Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,602 members, 7,885,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:32 AM

Wake Up Africa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wake Up Africa (214 Views)

I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up / Free Beat: Stand Up Africa By Energy (the Magic Fingers) / Top Up Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wake Up Africa by Ugwonder17: 10:50am On Nov 11, 2022
Yes many would throw large Stones to those men that were condemned in the Bible by Jesus but let's tell ourselves the truth.
We Africans most especially Nigerians left our culture, traditions and everything to follow the White man's way and we've seems where it has lead us to.
We left our foods, and everything that makes us unique and followed them to an extent that they now decide what happens in our land.
When will we grow up??
When will we wake up??

In the time of old our parents weren't killed by these petty diseases.our herbs and all that were sufficient for us but now, we use chemicals with little action, we die of little disease and if there should be anything, we easily fly-away to patronise these people.we sell ourselves to them.
Pls wake our brothers.
We should think of home first before outside.lets invest here and drag them over to our land.
Let them come here and work for us instead of the other way round.

Let's unite and save our land from shame.
We're Africa.
We're unique.
Let's not feed the dogs with holy things lest they turn and fight us.

(1) (Reply)

Fhgft Uj Tfhgrfghdgs / 5 States Leads As NBS Reports That 133 Million Nigerians Are Living In Poverty / SEO Agency In Gurgaon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.