Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,580 members, 7,917,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:43 PM

Secrets Ways Virgins Masturbate To Satisfy Their Sexual Pleasure - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets Ways Virgins Masturbate To Satisfy Their Sexual Pleasure (886 Views)

Do Virgins Masturbate? / My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us / Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Ways Virgins Masturbate To Satisfy Their Sexual Pleasure by LoveUdie: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
I get lots of questions on masturbation most especially from ladies -yes, ladies masturbate a lot, especially virgins. Guys also masturbate. There is no debate on that. I'm not here to argue about who masturbates most, I need to deal with a serious issue.
The sexual urge for virgins is strong. What makes it stronger is the novelty, newness, mystery, and hearsay about sex.

Masturbation simply means handling your genitals consistently to achieve orgasm. Ladies may stroke their clitoris while guys rub, massage, or caress their penis. I decided to give an explicit explanation because some ask me what masturbation is. Some ladies especially non-virgins use candles, bananas, cucumber, small bottles, sticks, dildos, or whatever represents a penis and do solo sex (having sex by yourself).
From teenage upward, you will have a strong desire for sex. It's a sure sign you are normal and capable of having and enjoying sex in marriage. In your 20s it will be stronger and.....https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com/2022/11/secrets-ways-virgins-masturbate-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Lol Man In Search Of Wife List His Requirement / Lady Shows Off Her Bursty Milk Industry As She Dances In An Intimate Manner / What Are The Stereotype You Get As A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.