Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,291 members, 7,934,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:22 PM

Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki (34778 Views)

Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him / Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions / Akwa Ibom Government Responds To APC Request For Use Of Stadium For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki by maasoap(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
Bigchristo:
You be goat

Let Obaseki catch you, he will treat you worse than being a goat. grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki by nkemjacob2(m): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
Is this the best obaseki can do.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki by Bigchristo: 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
maasoap:

Let Obaseki catch you, he will treat you worse than being a goat. grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki by CoolAmbience(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2022
jude79:

Swear on your life, whether in the name of any God you worship or not, that you are from anambara, then I will post obi's achievement, the oath is effective, even if you swear with deity you don't believe in.

I'm waiting

I will do that if you agree that when I swear with my life as you asked, and it is for real that I am from Anambra, that nothing good should ever come your way, including your generations.

I can't just swear for nothing....Make we swear together, since you dey doubt me.

You talk as if Anambra, as a government, supports Obi's bid for office of the president.

Go tell Soludo make him swear say him from Anambra too na.....

When we request Obi's projects, we are talking of landmark, outstanding projects. There is no governor, no matter how useless, that does not have projects...

Just do that and I am willing to swear with my entire bloodline.

I dey wait....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest / Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park / President Buhari Participates At The 61st Independence Anniversary (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.