger
Re: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? by radiolover(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
[q?
Re: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? by yuseer154(m): 9:27pm On Jul 27
I traveled all the way from kaduna to kano, risking my life for an interview. I came back that same day with severe headache and dehydration from all the stress.
Only for me to see a rejection mail the following day at dawn. Chaii I Wan craze

Well I'm done searching for a job. I know web development and data analysis and I'm opening a shop soon
Re: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? by abeyluve: 5:03pm On Jul 28
Nigerian coys are full of deceit in terms of handling applicants.
My bitter experience this year;
I have few years experience in my job field. I have been looking for opportunities to relocate to Lagos after few years of working outside the city. In February this year I got an interview invitation from a merchant bank knowing fully well that I met the requirements for the job. The interview was very ok for me as the body language of the panel showed that. After, I was waiting for this coy to get back on the outcome. Boom! After 5 Months, this coy sent a rejection mail. Hmmm! I later realized that most of them post non existence job.
Re: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? by Lamas2012(m): 10:56pm On Jul 28
Reading everyone experience here gives me word of encouragement my experience is age restriction and also the normal rejection mail and the funny part is I have the experience needed but like some one said Nigeria do no value the best I am believing God has his plan for me I refuse to reduce my age because it was not my fault I graduated at 30 and the system keeps frustrating people who are making effort but I would not give up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / Obtaining Msc Only Increases Your Hope Of Getting A Job / World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.