Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,832 members, 7,933,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:43 PM

Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians (89908 Views)

Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba / Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by efficiencie(m): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

That's the problem with your japaholism - you just jump into any country without understanding or respecting its way of life. SA is a sexually liberated country so why blame the "old woman" when the Nigerian is the one who broke SA rules?

Her privacy and trust in him was broken.

Gosh, SA was not even colonised by the French. What total ignorance is this? angry

Wow, sexually liberated country with a ton of HIV-AIDS cases. Well every industry comes with its risks and I guess the sexually liberated SA should also welcome leaks as a phenomenon that has come to stay with their so called sexual liberation which is inextricably linked with online tech that is fraught with back doors and data leaks.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by WannaHowzit(m): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Miss Fufu Adeola, own up for your criminals abeg.

Welcome comrade cool. I have full confidence in you to defend the nation until I return. Amandla!

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by frog12: 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
you never hear of prince Andrew's sex case in the US?
you guys think you know everything, but you really don't know grin grin

meedoLock:
At times I'm of the opinion that something is really wrong with an average black man, these attentions should rather be diverted into a productive investigative exercise that would fish out the culprit in lieu of the mess surfacing on the Cyber space. Hence more innocent and legit immigrants would bare the brunt of one bad egg.
I've never seen where a London man in UK would be made responsible for the mess perpetrated by the man in US. Or could this be as a result of an inferiority complex factor?
Saint are everywhere, so also bad persons are everywhere. This is the only variable that separate every man on Earth.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Don't tell me about relevence blah blah, We are rugby world champions, tell me which sport are Nigerians world champions in I'll wait. 3 Years ago we were Netball world champions, Our Female Football Team are African champions, We have the bset swimmers in Africa, The richest and most well-run football league, Caster Semenya is already and Icon, etc, come Olympics, we lead in the medals tally, same with All African Games come on ma,

Entertainment is such a broad term
You are too small for me to engage you in penis measuring competition

Just tell us 2 or 3 Zulu sportsmen of note in history

Zulus?? Not Your Bwanas

What really is the contribution of Zulus

All you are good at is looting and petty criminality

You are no less criminal than those Nigerians that are criminals they are just more ambitios

Your criminals ambition is to break a shop and steal a TV

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
omonnakoda:
Pity and sentiment is how you got to host it

Maybe we are speaking a different version of English
Africa has 54 countries in FIFA =54 votes the largest voting bloc

That is HOW you got to host it. African Solidarity
Yup, we are clearly speaking two types different types of English.The insinuation was the our World Cup was succesful not because of black people but South African whites, now I hate careless statements like this hence I asked for elaboration.

Anyway your country pulled out early in the bidding process that was about pity and sentiment

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
omonnakoda:
You are too small for me to engage you in penis measuring competition

Just tell us 2 or 3 Zulu sportsmen of note in history

Zulus?? Not Your Bwanas

What really is the contribution of Zulus

All you are food at is looting and petty criminality

You are no less criminal than those Nigerians that are criminals they are just more ambitios

Your criminals ambition is to break a shop and steal a TV
is South Africa made purely of Zulu peple?

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
efficiencie:

Wow, sexually liberated country with a ton of HIV-AIDS cases. Well every industry comes with its risks and I guess the sexually liberated SA should also welcome leaks as a phenomenon that has come to stay with their so called sexual liberation which is inextricably linked with online tech that is fraught with back doors and data leaks.
South Africa is a sexually liberated country, those are facts. Tells us how come Nigeria is the world leader in babies born with HIV then

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
JaceBlaze:

And you never ask yourself why they put Nigerians in those seats even though there are millions of African Americans who rightly qualify? It's the Nigerian koon mentality that got them there.They safeguard the interests of white supremacists.
Yup, they usually side with white people in anything, even on policy that's detrimental to black folk

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by meedoLock(m): 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
frog12:
you never hear of prince Andrew's sex case in the US?
you guys think you know everything, but you really don't know grin grin

Really? Inform us please......
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Welcome comrade cool. I have full confidence in you to defend the nation until I return. Amandla!
cool Awethu!

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Yup, we are clearly speaking two types different types of English.The insinuation was the our World Cup was succesful not because of black people but South African whites, now I hate careless statements like this hence I asked for elaboration.

Anyway your country pulled out early in the bidding process that was about pity and sentiment
Do not lie

You brought up the World Cup NOT ME

So the onus is on you to evidence your claim

There has not been a bad World Cup
All World Cups have been successful Thanks to FIFA not Zulus

It is a FIFA event and is heavily monetized . It is business and is NOT a government activity
It is FIFA activity

FIFA is responsible for supporting countries to ensure its success
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
JaceBlaze:

And they had to fly from Makoko just to watch it live.Unfortunately that World Cup also was added on top of illegal kwerekweres we already had. embarassed
Bra

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
omonnakoda:
Do not lie

You brought up the World Cup NOT ME

So the onus is on you to evidence your claim

There has not been a bad World Cup
All World Cups have been successful Thanks to FIFA not Zulus

It is a FIFA event and is heavily monetized . It is business and is NOT a government activity
It is FIFA activity

FIFA is responsible for supporting countries to ensure its success
grin grin grin grin grin It takes the people of that country to make such events succesful don't be bitter. but then again I understand, I don't recall Nigeria hosting as much as a tea party

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
is South Africa made purely of Zulu peple?
I am interested in the Black people of South Africa not the Slave masters. The Zulus are the majority among blacks if not the whole country and they are at the bottom of the pile economically and at the top criminally. So they are not in any position to pontificate or gloat about how great South Africa is . Whatever greatness there is , is in spite of the Zulu not because od him
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Niceguyfirm: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
I'm just wondering how south Africa would have been without the whites. Very lazy bush people. Their approach to things and reasoning sucks

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
omonnakoda:
I am interested in the Black people of South Africa not the Slave masters. The Zulus are the majority among blacks if not the whole country and they are at the bottom of the pile economically and at the top criminally. So they are not in any position to pontificate or gloat about how great South Africa is . Whatever greatness there is , is in spite of the Zulu not because od him
Lol, Has it not dawned on your ignorant thick head, that even Black south Africans are not made purely of Zulu people? I'm not even Zulu myself. it's exactly this type of buffonery that annoys me with this forum

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
Niceguyfirm:
I'm just wondering how south Africa would have been without the whites. Very lazy bush people. Their approach to things and reasoning sucks
I'm wondering how Nigeria would have been if it's population wasn't this whitewashed and obsessed with white people. Such coons

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Starzo: 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
JaceBlaze:

And you never ask yourself why they put Nigerians in those seats even though there are millions of African Americans who rightly qualify? It's the Nigerian koon mentality that got them there.They safeguard the interests of white supremacists.
So 'coon' mentality' is now the new cause of Nigeria success international.

That's according to a degenerate Bantu pig who is banned from visiting a town(orana) in his own country cuz of his black skin

Hatred,envy and stupidity runs in your veins

It's a genetic trait of inferior black SANs

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
grin grin grin grin grin It takes the people of that country to make such events succesful don't be bitter. but then again I understand, I don't recall Nigeria hosting as much as a tea party
You won't recall because you were not born or under the boot of your slave masters in 1977 when the first black cultural celebration took place in Lagos

The difference is this we love you and all blacks you hate us and other blacks but we are growing .We understand that your hatred is just self-hate redirected. Go and face the Boer

Like I said I am not here to measure dick or exchange hate. I do not hate your people . I pity them and I pity you

You validate yourself with this narrative of hatred and comparison. . It is petty and we are eagles.
Ask yourself this do Nigerians even have time to talk about Zulus? You are small minded people with low horizons and that is why you are talking about us.That is how it should be you talk about us not the other way

3 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Gabbriell: 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
Some of this stupid south Africa people.

Bashing Nigeria on Twitter is not enough, some of you had the gut to come ad do it on Nairaland.

What manner of insolence is this?
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Juleeee: 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Yes, including all your politicians like this one who's now into extortion. He wanted R300K from this poor lady.

So cry for yourself coz of the type of leaders you have that have turned you into desperation.

Why would a gorvemnor of an oil producing state in Nigeria be blackmailing one woman for 300rand? Like seriously?

You sfs are full for natural hate for Nigerians abegs.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Lol, Has it not dawned on your ignorant thick head, that even Black south Africans are not made purely of Zulu people? I'm not even Zulu myself. it's exactly this type of buffonery that annoys me with this forum
You are angry and emotional
I know about your different ethnic groups because I have screwed a few non-Zulus. It is not life changing knowledge to know that there are other groups apart from Zulus
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by kgr28(m): 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
jclassiq:
South Africa is really a shitty country to be honest. And i wonder why people go there.

A supposedly civilized country but the inhabitants are all barbarians from the stone age.

Very disgusting.

Before you know it now, they will pick up things and start attacking Nigerians as if the woman was drugged when she was doing video sex with a faceless man.

The idi0t impersonated douye diri and the lonely old woman fell for it.

Too pity.
If SA is shitty, I wonder what Nigeria is.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Yup, they usually side with white people in anything, even on policy that's detrimental to black folk

That's what it is.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
omonnakoda:
You won't recall because you were not born or under the boot of your slave masters in 1977 when the first black cultural celebration took place in Lagos

The difference is this we love you and all blacks you hate us and other blacks but we are growing .We understand that your hatred is just self-hate redirected. Go and face the Boer

Like I said I am not here to measure dick or exchange hate. I do not hate your people . I pity them and I pity you

You validate yourself with this narrative of hatred and comparison. . It is petty and we are eagles.
Ask yourself this do Nigerians even have time to talk about Zulus? You are small minded people with low horizons and that is why you are talking about us.That is how it should be you talk about us not the other way
When dick-measuring is done by your ppl is cool huh Afonja? and why must I face the boer? he lives next door to me< one of the friendliest guys I ever met, every Friday I get fresh Biltong from him....all home made wink Actually, I pity you, all this back and forth started when you and your brethren refuse to condemn your criminal but call us names instead. Miss me with the double- standards

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Starzo: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:

The same Nigeria that financially supported the anc during it's fight against apartheid?

The same nigeria that had international disagreements with the British and Americans even going as far as banning British airways in Nigeria cuz of their support for the white apartheid regime and our displeasure at it?

The same nigeria that sponsored the rebel groups in Angola and other african countries during the fight for indepence?

What has black South Africa(ans) ever done for their fellow blacks?.... nothing!

You even hate and despise your very close Zimbabwean neighbors turning them away and spitting on them in their time of need.

Your delusion and ignorance knows no bounds

3 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by YoungBruzzy(m): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

I see you're struggling.

Here are pics of "lazy SA black men" earning an honest living and developing their country by building t
roads, power stations, stadiums and mining the world's deepest mines. Not japaring all over the place and being pests.

How many black SA men have you seen scavenging and being parasites in Nigeria, and then insulting their hosts?

So what do you say about those Igbos people doing legit business in your country and yet, your fellow countrymen loot their businesses over and over again, any say on that??
See, it’s easier to see the faults of other, I’m sure that your fellow countrymen are the one who encouraged those Nigerians doing illegal business in your country.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Niceguyfirm: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
I'm wondering how Nigeria would have been if it's population wasn't this whitewashed and obsessed with white people. Such coons

The whitewashed and obsessed with white people stood by you blacks and took your freedom fighters as refugees that made you travel freely allover south Africa today without inhibition. African Blacks is not your problem.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
omonnakoda:
You are angry and emotional
I know about your different ethnic groups because I have screwed a few non-Zulus. It is not life changing knowledge to know that there are other groups apart from Zulus

Me? emotional? grin grin You clearly think anyone that's black in south Africa is Zulu, If you haven't figured that one out, you have no business discusing our history, policitcs, socio-politics, etc...you are still struggling with the country's demographics

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Juleeee: 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ebi2233:

How can a Governor be begging her 7 million

Like seriously, a governor who can take billions from his state and nothing will happen,
Black South Africans are sick abeg.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
Niceguyfirm:

The whitewashed and obsessed with white people stood by you blacks and took your freedom fighters as refugees that made you travel freely allover south Africa today without inhibition. African Blacks is not your problem.
Nigerians both home and abroad are some of the most whiewashed Africans. That's the hill I'm willing to die on.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply)

Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam / Man Slaps Policeman Twice For Bashing His Lamborghini In Lagos (video, Pic) / Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.