Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,358 members, 7,881,312 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:26 PM

2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu (18042 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria / 2023 Election: 4 Most Sellable Candidates For Rivers Job / Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by icankel: 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
This should be in joke section. Next joke pls
Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by Manofnaija: 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
Most sellable because he picked a Muslim vice.
Hypocrites!!!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by shedy03(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kingspin:
These ones are still playing politics.
That was how they package rotten Buhari.
Wallai, and Buhari ended up from rotten to bad. lol.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by seguntijan(m): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
TheDemola:
Politics na real dirty game. If Ribadu was still the EFCC chairman, he would have prosecuted Tinubu
He did 3 times on the order of OBJ and found nothing

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by Picardor2: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
Thinkam:
grin But majority of Nigerians aren't drug users, we won't patronize the APC project.

The trader and the product are not sellable, APC and Tinubu have done Nigerians no good for 8years

Atiku is coming
To ur Village

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by frog12: 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
RIBADU is useless. he wants WORK !! grin grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by GoAndVerify: 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
Tinubu?

God forbid BAT thing. angry
Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by jaxxy(m): 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
former effcc chairman trun rogue agent. undecided
Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by ugbarreta(m): 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Don’t let your emotions make you blind.

You know the obvious facts deep inside!

Tinubu has no opposition in 2023.

Atiku and Obi already shot each other in the leg!we’ll see. Jonathan was the incumbent president when he was voted out. Same will happen to apc next yr, e go shock you no worry.

And put into consideration that Tinubu is a ruling party candidate. Hello! It’s already game over!

2023 will be the freest and fairest election in Nigeria history. No competition at all.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by viodemus: 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sellable to those who want to shelf the progress of the future.

We dun go check him case for America, and it is pending. He might get to pay a hefty fee to clear the case. Instead of him to come out and say I was a misguided youth who dabbed into situations, I had no business with, instead he continues to lie and deceive the masses.

Do you know that the recently concluded Loki bridge, he got so much kick backs from that. From an over priced project.

oga Tinubu is not a bad person like that, he is just egoistic, greedy, and power hungry. That can be said of Oga Atiku, he is greedy and power hungry. He even said it before, he wants to get in and give his friends key positions as pay back.

Nigeria has a shot in going way higher than ever, we should not waste it.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by Moymoy: 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
haslaw:
Tinubu remains the only elephant in the room which is why IPOB CARNNIBALS can't help thinking about him and foaming at the mouth at the mention of Tinubu

Far from the truth. Tinubu is being packaged to be sneaked into power to serve as a figurehead to Shettima. In other words, a vote for Tinubu is a vote to bring terrorism into the mainstream. The bloodshed and one-sided approach that has enthroned poverty is not enough.
The Nigerians who are barely hanging in there should be finally put to the sword.
That's what Tinubu and APC stand for.
In the name of integrity we voted in the worst kind of evil men: those who are content to build their palaces on the skeletons of the rest of us.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by Fearyourcreator: 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Mention what federal government did in Lagos to begin with?

Tinubu isn't the incumbent President.. We're gonna judge Tinubu by his Lagos' antecedent.
Just leave that guy....
Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by Jogs1900: 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Mention what federal government did in Lagos to begin with?

Tinubu isn't the incumbent President.. We're gonna judge Tinubu by his Lagos' antecedent.
Let him mention it and I'm sure their is equal of that project in Kaduna too.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by Jogs1900: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
slivertongue:

Federal government is responsible for what Lagos became. It was the sit of the FG, we don't need to go into debate over that. There is more FG agencies there compared to say Yobe, these agencies have staff who receive income and spend it in the Lagos economy. The multiplier effect in enormous

It is APC that will be on the ballot not Tinubu and we will vote based on the antecedent of APC just like NIGERIANS did to PDP in 2015
See Lagos has always have good administrators starting from when it was in western region...Infact Lagos as a federal capital is only occupied 2 LGA out of 20 LGA .
Now I challenge you to mention any federal project or agencies office in Lagos that we don't have in Kaduna state...I live in Kaduna state.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by slivertongue: 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
Jogs1900:

See Lagos has always have good administrators starting from when it was in western region...Infact Lagos as a federal capital is only occupied 2 LGA out of 20 LGA .
Now I challenge you to mention any federal project or agencies office in Lagos that we don't have in Kaduna state...I live in Kaduna state.

NPA...
Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by Jogs1900: 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
slivertongue:

NPA...
Don't you know there in NPA in Kaduna?Infact they have a dry port here.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by slivertongue: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
Jogs1900:

Don't you know there in NPA in Kaduna?Infact they have a dry port here.

Not dry Port.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by Jogs1900: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
slivertongue:

Not dry Port.
You said NPA...I told you there's NPA investment and office in Kaduna state... what else do you want?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by slivertongue: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Jogs1900:

You said NPA...I told you there's NPA investment and office in Kaduna state... what else do you want?
Nigerdock snake island?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by slivertongue: 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
Jogs1900:

Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by Jogs1900: 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
slivertongue:
Nigerdock snake island?
Oga...is this a federal government project?smh...Name better federal project in Lagos please and I will tell you we have it in Kaduna too.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by slivertongue: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Jogs1900:

Oga...is this a federal government project?smh...Name better federal project in Lagos please and I will tell you we have it in Kaduna too.

Doesn't it add value to the Lagos economy? Do you have it in other 35 states? You just jumped into discourse in which someone made a false claim and i educated the person the there are FG agencies in Lagos which ain't present in say Yobe and which is adding value to Lagos economy. My point still remains that present day Lagos is enjoying the benefits of hosting the FG.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by Mummiesboy: 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Urchins how far? Na Edo we dey nah
Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by rolams(m): 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
This man is high on something!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by Jogs1900: 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
slivertongue:

Doesn't it add value to the Lagos economy? Do you have it in other 35 states? You just jumped into discourse in which someone made a false claim and i educated the person the there are FG agencies in Lagos which ain't present in say Yobe and which is adding value to Lagos economy. My point still remains that present day Lagos is enjoying the benefits of hosting the FG.
That means Kaduna state economy is meant to be competing with Lagos economy judging by what you said that Lagos is doing well because of federal government's investment there...I only cited Kaduna state because that's the state I know about...It's possible other states have similar projects that I don't know of....
Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by edungene7: 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
God is just exposing those behind Nigerians problem Nuhu is one of them
Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by MansoryMX(m): 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
The North are behind Tinubu because they know He will soon die or they will forcefully put him to rest if he choose not to die a natural death. They like the way Buhari has made the entire nation unstable, it favors them as long as their households are all safe in Abuja, Sokoto and Kano.

Shettima is the perfect candidate the north need to destroy the peace and stability of the rest region.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by Laple0541(m): 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Nuhu Ribadu

Keyamo

Dino Melaye

Femi Fani-Kayode

Reno are enemies of the country.

What they stand for is for their stomach infrastructure tongue

And what did Obi that stole Anambra State money and invested it in France with the names of his children stands for? Despite Obi knowing Atiku is a thief, he contested as his vice and even appealed to Nigerians to vote for him, is such a man trustable?

You people need to reclaim your brains sometimes from where you deposited it even when it's obvious as a zombidient sacrificing your brain is a prerequisite.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by Youngqueen(f): 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ridiculous �
Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by shiwex: 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
If Nuhu Ribadu had done his job diligently,,,,,will he be saying this nonsense to us
Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by luizpippo(m): 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu is the most sellable. His Lagos antecedent for example. None has such antecedent.

Meanwhile, The climate change Ngozi iweala is riding on today is as a result of Tinubu's brilliant statement on climate change which none of the Dumb candidates could answer in Kaduna. Imagine the highly cerebral Tinubu already bringing in investment into the country while he's yet to be the President. I can only hope Ngozi doesn't loot the investment like she and her cronies did under Jonathan thou cheesy

In fact, Tinubu was the first human to ever speak a put climate change.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu by luizpippo(m): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
This is Ribadu staying loyal to Tinubu who rehabilitated him on 2011 after Yar'Adua's crew ran him out of town.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today / Senator Iyabo Anisulowo Kidnapped In Ogun / Herdsmen Banditry Intolerable – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.