Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,154 members, 7,887,354 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? (4441 Views)

Present Set Of DCGC Not Fit For Cgc,buhari / Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. / Nigerian Leaders: Past And Present; Your Best And Worst? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by hajifaty: 8:56am On Aug 24, 2011
KnowAll:

The fact still remains Gadaffi was and is an abysmal failure, after 42 years in power and after getting more than 9 lives he only started developing his country bearly 4 years ago. Most of the mordern highways in Libya are bearly 3 years old in fact so many contracts are all on going, all ready d Chinese have lost big time as their investment  in Libya has gone to d dogs because of this upheavals.

No Nigerian had 42 years and for that reason there can be no basis for comparism.

here you come again with your silly comments. are you gonna tell that u made a mistake again? Can you tell me what your dear nigerian leaders has done for the development of this nation since the time we started the democracy? china with the population of 1 billion are not sleeping in darkness for a minute but nigeria a country with oil money have been sleeping in darkness for  decades. wake up man
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by islamrules(m): 8:56am On Aug 24, 2011
I have been to Tripoli and the city looks like any other European city. Gadaffi is better by miles than all our leaders. He is just a victim of western propaganda. Tell me what is the difference between the crises in Cairo, Tripoli & Tunis and the recent London riots? One thing was clear, the people were against their leaders but while the London rioters were quicly termed looters and crinminals the riots in the Arab cities were fuelled by western press with the aid of technology to bring down these leaders. We need to think in Africa!!!
Angry

Well said. . .Most people have been brainwashed and can't reason well. I won't blame them cuz they feel inferior being black.These same oyinbos were even quick to say that the blacks were teaching whites hooliganism ! The imperialists never left in 60s cuz they are still around with their modern colonialization through capitalism,democracy and globalization.

I am confused here. Libyan say they dont want Gadaffi (who has being ruling for 40something years). You are claiming west is the cause. If I may ask, How ? Egyptian claimed they dont want Hosni Mubarak (The friend of America, who has also being ruling for 40something years), Obama told him to step down and he did.

Why should Gaddafi case be different ?

Please let us leave religion sentiment out of our judgments. Brits are not saying Cameron should go (after all he has a tenure that will soon be over), they can wait till the end of his tenure, but, they are complaining about the economy hardship, not dictatorship.

Dont muddle up facts and scenarios here. Tunisia revolted, their leader is gone, Egypt did the same, Mubarak is gone, why is Libya different. Is it because Gadddafi is anti-christ/west ? I seeeeee

When will Gaddafi administration will expire ?
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by KnowAll(m): 9:04am On Aug 24, 2011
The Gown regime despite a period of lull, no developments at all during the civil war, did more than Gadaffi, the lowest paid Nigeria by 1974 was getting more than the lowest paid American thanks to Awolowo's ingenuity, the same cannot be said in Libya after having a sham leader called Gaddafi for 42 years.

The Problem with Naija started after Buhari's over throw in 1985, every leader that ruled Nigeria after 1985 are bastards and need to be tried for committing heinous sins and crime against humanity. These leaders are not only despicable they needed to be rounded up and shot like a dog that they are.
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 24, 2011
@hajifaty, ur comments gave u out. U are a leader, someone dat can bell d cat, assertive, compassionate, and humorous. Lol.
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by cinzo: 9:23am On Aug 24, 2011
islamrules:

I am confused here. Libyan say they dont want Gadaffi (who has being ruling for 40something years). You are claiming west is the cause. If I may ask, How ? Egyptian claimed they dont want Hosni Mubarak (The friend of America, who has also being ruling for 40something years), Obama told him to step down and he did.

Please let us leave religion sentiment out of our judgments. Brits are not saying Cameron should go (after all he has a tenure that will soon be over), they can wait till the end of his tenure, but, they are complaining about the economy hardship, not dictatorship.

Dont muddle up facts and scenarios here. Tunisia revolted, their leader is gone, Egypt did the same, Mubarak is gone, why is Libya different. Is it because Gadddafi is anti-christ/west ? I seeeeee

Bros if you watch CNN you will see that Egyptians are still on the streets.

Ghadaffi is far better than the present crop of leaders we are producing. Libya is debt free! 80% of the country has electricity!.
America woke up one day and said they wanted to liberate Iraq from Saddam and up-till today that country has known no peace
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by marcus1234: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2011
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by islamrules(m): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2011

Bros if you watch CNN you will see that Egyptians are still on the streets.

Because the military government holding power are Mubarak enemy (they are not concentrating on forming Political reforms, but busy trying to execute and kill mubarak). They need to face the business of forming national government not crucifying Mubarak.

Ghadaffi is far better than the present crop of leaders we are producing. Libya is debt free! 80% of the country has electricity!.
Libya has the resources and any other Libyan leader can do that, Gaddafi is not the only one ordained by Allah to do it.
America woke up one day and said they wanted to liberate Iraq from Saddam and up-till today that country has known no peace

AT least, Iraq is no more a threat to American Homeland. Nobody is their again to be claiming to have Jihad missile that can destroy the whole New York city (a.k.a Saddam Hussein). America has achieved that, and they also have access to the oil (Free access).

America wont benefit from a United Iraq. Disunited Iraq is what america need. Open your brain and reason

Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by isleman(m): 9:44am On Aug 24, 2011
@hajifaty. I think its wrong of you to condemn and insult people because they differ in your opinion. Like you rightly said, we are here to educate ourselves and also air our views and opinion. Attack like yours sometimes make me dislike Nairaland.

Yes Nigerian politicians are corrupt, is Gaddafi any better? I wouldn't compare anybody, before comparing any two factors, they must both be equal by terms and definition. Gaddafi was never in any Nigerian leader's position and in charge of Nigeria and neither did any Nigerian Leader in Gaddafi's position to rule Libyans.

I tell you that OBAMA cannot rule any country in Africa successfully. People and the governed is also a key factor when talking about leadership.

My greatest regret is the way Gaddafi is ending the whole thing and will eventually allow the western sponsored rebels win at the end of it all.

He should had quietly stepped down and hand over to someone he can control.
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by TenKobo1: 11:43am On Aug 24, 2011
There is no way anyone can compare Gadaffi with the bunch of clueless leaders we have been having in Nigeria. For a start everything works in Libya despite the fact that the nation had largely functioned under western sanctions.
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2011
@isleman, i like d fact dat u said obama cannot rule any african nation, so much truth in it. Nevertheless our leaders need to step up. Imagine a peadophile, yerima, being made a lawmaker.
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by member479760: 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2011
Gadaffi gives 24/7 electricity and water! our leaders give - dead

and some of the bastard leaders are on nairaland wishing Gadaffi dead, i hope den die first before Gadaffi.
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by hajifaty: 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2011
isleman:

@hajifaty. I think its wrong of you to condemn and insult people because they differ in your opinion. Like you rightly said, we are here to educate ourselves and also air our views and opinion. Attack like yours sometimes make me dislike Nairaland.

Yes Nigerian politicians are corrupt, is Gaddafi any better? I wouldn't compare anybody, before comparing any two factors, they must both be equal by terms and definition. Gaddafi was never in any Nigerian leader's position and in charge of Nigeria and neither did any Nigerian Leader in Gaddafi's position to rule Libyans.

I tell you that OBAMA cannot rule any country in Africa successfully. People and the governed is also a key factor when talking about leadership.

My greatest regret is the way Gaddafi is ending the whole thing and will eventually allow the western sponsored rebels win at the end of it all.

He should had quietly stepped down and hand over to someone he can control.

I am not attacking anybody here. I am only against the praising of nigeria leaders that has nothing to offer us except looting.
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2011
I believe gaddafi is by far beta than our useless leaders ( except maybe buhari) but reallity is he too has not done well by the amount of funds to population ratio in 40+ years regardless of sanctions.

40+ yrs is more than enough no matter how well you do/did to step aside. I was fortunate to be in malaysia when mahatir mohammed (fmr PM that did wonders) decided he has/had done enough and would like to leave office, I remember the whole country went into tears and had to beg him to stay which at the end he promised them one more year, that's a good leader, so is gaddafi a beta leader than our past and present? Sure, anyday, anywhere anytime., is it time for him to go? Definately!
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by MMM2(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2011
yes
he is better than all of dem
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by bashydemy(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2011
I can bet my life Gaddafi is 1000000% better than Nigeria past and present leader even better than most African leader's. Imagine a country where there citizen never intend to travel out like Nigerians are dying at the embassy's  everyday
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by Ad4(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2011
Any development that cannot be sustained is no development at all so any past Nigerian leader who claims or someone claims has brought development has not brought anything because no form of development in Nigeria has or is being sustained. Gadarfi to me is a good leader.Haven used the resources at hand to develop his country no matter when he started.Even in the ongoing crisis,Libyans're complian of only 4hrs to electricity a day but here in naija,I haven't had light for 3days and no crisis is ongoing.Our leaders both past and present have not used our resources well and its a shame!Gadarfi's better than our leaders both past and present but like every African leader,he's power hungry.
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by abouzaid: 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2011
Nigerians have been brainwashed into believing that any regime that refuses to be a western puppet is evil. Gaddafi is far better than the clueless GEJ that just announced that he is recognising the rebels as the legitimate government in libya. I guess the next war theatre for the american industrial military complex will be iran and nigeria since they have already degreed that we must split by 2015
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by cap28: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2011
knowall said:

If Nigerian leaders had d opportunity & luxury of being on d saddle for 42 years then a reason for comparative analysis would be warranted as it is now there is no basis for comparism. The highest number of years a Nigerian leader spent on d saddle was 9 years which was Yakubu Gowon, and where Nigeria was in 1974, Gaddafi's Libya was not there in 1976 when is comparing like for like with equal number of years put in, Gowon being 1967 - 1974 & Gadaffi 1969 to 1976.

Credence must be given to Great Awolowo for being Gowon's economic guru d way Okonjo Iweala is Jonthan economic guru, Awo/Gowon made Nigeria one of d wealthiest nation on earth by 1975. There is no comparism, illetrate Gaddafi only started developing his country only when he came out of d cooler of sanctions after spending b years doing nothing for his country only promoting terrorism with d billions of dollars earned from oil.

To compare an illetrate like Gaddafi with d ingenuity of an erudite scholar  like Awolowo who was d man behind d scene steering d Nigerian economy is an aberration & a misnomer moreso  not forgetting Nigeria fought a fierce  civil war between 1967 - 1974 and still came out a million miles above Libya is something to celebrate.

Look at this stark illiterate  - are you not ashamed of being from a country that can not even provide 24 hours of constant electricity to its citizens, a country that has wasted over 400 billion dollars over a 40 year period of so called independence ? i cant beleive you could even have the animal boldness to compare those backward porch monkeys in nigeria to someone of the calibre of gadaffi.

when your so called leaders were killing each other over oil during the nigerian biafra war gadaffi was rebuilding his own nation, are you aware that when gadaffi took over in 1969 libya was one of the poorest nations in the world, this man singlehandedly built this country up from scratch and today it has the highest human development index on the african continent, nigerians even go there to work - what does that tell you fool?

gadaffi built a man made irrigation and water supply system without borrowing money from any international bank - shall we compare that to those ba.stards in nigeria that have borrowed billions of dollars which we are still paying back with nothing to show for it?

to show you how s.tupid you are you actually think okonjo iweala is helping the country when she is merely helping her masters who have placed her in nigeria as their stooge.

dim wit go and get and education and stop making a fool of yourself
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by KnowAll(m): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2011
@Cap28

The Problem with Naija started after Buhari's over throw in 1985, every leader that ruled Nigeria after 1985 are bastards and need to be tried for committing heinous sins and crime against humanity. These leaders are not only despicable they needed to be rounded up and shot like a dog that they are.

I have already answered your convoluted rantings. A fool at 40 is a fool for ever, Gadaffi after 42 years in power is a fool and a squanderer,  it took the UAE only 10 years to turn Dubai to what it is today, Look at Libya after 42 years of Gadaffi making decisions at a wimp,  no better than a corrupt, inept and epileptic Nigeria.
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by cap28: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2011
knowall said:

The fact still remains Gadaffi was and is an abysmal failure, after 42 years in power and after getting more than 9 lives he only started developing his country bearly 4 years ago. Most of the mordern highways in Libya are bearly 3 years old in fact so many contracts are all on going, all ready d Chinese have lost big time as their investment  in Libya has gone to d dogs because of this upheavals.

No Nigerian had 42 years and for that reason there can be no basis for comparism

dummy - gadaffi started constructing the man made river project in 1985 and finished it in 2007 - without borrowing money from the world bank - it cost $25 billion dollars compare that to the ongoing fiasco in nigeria over common electricity supply.

libyans have access to free education, free health care and they are entitled to interest free loans to purchase a house when they get married - do your own leaders care whether you live or die?  do they care whether you are destitute or not?

didnt your hero gowon say that the life of a nigerian child is worth less than that of a european child when he was supposedly negotiating a compensation package from pfizer for the death of northern children who died from contaminated vaccines?

isnt it umaru dikko who said in the 1980s that nigerians are not yet eating out of dustbins therefore we can not admit that there is poverty in nigeria?

the reason why there is currently a lot of construction projects going on in libya is because libya was under economic sanctions for 12 years imposed by america and europe - those sanctions were only removed in 2007 and gadaffi decided to start building affordable housing, infrastructure and other projects, look at how smooth the roads in libya are, compare them to those death traps you have in nigeria.

a nigerian boxer even went to libya before this war broke out to beg for funds for his boxing career - why didnt he ask your leaders in nigeria to sponsor his career instead dummy?

if you want to talk about failure you better look at the long list of buffoons who have been misruling nigeria since 1960 - traitors, slaveboys and cowards - they are only good for selling out their own people in exchange for a share of the oil revenues, gadaffi refused to allow the american and european oil companies come into libya and ra/pe the country unlike  your obj, ibb and good luck jonathan who continue to roll over anytime america tells them to -  scum bag nigerian looter leaders couldnt give two shi.ts about their own people that is why obj has sold all of you to the IMF and shell - remember how obasanjo sent troops to kills protesters in the niger delta following instructions from shell, remember how abacha executed ken saro wiwa following the order from shell, can any nigerian leader dream of refusing to take orders from the west the way gadaffi has done?

you are a real clown
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by cap28: 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2011
KnowAll:

@Cap28

I have already answered your convoluted rantings. A fool at 40 is a fool for ever, Gadaffi after 42 years in power is a fool and a squanderer,  it took the UAE only 10 years to turn Dubai to what it is today, Look at Libya after 42 years of Gadaffi making decisions at a wimp,  no better than a corrupt, inept and epileptic Nigeria.

you are a fool!!! only a fool would be so s.tupid as to compare a cesspit like nigeria to libya and conclude that nigerian leaders have been better than gadaffi - ode!

a fool at 50 is worse than a fool at 40 - dumbo they say those in glass houses should never throw stones - i hope you understand the meaning of that phrase.
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by pinkrex(m): 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2011
cap28:

you are a fool!!! only a fool would be so s.tupid as to compare a cesspit like nigeria to libya and conclude that nigerian leaders have been better than gadaffi - ode!

a fool at 50 is worse than a fool at 40 - dumbo they say those in glass houses should never throw stones - i hope you understand the meaning of that phrase.

He is another victim of western brainwashed dumb ass people undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by elcij(m): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2011
Even Abacha was better than Gaddaffi. For atheists, consider the fact that we've never had anyone like Gaddaffi proof that God exists grin
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by hajifaty: 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2011
KnowAll:

@Cap28

All your comments are senseless. You know nothing about this world except what you were told by your western media. Its better for you to stop your comment on this thread instead of writing rubbish.
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by neyostica: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2011
Aw cud u compare a leader of 6million ppl 2 dat of 150million? U all need 2 tink be replyin, even if Gadaffi turns libya 2 heaven on earth, its not 2much wit dere oil money, fucking tyrant
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by juman(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2011
bashy_demy:

I can bet my life Gaddafi is 1000000% better than Nigeria past and present leader even better than most African leader's. Imagine a country where there citizen never intend to travel out like Nigerians are dying at the embassy's  everyday

islamrules:

He is far far better than Nigerian Leaders.

His problem is his will to rule Libya for Life.

Libya is not his family house

Can we compare "leaders" like Babangida, Abacha and Obasanjo to Gaddafi? No. Gaddafi is more and more better.
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2011
KnowAll:

@Cap28

Can you just point out what Nigeria has achieved in the last 50 years ?
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by alex14(m): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2011
Buyahhahayah! grin I can't believe some fool even thought of starting a thread like this, comparing Ghadaffi (though not a fan of him) with stark "illiteratic" and backward nigerian leaders is the epitome of stupidity. I've always maintained that the major effect of the dungeon called "one-nigeria" is spitting out fools and brain-dead clowns who think that attending a 4yr college/university and bagging a certificate automatically confers wisdom on them,,,if you doubt me see the fool named patrick obahiagbon (wrote name in lower case on purpose). As long as the dungeon called nigeria exists, "educated-illiteratic-clowns" and brain-dead scum of the earth otherwise known as nigerians such as those condemning Ghadaffi shall continually be churn-out to the adverse effect of the human race, just as most of their so called nigerian leaders have remained an aberration to humanity (see obj, ibb, abacha, abdusalami, gowon, murtala,,,all pigs and scum of the earth).

I've had the privilege to visit Tripoli back in May 2010 via job assignment and I can confidently confirm that Ghadaffi loves Libyans far more than any so called nigerian leader loves nigerians,,,he showed this love by investing in the people via education, irrigation, infrastructures et. al. If GEJ loves nigerians, why is he not breaking the monopoly that dangote has/have on vital infrastructural commodity such as cement? Why is the cost of kerosene mainly used by the poor at an all time high?

Now, some brain-dead clowns have used the population factor as an excuse as to why their brain-dead leaders have failed to provide basic ammenity such as electricity for the dungeon called nigeria. 1st, if anyone believe that nigeria is up to 150m without credible census, then I have a mountain to sell to that person. Having traversed round that toilet called nigeria, I can confirm based on the desert ravaging the northern part that the entire north (middle belt included) is not up to 50m cool,,,this was one of the main reasons why the north had to recruit saboteurs from the south to swell nigerian military in order to fight Biafra (Topic for another discussion). Back to the population excuse, Brazil is a country of 190m (based on credible census) and is still light-years ahead of nigeria in terms of basic infrastructure(s).
For me, I'd rather have a 50-year "dictatorship" that knows what he is doing than any of these 4-year to 8-year intermittent stooges and robbers called leaders.

Nigerian leaders are better compared with alcoholics and drug addicts, for that is the class they all belong cool.
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by ibx1976: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2011
non of our leaders stayed up to 40yrs in power!
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by Kx: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2011
ibx1976:

non of our leaders stayed up to 40yrs in power!
imagine if Abacha had stayed up to 40yrs in power.
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by HighChief4(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2011
alex_101:

Buyahhahayah! grin I can't believe some fool even thought of starting a thread like this, comparing Ghadaffi (though not a fan of him) with stark "illiteratic" and backward nigerian leaders is the epitome of stupidity. I've always maintained that the major effect of the dungeon called "one-nigeria" is spitting out fools and brain-dead clowns who think that attending a 4yr college/university and bagging a certificate automatically confers wisdom on them,,,if you doubt me see the fool named patrick obahiagbon (wrote name in lower case on purpose). As long as the dungeon called nigeria exists, "educated-illiteratic-clowns" and brain-dead scum of the earth otherwise known as nigerians such as those condemning Ghadaffi shall continually be churn-out to the adverse effect of the human race, just as most of their so called nigerian leaders have remained an aberration to humanity (see obj, ibb, abacha, abdusalami, gowon, murtala,,,all pigs and scum of the earth).

I've had the privilege to visit Tripoli back in May 2010 via job assignment and I can confidently confirm that Ghadaffi loves Libyans far more than any so called nigerian leader loves nigerians,,,he showed this love by investing in the people via education, irrigation, infrastructures et. al. If GEJ loves nigerians, why is he not breaking the monopoly that dangote has/have on vital infrastructural commodity such as cement? Why is the cost of kerosene mainly used by the poor at an all time high?

Now, some brain-dead clowns have used the population factor as an excuse as to why their brain-dead leaders have failed to provide basic ammenity such as electricity for the dungeon called nigeria. 1st, if anyone believe that nigeria is up to 150m without credible census, then I have a mountain to sell to that person. Having traversed round that toilet called nigeria, I can confirm based on the desert ravaging the northern part that the entire north (middle belt included) is not up to 50m cool,,,this was one of the main reasons why the north had to recruit saboteurs from the south to swell nigerian military in order to fight Biafra (Topic for another discussion). Back to the population excuse, Brazil is a country of 190m (based on credible census) and is still light-years ahead of nigeria in terms of basic infrastructure(s).
For me, I'd rather have a 50-year "dictatorship" that knows what he is doing than any of these 4-year to 8-year intermittent stooges and robbers called leaders.

Nigerian leaders are better compared with alcoholics and drug addicts, for that is the class they all belong cool.

Well said. May God bless you and keep you. Some Nigerians will never cease to amaze me with the way they think
Re: Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? by saintneo(m): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2011
hajifaty:
you are a mugu living in enugu. what are the developments?

It is very easy to sit in front of your PC and rain abuses on people you know but I won't bring myself to such low capacity.

People choose to post anything as their location on Nairaland; thus what you see as my location on this site doesn't actually quote my exact location.

Secondly, I wonder where the mugu aspect of your response came from; from all your posts so far I can see you are hell bent on selling your idea of Gadaffi by hook or crook, bullying and other irrelevant posts of yours. I wonder if you are being paid to defend Gadaffi on Nairaland.

Thirdly, the developments; it was during OBJ's era that we recorded the best in our banking system, exportation of agricultural produce increased, investors had more confidence in our economy. Even though, we've got a very long way to go in developments; OBJ and his team did set a standard for others to follow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) / CHIBOK Girls Released / Pastors Who Predicted Gej's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.