Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,879 members, 7,976,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:59 AM

Can The Almighty Answer Our Hidden Prayers Through This Naira Redesign Policy? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can The Almighty Answer Our Hidden Prayers Through This Naira Redesign Policy? (229 Views)

Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated? / Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. / Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can The Almighty Answer Our Hidden Prayers Through This Naira Redesign Policy? by DADYLEED: 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
CBN NEW MONETARY POLICY..

You can't deposit more than N5m on new accounts per month..

You can't deposit more than N50m on old accounts per month..

That means, you can't deposit more that N150m before the expiration of the old currency on 31/1/2023..

Please, my accounts are empty, if you have lots of money stashed at home, you can make use of my account and some members of my family,I assure u that every reasonable agreement will be reached, including giving you sensitive information's that will make you have that believe in me,ranging from,residential house address,home town address and states/ local government. I will equally agree to meet one on one with you if you wish.I see my own percentages as an opportunity to cater for my families well being, cos right now that is the only advantage to get out of this mess. And you all know that begging is not an option. So please don't let those monies waste away like that. Contacts me at ml249351@gmail.com, 09936466096(watsapp)
Re: Can The Almighty Answer Our Hidden Prayers Through This Naira Redesign Policy? by hisgrace090: 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
Good observation and point though we are dealing with extreem greedy men in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Page For Sale / Breaking The Bad Energy Of Lack. / 15 Effective Customer Connections Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.