Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,140 members, 7,977,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:53 AM

2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory (2826 Views)

Kwara Has Taken The Lead For PDP In Northcentral - David Titiloye / Why Nigeria’s Northcentral States Can’t Be Renamed “Middle Belt” / Pictures As PDP Leaders Storm Ilorin For Northcentral Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by Babybush: 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
After every Peter Obi rally, you always use salt analysis to console yourself grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by lhordspy: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Nice analysis.
Obi will do much better than that 10% you gave him in Nasarawa, he will get substantial votes in Karu, Keffi and Lafia taking him up to 30-35% of votes.

Another thing you failed to acknowledge is that Kwankwoso is eating deep into the traditional Buhari's votes up North.

I'm currently in Nasarawa state as I type this, the most bike and keke riders in Karu are rooting for Kwankwoso, they voted Buhari in the previous election.

So increase Obi stake in Nasarawa, Plateau and Kogi

gartfield1

If you read my analysis very well, sir.

I stated clearly that the kwakwansiyas usually travel to the core norths, their states to vote. During election season Nasarawa and Abuja are always very empty of bikemens and other northerners.

Please dont ever mention keffi and lafia with obi in same sentence. Or are you joking?
Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by Workch: 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
lhordspy:

I stated clearly that the kwakwansiyas usually travel to the core norths, their states to vote. During election season Nasarawa and Abuja are always very empty of bikemens and other northerners.

Please dont ever mention keffi and lafia with obi in same sentence. Or are you joking?
your analysis in Kogi is wrong.

The last election, APC couldn't win conveniently there. Check the figures. It was very close, how come you are giving monumental figures to APC now
Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
lhordspy:

But why did you gave Kwankwoso higher percentage in Nasarawa than Obi...?

Do you know the number of Igbo traders and Southerners residing in Keffi..? Same goes with Lafia..

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by Didijiji: 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
Workch:

The last election, APC couldn't win conveniently there. Check the figures. It was very close, how come you are giving monumental figures to APC now

the mumu guy is heartbroken in advance

1 Like

Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by lhordspy: 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
Workch:

Read the analysis well. The yahya bello influence has grown over the past years. He has successful built himself a vast, strong political structure. I refer to him as the wike of Kogi state.
Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by Babybush: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Do you know the number of Igbo traders and Southerners residing in Keffi..? Same goes with Lafia..
Karu local government still dey o
Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by lhordspy: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Lol. When it comes to North-central. If i tell you its White. Just never doubt it.

I know the political convictions and settings more than i know myself.

Keffi and lafia cannot be mention in the same sentence as Obi. It is a sin.
Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by Workch: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
lhordspy:

Read the analysis well. The yahya bello influence has grown over the past years. He has successful built himself a vast, strong political structure. I refer to him as the wike of Kogi state.
yahaya Bello was there in the last election and APC didn't well comfortably.

That's analysis is wrong, you have to admit it.
APC cannot get up to 50% votes in Kogi going by the last election and the emergence of LP

I won't be surprise if APC even loses Kogi this time
Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by Kagd10: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Keep fooling yourself for Nairaland na Lagoon you go enter next year

Lalong should be picked to get these votes.

These people are not feeling Lalong as the DG, including his Plateau people who are angry at the fact that he's doing DG for double Muslim Muslim ticket at the federal
Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. When it comes to North-central. If i tell you its White. Just never doubt it.

I know the political convictions and settings more than i know myself.

Keffi and lafia cannot be mention in the same sentence as Obi. It is a sin.
I laugh..
Time will tell.
Also remember Obi will get substantial votes in Akwanga..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
Babybush:

Karu local government still dey o
Karu is never under dispute.
Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by PrinceOfLagos: 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
lhordspy:

Suffering yourself on the street in the sun for a man who is destined to fail.

Are you human?
Oga abeg shut up
Your Tinubu analysis is rubbish

Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by lhordspy: 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
Workch:
yahaya Bello was there in the last election and APC didn't well comfortably.

That's analysis is wrong, you have to admit it.
APC cannot get up to 50% votes in Kogi going by the last election and the emergence of LP

I won't be surprise if APC even loses Kogi this time

Emergence of LP in kogi? ... You are joking right? Where is LP getting votes from in kogi?
Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by Sonyboom: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
Personally i am still willing to bet Peter Obi will not win 3 States in the 1013 Presidential election.

mrvitalis:
From obi can't win one ward to he can't win one local government to he can't win one state to he can't win outside south east to he can't win outside south South and south east

Now they are giving obi 2 million votes from middle belt

Party without structure getting 2 million votes in North Central not bad ooh ..

Obidients let's keep pushing who knows by January them for give us 3 million votes for middle belt

Maybe by February we are make it 4 million votes

Ndi Ara ndi Ara
maestroferddi:
Kontinu...

Las las you will later become lucid...

Some months ago your asinine analysis was saying Peter Obi will not win any state outside the South East...

Today, just after two state campaigns, you have made a 180 degrees turn...

Before the end of this month, you will probably be giving Lagos to Peter Obi...

People like you who are apparently thick-headed have a penchant for blind arguments and obtuse/obdurate contestation even when reality is staring you in the face...

The fact that you in your right senses reckon that Tinubu should be allowed to preside over a broken country like Nigeria says everything about what your motivations are...
Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by lhordspy: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

I laugh..
Time will tell.
Also remember Obi will get substantial votes in Akwanga..

Reason i gave him the 10% . right now Akwanga and Karu are the only places he can savage something from.
Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by Osamabinladenik: 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
lhordspy:

Emergence of LP in kogi? ... You are joking right? Where is LP getting votes from in kogi?
your kogi analysis no follow abeg, how can APC get 89%?
Haha reason. In the last election, both PDP ad APC scored 200k votes each, what changed to warrant a shift to APC to 89%? Not making sense at all.

And Plateau, I do not see APC winning there if BVAs would work. Also nasarawa
Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by Salvador1: 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
mrvitalis:
From obi can't win one ward to he can't win one local government to he can't win one state to he can't win outside south east to he can't win outside south South and south east

Now they are giving obi 2 million votes from middle belt

Party without structure getting 2 million votes in North Central not bad ooh ..

Obidients let's keep pushing who knows by January them for give us 3 million votes for middle belt

Maybe by February we are make it 4 million votes

Ndi Ara ndi Ara
I concur with you.
U have said it all by January op must have reduced druggie vote by giving Obi upper hand with his ever growing popularity strategically..
Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by Osamabinladenik: 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
lhordspy:

Reason i gave him the 10% . right now Akwanga and Karu are the only places he can savage something from.
LP will get more than 10% in Nasarawa state. Although I don't think they will win.

Something is wrong with your analysis in Nasarawa, Kogi and Plateau. You are seeing it from the lens of rigging and ability of elites to manipulate the election

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by Salvador1: 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
Op I can assure u over 150% that obi will win plateau state massively.
Go and write it down.
Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by lhordspy: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
LP will get more than 10% in Nasarawa state. Although I don't think they will win.

Something is wrong with your analysis in Nasarawa, Kogi and Plateau. You are seeing it from the lens of rigging and ability of elites to manipulate the election

Elucidate your accussations.
Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by Osamabinladenik: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
lhordspy:

if you ask me, the only states APC can win comfortably in North Central is Kwara. Tinubu is not buhari and there is BVAS now.

APC will get votes in Niger, Nasarawa but they won't win. Tinubu is not Buhari, wake up.
Niger is a deal for Atiku and kwankwaso.
Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by lhordspy: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
if you ask me, the only states APC can win comfortably in North Central is Kwara. Tinubu is not buhari and there is BVAS now.

APC will get votes in Niger, Nasarawa but they won't win. Tinubu is not Buhari, wake up.
Niger is a deal for Atiku and kwankwaso.

I do respect your opinion. But it seems far from reality.
Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
lhordspy:

And you are saying that all these rallies OBIdients organised in Lafia will amount to nothing..?

Don't be clouded by hatred..
Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by Osamabinladenik: 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
lhordspy:

Elucidate your accussations.
You are assuming that because these states have APC influence at the elite level, it means that they will rig for their party.

Votes will count more than ever in this election, thanks to BVAS. While we cannot totally overrule malpractices, but BVAS will minimize it.

On that basis, Tinubu is not loved in Plateau state because of muslim-muslim ticket.

Majorty of the Fulani votes you think Tinubu will get in Niger and Nasarawa will go to Atiku and Kwankwaso.

Tinubu will only get votes in Kwara and Kogi, then little in Niger. Forget Plateau which is a northern Christian enclave that has been marginalized. Peter Obi will win Plateau
Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by lhordspy: 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

And you are saying that all these rallies OBIdients organised in Lafia will amount to nothing..?

Don't be clouded by hatred..

Which rally? I drove from Kaduna To Nasarawa state to witness the presidential rally. It was very poor i must confess.
Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by Osamabinladenik: 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
lhordspy:

I do respect your opinion. But it seems far from reality.
Yours is farther because you think APC will get 89% of votes in Kogi when they couldn't get 55% in 2019.

How did you conjure the figures?
Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
Osamabinladenik:

The guy funny sha.
Imagine giving Obi just 10% in Nasarawa...

Karu, Keffi, Akwanga, is already won by Obi, substantial votes will come from Lafia, Eggon, Wamba, Awe and others... Obi is getting up to 30%..
Re: 2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
lhordspy:

Which rally? I drove from Kaduna To Nasarawa state to witness the presidential rally. It was very poor i must confess.
The million man match nko..?

Obi will score more than 30% here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Want 1 Nigeria, But You Dont Want Igbos In Lagos, Or Igbo President / The Next President Of Nigeria Has Been Revealed - Shocking Revelation / Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.