Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,732 members, 7,921,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:29 AM

Our Witness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Witness (207 Views)

Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others / An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Witness by Freeze007(m): 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
God has spoken and has taught mankind for over forty years since the physical manifestation of His kingdom on earth. Leader Olumba Olumba Obu says that God has completed forty years earmarked for God to teach mankind on earth all they need to know, do, and lead them to salvation and eternal life. During this period, God has taught all that will lead mankind to the utter knowledge of Truth and they have been recorded and presented in His holy scriptures to mankind.
During those forty years, thousands of witnesses abound who have seen Him physically, heard Him and experienced Him. The testimonies of such eye witnesses are too numerous to record in one book. The dead are raised, the sick are healed, various other miracles have been witnessed in addition to the glorious gospels preached to them. The little you will read here are a tiny fraction of the many and are from eye witnesses who hereby testify and bear witness to His divine identity, His omnipresence, His omniscience His omnipotence and the glory mankind has received through the manifestation of the Holy Father on earth.
The Great "I am", the Cosmic Teacher, the Word of God and the Holy Spirit personified, arrived on earth in 1918, a year that is remembered for the great influenza which claimed many lives. In 1921, exactly three years after He was ushered into the world, the Comforter alerted the world of His mission on earth. He declares: "The first words that I spoke three years after I was born were, call me Teacher, Master, Etubom". "I am the Universal Teacher, I have come to reveal my Father to the world." In Biakpan language this runs thus: "Tene ne na ukep ono. Anim medubo ukep ono aneyen gut, oneto, Mvu se mve ndem ameyen gut ashin asasa gim." Our Lord Jesus Christ knew that He was doing the final handing over to the promised Comforter with a new name, thus, He says in Revelation, "He that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God; and he shall go no more out, and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God, and I will write upon him my new name" Rev. 3:12. Again He says: "I will pray the Father and He shall give you another Comforter that He may abide with you forever." (John 14:16.) In John 15:26 He says "But when the Comforter is come whom I will send to you from the Father, even the Spirit of Truth which proceed from the Father, He shall testify of me".
In John 16:7 He definitely affirms His stand as it affects His promises. " I tell you the Truth, it is expedient for you that I go away. If I go not away, the Comforter will not come to you, but if I depart I will send him unto you." In John 14:12, He says: "He who believes in me the works that I do, shall he do and greater works than these will He do also, because I go unto my Father. " From the above statements, our Lord Jesus Christ was absolutely aware of His changing functions being part of the creation process. The age and era of our Lord Jesus Christ which is 2000 years terminates in 1999. This is so because a charismatic and spiritual Leader always emerges after every 2000 years. As our Lord Jesus ends His age in 1999, another Leader, the promised Comforter, will have to start His own age. This is an accepted process, a system which has to be strictly adhered to. If you are a die-hard doubting Thomas, read the following news from renowned personalities about the promised Comforter, who has come to rule forever. Dr. David E. A. Okparaeke of Owerri, in Imo State of Nigeria is a man with impressive credentials. He is a medical doctor and a psychiatrist and a member of the British Board of Surgeons. He writes: "In 1975 the British Medical Council sent me and some other doctors to India to undertake a Cancer Research Project. During one of our leisure hours, we decided to climb the Himalaya mountain for relaxation. While on the mountain there came a whirl-wind that sent me into a trance. While in that trance I saw a rainbow in the sky with an Inscription on it, OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU, 34 AMBO STREET, CALABAR, NIGERIA. "Under the rainbow I saw a GOLDEN CHAIR with a figure sitting on it. He was robed in purple soutane with the Holy Bible under his armpit, HE held a sceptre in his right hand and on his head was a GOLDEN CROWN. People of all races dressed in white prostrated before the man and knocked their heads on the ground three times to him. Then a voice rang through saying, "PEACE ON EARTH, LOVE ONE ANOTHER." "I must confess that before I saw the vision, I had never before heard of Olumba Olumba Obu or Brotherhood of the Cross and Star. Then I started wondering if, Olumba could be a human being or a spirit. Could there be any place like 34, Ambo Street, Calabar? In August 1976, after my return to Nigeria, I decided to go to Calabar,. Here I discovered Olumba Olumba Obu to be a real human being." From the United States of America Pastor James Ellerbe, now a Bishop in New Jersey, has this to tell the Promised Comforter. "Truly you have convinced me beyond doubt, that God is now on earth in our midst, dwelling not only in Calabar but all over the earth. Right now many Americans want to visit Calabar to spend some time with our Holy Father. I talk about you to them all the time. I know you have said we should not tell them that God is now in Africa. But I do not know anything else to tell them except that God has come and has started his new kingdom." Dr. S. J. Bazie (Dr. Aggarwal) is an Indian. He is an internationally renowned Astral Projectionist who holds a string of University degrees including doctorate degrees in Psychology, Medicine and in Nature therapy. In August, 1975 he wrote as follows from his far away India as a result of his miraculous discovery of Olumba Olumba Obu during his astral projections and meditations: "Your Highness, I am your child Dr. P. C. Aggarwal (Dr. Bazie) of the Eastern World. I have long recognised your DEITY and wish to come and see your physical face. I have been wondering what sort of a man you are. Each time I tried to visualise you in my meditations here in India, all I could see was a ball of radiating rays of bright light, even brighter than PEACE AND LOVE, which increased my curiosity. Hence my resolve to visit Calabar at the earliest possible moment.'' After his arrival and subsequent meeting with Leader OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU on the 10th October, 1977, Dr. Bazie testified as follows:
"When I was about to enplane from Bombay, India, on my way to Nigeria, I started feeling home sick and lonely. The feeling increased after the plane had taken off. Suddenly, I found a man sitting by my side talking to me and comforting me. When I finally met Leader Olumba Olumba Obu, I was astonished to see that the man talking to me in the airplane was the very Leader OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU." Asasu Inyang Ibom, The Director of Esom Order and author of BEYOND PREJUDICE writes: "Without delay, an investigation upon investigation was made from earth to spiritual planes, from one plane to another. Every result was that the Leader of Brotherhood of the Cross and Star was a Super-Human Being. If this was true, He must have to come from one of the planes we have searched for; but he would not be found in any plane except that he is found lavishly and at random, as a Super-Spiritual Existence, which must be found everywhere independent of space and infinite to potencies. "In each plane that OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU is found, from earth to moon, the sun and the stars, from one heaven to another, no one questions his spiritual potency. Before him the cosmos submits as the Son of Man. Excessive astral projection was effected and the achievement, which we expected in those planes, was in entire confusion. Olumba Olumba Obu would not be a native of any of those planes the experts reached by astral projection. However, this Being is found in all planes without doubt, even in Hell in special form."
Nobody can say who Leader Olumba Olumba Obu is because He has descended to us from a spiritual plane no mortal can ever reach to confirm. But we have the testimony of our Lord Jesus Christ to our comfort. We have our own testimony and our own experiences with Him as our strength. We have the testimonies of other people.
Finally we have the teaching of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu, taught by Himself, about Himself, about His mission, about His kingdom and on the recondite wisdom of life as key to His identity, as Divinity now on earth with man.

(1) (Reply)

Whatever Is Well / Effective Unhindered Prayer / Enforcing Your Prophecy For A New Dimension By Apostle Dr Umah Udah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.