Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,710 members, 7,892,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:50 PM

MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council (21020 Views)

Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground / Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) / $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council by cjudy(m): 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin
Re: MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council by asanausana91: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
sonature1:

Keep fooling around
I believe you watch the obi campaign in Benue and Abia. The useless campaign look like birthday party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council by Kaiser20: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
Izplentii:
He's fit enough to dance well
Mr. Tinubu can not ever take a step forward without Nurses , security personnel and Doctors guiding him

3 Likes

Re: MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council by Kingsley10000: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
WibusJaga:
Which dance pass when your hands & legs dey shake? grin
u for put if u know you knowgrin

1 Like

Re: MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council by israelmao(m): 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
APC and PDP are no longer needed we are done with two Siamese twins.

2 Likes

Re: MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council by Chinonye2022(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
sonature1:
Nobody is reporting Atiku Abubukar's campaigns here because nobody is interested.

All emphasis is on Peter Gregory Obi.

EmiLokan, on the other hand, is too weak and disorganized to start his national campaigns because he's not sellable. cheesy
but at the end Obi wil not win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council by oohhjjaayy: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
Okowa dances like housewife......�����
Re: MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council by sonature1: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
Chinonye2022:
but at the end Obi wil not win

It's okay as far as that dead-man-working doesn't win.

We haven't suffered enough from Buhari and old folks ruining the country.

1 Like

Re: MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council by Reference(m): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
So if it concerns the youth it is all about music, dance and merry. Is this not stereotyping the youth as an unserious bunch.
Re: MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council by AnthonyAnderson: 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
Praisegate:
Dis Okowa dance o

No be small thing. Even the dressing sef all be like gay things.
Re: MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council by onomeabuja: 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
DennisEche:
smiley
Atiku has always been a jolly good fellow. Him no de act like those northerners. Very social kind of guy
I like the man because he's so social & charismatic
Every where......Atiku.
All these likes & shares here, are Ibos who think they can make Obi win presidency...
Election is February and every body eyes go clear grin

1 Like

Re: MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council by GarkiAccessory(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Brand new Mi TV box s
Negotiable
Re: MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council by iHateFraudsters: 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
WibusJaga:

Which dance pass when your hands & legs dey shake? grin

I hereby promote you to west African coordinator for vawulence.

Peace is not an option.
Re: MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council by AutoshalomUSA: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
Why does Okowa look like a lady from Cowbell or superyogo company . His moves weak me . Atiku sha be like Rock .
Lol I Was in PDP

Oh Wike . These guys are not slowing down oh .
StagethemTVee:
The Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar alongside his running mate, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa were put through a vigorous dance session by the MC during the inaguration of the PDP National Youth Campaign Council in Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM8gte3y-tE

Re: MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council by Glink2018(m): 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Cmanforall:
This MC is a youth and he's not ashamed to say Aso Rock belongs to Atiku.
He is free to support him, but Aso Rock velongs to no man. It belongs to all Nigerians

I belong to the category of this.MC....whoever presidential candidate that sign a contract deal with me for market him...he agree with my payment term...then, I will re-brand and sell him Nigerians.....if Festus keyamo, Fani kayide, Dino Melaye can be marketing political candidate and be making money from it...I also can do likewise...

Nothing free for free town
Re: MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council by Cmanforall: 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
Glink2018:

I belong to the category of this.MC....whoever presidential candidate that sign a contract deal with me for market him...he agree with my payment term...then, I will re-brand and sell him Nigerians.....if Festus keyamo, Fani kayide, Dino Melaye can be marketing political candidate and be making money from it...I also can do likewise...

Nothing free for free town
I get you...
But there are statements that may even look like mockery to the candidate.
You get?
Re: MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council by Glink2018(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Cmanforall:

I get you...
But there are statements that may even look like mockery to the candidate.
You get?

If Omo Yiibo can be re-branding Okirika clothes and be selling them at new prices... even though some of them are not educated...it won't be too difficult for me to sell any candidate to my fellow Nigerian...

rejected candidates.
Re: MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council by lereinter(m): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
Adonike:

Obi the ELECTED President

Benni

1 Like

Re: MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council by LifeOfTrigga(m): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
Praisegate:
Dis Okowa dance o

Gaybriel dance grin grin
Re: MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council by Akpacha(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
Career criminal, a decaying old thief wants to rule Nigeria by all means.
Re: MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council by osidion2020(m): 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
Yeah true, even though I wouldn't want him to win this election.
DennisEche:
smiley
Atiku has always been a jolly good fellow. Him no de act like those northerners. Very social kind of guy
Re: MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council by ezinne51g: 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
dance back to dubaidance back to dubai...
Re: MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council by Tareq1105: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
sonature1:
Nobody is reporting Atiku Abubukar's campaigns here because nobody is interested.

All emphasis is on Peter Gregory Obi.

EmiLokan, on the other hand, is too weak and disorganized to start his national campaigns because he's not sellable. cheesy

I disagree with you. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

I cannot vote Obi bcoz he's a serial liar and very deceitful pretender.

Also, I cannot vote Atikulooooter not only bcoz looting is in his DNA but also bcoz he said he would challenge Anti Open Grazing laws signed by various state governments in the south.
Re: MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council by Tareq1105: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
DennisEche:
smiley

He's the most dangerous among them all. He's a typical Fulani. Fulani man would take everything you say but once he gets there, he becomes something else. That's why I said Wike will become history May next year. Atikulooooter will show him. Note this truth which I've come to understand over the years that Fulanis doesn't forgive.

1 Like

Re: MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council by Honjoshy4u: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
Obi na Atiku boy, Tinubu na criminal.
Atiku is coming.
Re: MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council by Germi9: 3:09am On Nov 12, 2022
Seem like a gaye party

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Official Admits ‘Seeming Over-Voting’ In Osun Poll / Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners, In Less Than 24 Hours / Blogger Jamil Mabai Arrested For Criticising Governor Masari For Buying Coffins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.