Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,055 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon (73366 Views)

Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) / Nofisat Adetutu Ibrahim, Banker Killed By Assassins In Ondo [photo] / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by saintrow1: 9:38am On Nov 12, 2022
donforeign:
Lagos state government, very useless body... By now, them for put high railings for that bridge to prevent all this trash... It will go a long way

Go and put it now, even if they put it, you will still come here to tell us how they should have used the money to build schools and road.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by tipsieoladj(m): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2022
Naijabad:
Buhari and Tinubu together are responsible for the calamity that has befallen Nigeria and Nigerians
You re just a BIG FOOL. How does this have anything to do with politicians. Since ure this dumb its not by force to comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by anonymuz(m): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
I am seeing spirituality to this event,she was attack by jealous People probably because of her recent commendation at work,i know of a church member who did same inside Ogun river in abeokuta four years ago,you will understand more if you work in the civil service or high paying job, Aiye akamara.
I don't know what to say,it might either be spiritual or assassination case. I don't believe in that crap story of depression.

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by traihit: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2022
STOICREALIST:
The general netizens should note that the Nigerian DSS carries out full background checks before female operatives marry. No female DSS operative can get married without the intending spouse passing the background checks. Even if she is marrying Buhari’s son, the Organization will conduct full background checks on the spouse.

While I have seen a lot of speculations and theories based on wild imaginations of Nigerians, it must be stated that until the driver is found and interrogated, phone logs retrieved and reviewed to know what discussions took place, and the husband interrogated and questioned, nothing is a fact here yet. NOTHING FROM SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS WILL BE TREATED AS FACTUAL OR ACCURATE INFORMATION ON THE EVENTS LEADING TO THE SUSPECTED SUICIDE. Yes suspected suicide. She could have been murdered too. Expect nothing, expect anything and expect everything then use facts and build your case.

I would expect the DSS to get to the bottom of this. It is an organization I love and know a lot about. However, people should not expect a revelation of the true events from the DSS. They hide and protect their own, their image and their organization. And even IF and when the DSS releases such information, do not expect full disclosure or complete facts. This is an organization that will do ANYTHING to maintain national civil peace. Naturally, they do not like the spotlight. I am surprised that she was immediately identified as a DSS operative. In the past this was not the case. The world of social media.

Despite all the cladestine operations of the DSS, this incident has shown that humans are humans, subject to similar problems and passions. And it doesn't matter the class, religious, language or ethnic clothings

4 Likes

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by harbarzzy(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2022
Chnbanc:

Na even hunger make u dey reason this rubbish!!
angryI swear
Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by harbarzzy(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2022
FrancescoFarino:
only hunger could make me commit suicide
someone should check on this guy
Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 12, 2022
Successkay12:

Obi people. No sense gang
Senseless comment from an agbado powder sniffing urchin. Say hi to your druggie master.
Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by JOemmy(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2022
snthesis:
it doesnt add up...
she used to work in a clandestine org, so this story is too wacked to be believed, its either a payback or she uncovered something that wasnt meant to be revealed. her org should look within itself.

You are very intelligent I wonder why people are not looking to this direction how can a girl who was just proposed to just decide to end her life? It doesn't add up nigeria is a very dangerous country led by very wicked corrupt people this story of her committing suicide might be totally different from what actually happened.

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by Octopusssy(f): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2022
bid4rich:
The followings are pumping in my head to

1. The driver need to be located to give us insight into what transpired in the car.

2. The husband/fiance need to be found

2. You can't be so angry that the only option is to end your own life. To punish who, the husband? There is something more...

3. Perhaps, it's something that may cause her shame and she decided to end it all before it come public. undecided undecided

4. You can add yours....

From the water she came, to the water she returned...
Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by luluosas(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2022
Foolish girl. And she couldn't confide even in her parents.
The society are full of stupid people with their stupid hearts these days. I pity her soul that will rot in hell fire
Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by donforeign: 9:46am On Nov 12, 2022
saintrow1:

Go and put it now, even if they put it, you will still come here to tell us how they should have used the money to build schools and road.
ode.. am not foolish like u.. are there good roads in Lagos self.. gerat
Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by Highways: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2022
Roboto11:

You should have blamed Tinubu for allowing water to be under the bridge.

Mumuni.

Ephy ara
Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by gassbee: 9:49am On Nov 12, 2022
Some drivers self, person go tel u say him.wan come down for on top bridge n u cant use your common sense to drive on to a safer place

2 Likes

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by Successkay12(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2022
excellence44:

Senseless comment from an agbado powder sniffing urchin. Say hi to your druggie master.
One of d children of hate born by parent of hate. Try unite your Igbo leaders before dreaming presidency for your online obi mugu. That brought brewery and brewery employed 60% of Anambra people job. He lies like a kindergarten child bcus he knows has people like u that follows him. Mumu people

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by davidtemi(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2022
FrancescoFarino:
suicide is not even d last thing for me, cos it's not even on my list at all
Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by jamesversion: 9:56am On Nov 12, 2022
I'm desperate to know what her finace said to her to make her jump into the Lagos lagoon.

I want to say same to one particular gf of mine, so she can jump into Choba river. undecided
Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by Starz825(m): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2022
bid4rich:

1. The driver need to be located to give us insight into what transpired in the car.

2. You can't be so angry that the only option is to end your own life. To punish who, the husband? There is something more...

3. Perhaps, it's something that may cause her shame and she decided to end it all before it come public. undecided undecided

4. You can add yours....

Correct...your head dey
The driver na him Bleep up
Why would you stop the car right there on the bridge..for her to ease herself or what?
Cos normally he suppose dey hear her conversation on phone and her angry/depressed reactions to the caller
Very insensitive person....
He stop car make she jump inside lagoon....
Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by BABANGBALI: 10:02am On Nov 12, 2022
Remote control is real
Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 12, 2022
Successkay12:

One of d children of hate born by parent of hate. Try unite your Igbo leaders before dreaming presidency for your online obi mugu. That brought brewery and brewery employed 60% of Anambra people job. He lies like a kindergarten child bcus he knows has people like u that follows him. Mumu people
Your hate will kill you. Stop sniffing agbado.
Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by ekhai(m): 10:07am On Nov 12, 2022
bid4rich:

4. You can add yours....

I'M VERY SURE OF YOUR POINT NUMBER 3.
Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by saintrow1: 10:13am On Nov 12, 2022
donforeign:
ode.. am not foolish like u.. are there good roads in Lagos self.. gerat

Whenever you nail them with facts and they can't counter it, they will go off topic to start talking trash and throw insults.
Don't worry I know your kind and I always have the perfect medicine for the children of hate.
Go and visit an optician and get your eyes treated first then we can discuss on lagos roads.
Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by maasoap(m): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2022
Naijabad:
Buhari and Tinubu together are responsible for the calamity that has befallen Nigeria and Nigerians

In fact, they're responsible for your lack of functional brain too.

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by Bigfish121(m): 10:20am On Nov 12, 2022
Before you commit suicide, please think about your loved ones.
Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by ComeToJesus: 10:21am On Nov 12, 2022
Third Mainland Bridge has become the has become the euthanasia spot for Nigerians. This is so sad.

Useless Bubu and the APC has put this young potential on pressure. The innocent fiance has become the fall guy.

The APC government and its limp leaders deserve to offer an unreserved apologies to Nigerians for taking Nigeria 50 years backward.

The criminal drug lord will be demystified at the polls, that is, if he is not disqualified for narcotics involvement.

Lagos government should hurriedly recruit some anti suicide-leap Marshalls to be patrolling the stretch of the bridge looking out for any potential victim of APC's misgovernance that is about to take a plunge.
Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by womenareapezz: 10:21am On Nov 12, 2022
Lesson for hook-up girls! undecided

Maybe she was those hookup kind of girl who is ready to settle down but her past life keep chasing her Which lead to the discovery of her foolish way of life in the past (hook-up) undecided
And her man cancel the wedding which lead to her taking an adventure to the other side of life undecided

You see you useless naija women! You can't eat your cake and have it.

Keep behaving like gorillas and be jumping from one branch to another undecided
The time will come when you won't see any branch to sleep angry
Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2022
Berrityga:
How do there know she was in a heated conversation with her man??
Why are people always quick to point hands at men when we all know women are very wicked.. We should be sympathizing with the going man for putting his love in the hands of a suicidal woman.

What about the driver who must have overheard their conversation ?

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by maasoap(m): 10:24am On Nov 12, 2022
donforeign:
Lagos state government, very useless body... By now, them for put high railings for that bridge to prevent all this trash... It will go a long way

High railings wouldn't discourage them, they will still find a way. But things like reflective objects such as mirrors are sometimes used.
Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by maasoap(m): 10:26am On Nov 12, 2022
FrancescoFarino:

Even at that, you could easily ask loved ones and strangers for assistance. There are still plenty of Nigerians with good hearts, that's why arms begging business is striving in Nigeria
Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by womenareapezz: 10:26am On Nov 12, 2022
chigoizie7:
One of the things I felt that causes depression is being “ over entitled”. No one owes you anything that you can’t give yourself. Having that in mind will check mate certain things and thoughts. Also imbibe this attitude of “ we move”.
your gorilla women won't take this likely! undecided
Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by fitinwell: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) / Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) / Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.