Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,466 members, 7,968,297 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. (54378 Views)

Family Members Arrested For Forcefully Taking Underage Children Of A Widow / Is 6 Months Enough Or Too Early For A Widow To Start Dating? / Injustice Against A Widow Over Late Husbands Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by ahnie: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
ProphetAmos:

OP, God bless your kind heart. BTW, where did you buy that SPECIAL TOOTHPASTE, i have been looking for it for awhile now, all I hear is that the company is not producing it again. I really like the paste
ShopRite mall asaba
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Plugsk(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
God bless you, amen
ahnie:
Yesterday I visited the mall to get toiletries, snacks and beverages for my gangs
It was an impromptu buying. I was actually dodging from buying it, but my gangs just wouldn't let me.

We got all we wanted, ate and arrived home with our loots.

I was trying to fit all we bought inside the kitchen, when I heard the voice of a neighbor, like she stays 2 compound away from mine.

She's a widow who recently lost her husband to the cold hands of death this year (June) precisely and saddled with the lone responsibility of taking care of her 3 lil boys
She came to buy fufu (akpu) for her sons to eat.

I don't know what prompted me, I invited her inside my pavement, then slashed my loots into 3 places then gave her 1 part including a crate of egg idling away.

She started crying cry cry cry,father lawd I was confused the more, you needed to see the joys in her face.

I knew my kids needed those things badly, but here was a woman who needed it more than us.

I have planned gifting her 2 paints of rice during Xmas period to put smiles on her face. May God make things easier for every one of us.

The economy is hard at the moment, but let's try and help one another. People are going thru alot, it takes the grace of God for some people to even afford 1 square meal.

Hers was pics 1.
Pics 3&4 for my gangs

Pics 2.....my boy refused sharing his and he held on to his loot grin grin
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by doublex10: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
I love what you did brother. May Allah bless your kind gesture.
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Oizee(f): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
Winning123:
Do not be like the Pharisee who love the praise of men. Do it in secret and your heavenly Father who sees in secret will reward you. You already get your reward, that is men's praises
Don't look at it this way, afterall we don't know the beneficiary or even the giver, look at it as a reminder to help those around us with anything little that we have.
@ ahnie, may God bless you richly.
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by ahnie: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
doublex10:
I love what you did brother. May Allah bless your kind gesture.
I m a lady.
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by yusluvad(m): 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
May God continue to bless you and your family ma'am...
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by ahnie: 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
Una thanks.
A good nairalander has reached out to her,he chooses to stay anonymous.

Cheers!
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Joniww(m): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
ahnie:
Yesterday I visited the mall to get toiletries, snacks and beverages for my gangs
It was an impromptu buying. I was actually dodging from buying it, but my gangs just wouldn't let me.

We got all we wanted, ate and arrived home with our loots.

I was trying to fit all we bought inside the kitchen, when I heard the voice of a neighbor, like she stays 2 compound away from mine.

She's a widow who recently lost her husband to the cold hands of death this year (June) precisely and saddled with the lone responsibility of taking care of her 3 lil boys
She came to buy fufu (akpu) for her sons to eat.

I don't know what prompted me, I invited her inside my pavement, then slashed my loots into 3 places then gave her 1 part including a crate of egg idling away.

She started crying cry cry cry,father lawd I was confused the more, you needed to see the joys in her face.

I knew my kids needed those things badly, but here was a woman who needed it more than us.

I have planned gifting her 2 paints of rice during Xmas period to put smiles on her face. May God make things easier for every one of us.

The economy is hard at the moment, but let's try and help one another. People are going thru alot, it takes the grace of God for some people to even afford 1 square meal.

Hers was pics 1.
Pics 3&4 for my gangs

Pics 2.....my boy refused sharing his and he held on to his loot grin grin
nice of you..
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by AfonjaConehead: 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
slivertongue:
God bless your endeavors, prosper you on all sides. May his face continually shine upon you. Your household shall never lack goodness and mercy.
I receive this ,in Jesus name,Amen.
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by slivertongue: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

I receive this ,in Jesus name,Amen.

AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by ahnie: 8:51am On Nov 14, 2022
Joe4real1988:
U did well. We can talk outside here?
Just seeing this.may I send a pm?
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Joe4real1988(m): 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
ahnie:

Just seeing this.may I send a pm?
Sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. / Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? / My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.