Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,411 members, 7,985,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 26 October 2024 at 12:42 AM

Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians - Crime (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians (90604 Views)

Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba / Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by morpheus101: 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
JaceBlaze:

And poverty capital of the world still you remain.So tell me,of what importance are these accolades to you if your country is still one of the worst places to live on Earth?

THe accolades are extremely important because it says that the people from these countries are naturally endowed with brilliance irrespective of geographical constraints that have been thrust upon them as result of neo colonialism and the manifest destiny doctrine of Western civilization.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by WannaHowzit(m): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
swaggerjack:

Take it easy- you told the truth though.

Howzit bro. Cool, not answering anymore cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by WannaHowzit(m): 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
Morpheus101 I see you sniffing around.

Please pack the chairs and switch off the lights on you way out.

This thread has died a natural death after 70K views and you're late as usual sleepyhead.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by morpheus101: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
WannaHowzit:
Morpheus101 I see you sniffing around.

Please pack the chairs and switch off the lights on you way out.

This thread has died a natural death after 70K views and you're late as usual sleepyhead.

Ahhhhhh shat up Wena!
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by WannaHowzit(m): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
morpheus101:

Ahhhhhh shat up Wena!

All the cool SA kids are now here. Your favourite people on planet earth.

https://www.nairaland.com/7432502/zanele-sifuba-sex-tape-see
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by morpheus101: 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
WannaHowzit:

All the cool SA kids are now here. Your favourite people on planet earth.

https://www.nairaland.com/7432502/zanele-sifuba-sex-tape-see

Correction: My favorite people on this forum.!

The planet has 7 billion people, wena!
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by jmichael259(m): 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
WannaHowzit:

White owners? When I posted pics of people building black government infrastructure?? grin grin grin

Please sit down, you know nothing about South Africa except what you heard other STUPID people say.

Sit down!

S.A is still proudly white owned. government et al.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
morpheus101:

[s]THe accolades are extremely important because it says that the people from these countries are naturally endowed with brilliance irrespective of geographical constraints that have been thrust upon them as result of neo colonialism and the manifest destiny doctrine of Western civilization.[/s]

Illiteracy rate sitting above 60%

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by morpheus101: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Illiteracy rate sitting above 60%

illiteracy has nothing to do with the level of intelligence in groups of people. It only points to the lack of access to "information" that would propel them out of impoverished states within a hierarchial construct required to advance up pyramid of needs. That's why Nigera

Correlation does not imply causation you illiterate numskull.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
morpheus101:

illiteracy has nothing to do with the level of intelligence in groups of people. It only points to the lack of access to "information" that would propel them out of impoverished states within a hierarchial construct required to advance up pyramid of needs. That's why Nigera

Correlation does not imply causation you illiterate numskull.

Poverty rate sitting above 90% but Morphy thinks all these desperate mental gymnastics are going to change anything.

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by morpheus101: 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Poverty rate sitting above 90% but Morphy thinks all these desperate mental gymnastics are going to change anything.

When one thinks that the mastery of "statistical extrapolations and inferences" on raw metadata is a definitive approach to logical arguements then one's bantu education has truly failed him.

Only a buffon would believe that an "extrapolative inference" of a population size like Nigeria with over 100 million people would indeed have an illiteracy level of 90%. You really believe that for every 10 Nigerians you have ever met, 9 of them are poor.

Try testing that theory out in your country, see if it holds.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
morpheus101:

When one thinks that the mastery of "statistical extrapolations and inferences" on raw metadata is a definitive approach to logical arguements then one's bantu education has truly failed him.

Only a buffon would believe that an "extrapolative inference" of a population size like Nigeria with over 100 million people would indeed have an illiteracy level of 90%. You really believe that for every 10 Nigerians you have ever met, 9 of them are poor.

Try testing that theory out in your country, see if it holds.

Not impressed by the pseudo-intellectualism.You trying way too hard to not come off as one of the dummies,but we both know better don't we!

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by morpheus101: 12:09am On Nov 15, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Not impressed by the pseudo-intellectualism.You trying way too hard to not come off as one of the dummies,but we both know better don't we!
Point 1. Who is trying to impress you. Already know you have deficiences, this is for all on nairaland to interpret.

Point 2. Just say you want me to speak in lay man's terms and I will, no need to digress. If you count a random sample of any 10 Nigerians this means that 9 of them are definitively poor, no?

Point 3. If we are to interpret these statistical extrapolations as you do, this would amount to the same statistical interpretation that 1 in 5 South Africans is HIV positive. If you count 5 of your friends (random sample) this would "definitively" mean at least 1 of them was HIV positive, shame?

You are a buffoon but you just don't know it yet.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
morpheus101:

Point 1. Who is trying to impress you. Already know you have deficiences, this is for all on nairaland to interpret.

Point 2. Just say you want me to speak in lay man's terms and I will, no need to digress. If you count a random sample of any 10 Nigerians this means that 9 of them are definitively poor, no?

Point 3. If we are to interpret these statistical extrapolations as you do, this would amount to the same statistical interpretation that 1 in 5 South Africans is HIV positive. If you count 5 of your friends (random sample) this would "definitively" mean at least 1 of them was HIV positive, shame?

You are a buffoon but you just don't know it yet.

Couldn't even care to read.

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by WannaHowzit(m): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
JaceBlaze:

grin

Our dear Morbid419scam gets carried away sometimes.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
WannaHowzit:

grin

Way too much.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by morpheus101: 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Yes, because when it becomes complicated, the brain checks out or simplifies the matter.

let me give you more stuff to run away from as well. When an inference is made on data it requires a certain percentage of a confidence interval required to determine if the sample sizes used vary and are ubiquitous enough to lend credence to that statistical inference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by morpheus101: 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
WannaHowzit:

grin

Thats a weak rebuttal if you ask me. Don't attack the personality. Attack the point.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by WannaHowzit(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
morpheus101:

Thats a weak rebuttal if you ask me. Don't attack the personality. Attack the point.

The point was too long so we didn't read it.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by morpheus101: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
WannaHowzit:

The point was too long so we didn't read it.

Is that supposed to be suggestive of some implied superior disposition on your part?
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by WannaHowzit(m): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
morpheus101:

Is that supposed to be suggestive of some implied superior disposition on your part?

It means we've got things to do and can't be stuck here reading essay after essay.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by morpheus101: 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
WannaHowzit:

It means we've got things to do and can't be stuck here reading essay after essay.

Thats ironic, you are not too busy to respond to my simple comments but are too busy to read the more meaty ones.

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by WannaHowzit(m): 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
morpheus101:

Thats ironic, you are not too busy to respond to my simple comments but are too busy to read the more meaty ones.

When have you ever had meaty or interesting comments undecided
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by CheapHomes1: 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:

1. Mickey Mouse

2. Donald Duck

3. Duffy Duck

4. Bugs Bunny

5. Sivester and Tweety

Are the questions too difficult for you to answer? What's the problem?

Based on the above "fact", you are yet to answer these questions:

Who is the head of AfDB?

Who are the Africans that own clubs in Portugal?

Who is the deputy secretary general of the UN?

Who is the UK Secretary of State for International Trade?

Who is the owner of Gatwick Airport in the UK?

Who are the 8 Africans that won legislative seats in the recently concluded US mid term elections?

NB: Remember you said NOBODY warms up to Nigerians...ANYWHERE. based on that, how's it possible that Okonjo iweala who you say is a Nigerian was made the head of one of the most important international organizations in the world?
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
morpheus101:

Yes, because when it becomes complicated, the brain checks out or simplifies the matter.

let me give you more stuff to run away from as well. When an inference is made on data it requires a certain percentage of a confidence interval required to determine if the sample sizes used vary and are ubiquitous enough to lend credence to that statistical inference.

I've been meaning to ask - how's the UAE ban treating ya? Why are these Arabs being xenophobic to "hardworking" jooz from Nigeria? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by WannaHowzit(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
JaceBlaze:

I've been meaning to ask - how's the UAE ban treating ya? Why are these Arabs being xenophobic to "hardworking" jooz from Nigeria? cheesy

Lazy, jealous, xenophobic Emeratis grin

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
WannaHowzit:

"Ordinary Muhammadans" grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by morpheus101: 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
JaceBlaze:

They have a historicity of being xenophobic to blacks in general. What's your people's excuse?
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by morpheus101: 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Please refer to my response to Jace the blazer. There is an antecedence to that type of xenophobia.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by morpheus101: 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
JaceBlaze:

"Ordinary Muhammadans" grin
I wouldn't call them ordinary, those mofos damn near almost ruled Europe once upon a time.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by morpheus101: 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
WannaHowzit:

When have you ever had meaty or interesting comments undecided

Follow me long enough my dear young padowen
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by WannaHowzit(m): 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
morpheus101:

I wouldn't call them ordinary, those mofos damn near almost ruled Europe once upon a time.

Ottoman empire?

Just goes to show you guys are a real pain in the bum. From SA to UAE, same problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic / Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.