Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,047 members, 7,970,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:09 AM

Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos (47880 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s / Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima / Shettima And Bandits' Negotiator, Tukur Mamu (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by JealousCobra(m): 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
David terroist and Goliath

How dare you to compare a common thief to David?

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by limitless777(m): 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ever since God asked Adam the question Where are you*

Man never like that question too especially when it comes from woman.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by Lionstep: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
BATified2023:
don’t expect much from people of d rising hate

Very easy to spot an idiot on nairaland, may tunubu urchins die miserably

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by meobizy(f): 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
Useless forum. A congregation of troglodytes.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by PlayerMeji: 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
for my feature phone cheesy

dante12412:

Where u see am?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by AfonjaPriest: 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
David and Goliath
It would be a tall order telling Shettima to touch the giant's head.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by Glycosunde: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
Omos,can you help Nigerians with some pressing of neck to that Boko Haram founder and if Drugnubu complain; put your leg for him chest make him poo for body the more. I trust you to carry out the wonderful directives for the happiness of the good people of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by imrany20(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
DaveDGreat:

?

Come you go school so? Wetin concern genocide with comments on nairaland? Chei people dey ooo grin

Agbero nor be work. I know Tinubu and MC Oluomo are your role models but you fit nor reach their level. Them fit kpai you for street with bottle ooo. Na why I dey advice you to try go school ooo

Miscreant like you, I'm sending your ancestors to the dictionary. Ur comment could leads to genocide. Mugu
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by juitar(m): 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
Wait o, where Aki and Pawpaw go con reach for this guy if shettima reach here.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by KingMack(m): 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
Glycosunde:
Omos,can you help Nigerians with some pressing of neck to that Boko Haram founder and if Drugnubu complain; put your leg for him chest make him poo for body the more. I trust you to carry out the wonderful directives for the happiness of the good people of Nigeria
Glycosunde:

My guy..come chill with me this weekend grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by kamalbob(m): 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
Urheadmaster:
See as Omos dwarfed the boko haram commander in chief also known as shettima tongue.

Confirm by the Ipob terrorist lol
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by KingMack(m): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
Omos please help us strangle this bastard..he is useless to us angry

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by pacespot(m): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
damisolnal:
David and GOLIATH !

Laptop and phone powerbannk
Led Digital Display
QC 3.0 Output

LED Lighting
SOS Lighting Mode
Total input power - 65watts PD

Battery Capacity 46.200Ah
AC 220v Output

Call or whatsapp

Nice
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by ORIAYO70(m): 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
Urheadmaster:
See as Omos dwarfed the boko haram commander in chief also known as shettima tongue.

That word dwarfed
Really make me laff.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
imrany20:

Miscreant like you, I'm sending your ancestors to the dictionary. Ur comment could leads to genocide. Mugu

grin

Your forefathers were illiterates. You have also refused to go to school. See the rubbish you're writing. I'm correcting you yet you keep making the same mistakes.

Oga go to school. Agbero nor be work undecided
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by lookingfly: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
David and Goliath
omos should not agree to be employed as a BH ooooo.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by lookingfly: 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
David and Goliath
when is aki and pawpaw meeting this omos dude grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by onuman: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
Lionstep:

Very easy to spot an idiot on nairaland, may tunubu urchins die miserably
You hatefilled heediot and your Tinubu have been warned even by Yoruba elders and intelligentsia to abstain from hating the people from the east through your Tinubu's aspiration to become president of Nigeria, whereas no person from the east has presided over Nigeria. But you and your Tinubu chose to continue to breed and spread hate all over the east and the southwest. Tinubu's democracy without sense.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by godwon01(m): 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
This Shetima short like this. Na WA oh.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by Lionstep: 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
onuman:

You hatefilled heediot and your Tinubu have been warned even by Yoruba elders and intelligentsia to abstain from hating the people from the east through your Tinubu's aspiration to become president of Nigeria, whereas no person from the east has presided over Nigeria. But you and your Tinubu chose to continue to breed and spread hate all over the east and the southwest. Tinubu's democracy without sense.

Mr Man channel ur anger well, I'll be the last person to support thiefnunbu
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by Glycosunde: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
KingMack:

My guy..come chill with me this weekend grin

Baba we dey together. There is enough pressing of neck to go round for the wicked and their urchins. Once Obi don enter by next year, we go still dey press their neck with good governance and dividends of good democracy

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by MrBONE2(m): 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
See as Shettima come resemble a hobbit in that picture.
grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by kingsclass: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
Shettima looks like a dwarf here.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by Uredan46(m): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
People hate without reasons in Nigeria........ Tribalism killing you all
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by imrany20(m): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin

Your forefathers were illiterates. You have also refused to go to school. See the rubbish you're writing. I'm correcting you yet you keep making the same mistakes.

Oga go to school. Agbero nor be work undecided
Your father was a truant,you actually took after him . Bastard!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
imrany20:

Your father was a truant,you actually took after him . Bastard!

grin grin grin

I can see that you're crying already. Keep the tears coming. You're very lucky I don't want to engage you this evening. Thanks for showing the kind of upbringing you had. cheesy
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by imrany20(m): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

I can see that you're crying already. Keep the tears coming. You're very lucky I don't want to engage you this evening. Thanks for showing the kind of upbringing you had. cheesy

I get ur size come rain come sunshine
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
imrany20:

I get ur size come rain come sunshine

You're lucky I don't want to engage you. But it's well. I'm changing and won't allow you pull me back.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by toltee4real: 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ineedhustle247:
Naso Obi go dwarf em come Feb23 cheesy

Is Obi contesting for VP?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by imrany20(m): 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
DaveDGreat:

You're lucky I don't want to engage you. But it's well. I'm changing and won't allow you pull me back.

I will keep referring you home untill ur sense cones back to normal.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
imrany20:

I will keep referring you home untill ur sense cones back to normal.

grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos by oyeb15: 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
Joshua brother. This Amos is inviting failure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder / James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day / They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.