Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,926 members, 7,872,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) (3539 Views)

Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) / Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna / Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) by TINUBUISMAD: 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
I swear to God, Edo no be Lagos

Re: Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) by Polchiz(m): 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
But let's be honest

A typical Nigeria church cathedral in every street dey get this number

Dem no reach 3k here, if not emotions what is really big about this gathering
Continue to console yourself, urchin.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) by buhariguy(m): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
galaxy2020:
The movement is organic....No going back to Egypt!
less than 1000 idiotic pigs in a state rally.
I pity idiotic pigs
Re: Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol.

Even Portable music concert will pull more crowd than this.

Below is rally done for Tinubu in Delta. If you pack these people in a hall, it won’t contain them.

It’s not even official campaign for Tinubu and he’s not there.
You claimed Tinubu was not at the rally while the post you copied said Tinubu was there
Who do we believe
Re: Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) by LegendHero(m): 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You claimed Tinubu was not at the rally while the post you copied said Tinubu was there
Who do we believe

Where did you see Tinubu in Delta?

He did not attend that rally that day. That was few weeks ago.

Tinubu was in Lagos that very day and that’s the event he told them not to mention Funke Akindele with him.
Re: Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
As a former urchin, I am happy
Re: Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) by Devil1Messenger: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
But let's be honest

So u have not been following the event of things in Edo today?
The state governor denied dem venue so they turn every street to campaign groind in Edo.
For the very first time in Nigeria history, a presidential campaign happened simultaneously in all the three senatorial district in Edo.
From auchi, to uromi to Benin.
That hall u are seeing is just the hall rented to host the party officials
Re: Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) by MansoryMX(m): 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
But let's be honest

10 times that crowd was outside in case you don’t know
Re: Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) by Nlanalyst: 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
But let's be honest

What's really big about this is that a party without structure is pulling these crowds with little to no financial inducement.
I'm honestly a Pro Tinubu but I can't help but admire the kind of supports Obi is enjoying.
As far as the presidency comes South, I'm okay.
Re: Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) by Igbodicool(m): 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
PandoraObi:
We understand your pains...
You lacked words.
You never expected this.

It's hypertensive to be an urchin!
Re: Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol.

Below is rally done for Tinubu in Delta. If you pack these people in a hall, it won’t contain them.

I LIKE HOW YOU GUYS ARE NOW DECEIVING YOURSELVES WITH PROPAGANDA grin
Re: Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) by Devil1Messenger: 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, actually opposition wants to take Labour serious, but when they try rating it toe to toe with main parties same obidient would bring excuses of not giving shishi as excuse for poor performance

Tinubu no rate Obi to debate with, Obi instead of doing his debate said he must be on same stage with Tinubu to be rated
Lolz
Obi is not rated but yet he is the most talked about presidential candidate grin
Even ur boko haram founder Shetima cant make a speech without mentioning Obi.
PDP cant campaign without mentioning Obi.
All the APC attack dogs on Twitter sleep and wake up with Obi on their mind. Same thing with PDP reno and others grin.
I have never see dem attack sowore or kola abiola and other presidential candidates grin
Yet, u keep deceiving urself that Obi is not feared grin
Re: Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) by PandoraObi: 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
Igbodicool:
We understand your pains... You lacked words. You never expected this.
It's hypertensive to be an urchin!
urchin, leave your mother out it

Re: Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) by Devil1Messenger: 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol.

Lolzz
My own delta state grin
So Tinubu enter delta and i nor even know.
Where una dey see this Photoshop grin
Re: Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) by LegendHero(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Lolzz
My own delta state grin
So Tinubu enter delta and i nor even know.
Where una dey see this Photoshop grin

Below is the video for Delta rally for Tinubu. Lol photoshop for who? Who get time for that?

The first video below is the screenshot I shared. There was one new recent one that was organized for Tinubu and he did not make the occasion due to his engagement in Lagos that day. That was like few weeks ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aknyrvz5q2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJRDSBbjSXI
Re: Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) by Ofunaofu: 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, actually opposition wants to take Labour serious, but when they try rating it toe to toe with main parties same obidient would bring excuses of not giving shishi as excuse for poor performance

Tinubu no rate Obi to debate with, Obi instead of doing his debate said he must be on same stage with Tinubu to be rated

Truth is Tinubu is not in the race
Re: Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) by Toriagirl(f): 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
Awwnnn... This love is massive mehn! Obi is the real deal!
One love!
Re: Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
LegendHero:

Where did you see Tinubu in Delta?

He did not attend that rally that day. That was few weeks ago.

Tinubu was in Lagos that very day and that’s the event he told them not to mention Funke Akindele with him.

That means the source is a lie then
Re: Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) by Devil1Messenger: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
LegendHero:

Below is the video for Delta rally for Tinubu. Lol photoshop for who? Who get time for that?

The first video below is the screenshot I shared. There was one new recent one that was organized for Tinubu and he did not make the occasion due to his engagement in Lagos that day. That was like few weeks ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aknyrvz5q2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJRDSBbjSXI
If
Re: Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) by LegendHero(m): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

If u say omo agege, i will agree because we done tire for PDP. But say Tinubu grin
Forget it
We go vote Obi for presidency and omo agege for governorship.
Hope u saw what Edo did for Obi today?
Delta go do better

At least you’re not deaf and blind. You can see the guy in the video and you can see him wearing the BAT insignia.

What happened in Edo today? The one where they held a presidential rally in a hall? Even church program for street get crowd pass am.

A presidential rally for a whole state. Obi supporters are clowns. They probably think this is still Endsars rally.
Re: Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) by Devil1Messenger: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
LegendHero:

At least you’re not deaf and blind. You can see the guy in the video and you can see him wearing the BAT insignia.

What happened in Edo today? The one where they held a presidential rally in a hall? Even church program for street get crowd pass am.

A presidential rally for a whole state. Obi supporters are clowns. They probably think this is still Endsars rally.
Well the state govt denied them all venues so they have to go and rent a private hall to house the LP official.
Every street in Edo today was a campaign ground
From auchi to uromi to Benin.
Obi tour all the senatorial district. Even PDP that controlled the state couldn't do that.
Here are some of the pictures but i can see the hatred in you couldn't even allow u to view it

Re: Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) by LegendHero(m): 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Well the state govt denied them all venues so they have to go and rent a private hall to house the LP official.
Every street in Edo today was a campaign ground
From auchi to uromi to Benin.
Obi tour all the senatorial district. Even PDP that controlled the state couldn't do that.
Here are some of the pictures but i can see the hatred in you couldn't even allow u to view it

Oga the first picture na throwback picture. It wasn’t today pics.

It’s on Nairaland here where one guy shared. Na lie go kill all you Obingo.

Just like your liar GCE candidate, all of you have been corrupted with his lies. Even your campaign DG Okupe is not left out.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) by Devil1Messenger: 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
[center][/center]
LegendHero:

Oga the first picture na throwback picture. It wasn’t today pics.

It’s on Nairaland here where one guy shared. Na lie go kill all you Obingo.

Just like your liar GCE candidate, all of you have been corrupted with his lies. Even your campaign DG Okupe is not left out.
Lolzz
E pain am
Well i was in Benin today and i can categorically tell u it was a shut down.
Even Obaseki ran to channels tv this evening to apologise to them for denying them venue saying dey didn't apply on time.
Re: Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) by toneroforever(m): 11:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
Babybush:

Watch this video then Continue your wailing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_OCjkmu_Jk

Edo OBIdients r something else. Real change agents. Pure love. May God bless you all.
Re: Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) by Baronthecelebri: 12:03am On Nov 12, 2022
Lazy youth
Re: Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) by galaxy2020(m): 7:10am On Nov 12, 2022
This one go soon drink otapiapia
Re: Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) by masui(m): 8:22am On Nov 12, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Opposition party should keep downplaying this man at their own peril!

This was a movement that was started by 4 people tweeting in a room says one senior urchin..

grin

Senior urchin. Change thy ways comrade.
Re: Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) by 265alade: 9:17am On Nov 12, 2022
lol, neverI just gave you reality, is this gathering any different from what you see in every street on a Sunday churchlol, neverI just gave you reality, is this gathering any different from what you see in every street on a Sunday church...

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Have Stashed Money And Now They’re Useless, Bashir Ahmad To APC Governors / Watch France Destroyed Their Cars Before Leaving B.faso, Putin Outsmarts Biden / A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.