Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku (35941 Views)

Ganduje's Stepping On Kwankwaso's Poster Not Intentional - Kano State Govt / Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by Reference(m): 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
RMK should do not such thing. He is the better candidate. What is wrong with this country. Why must it always be a choice between bad and worse and the worse always winning. Nigerians and management. This structure is just unworkable.
Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by naijapips04: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
owobokiri:
Kwankwaso being in the race is very vital for Peter Obi to win. With Kwankwaso, Atiku and the Boko Haram sponsor Shettimma all dragging for Northern votes, the major states of the North that usually declare all sorts of outrageous numbers during elections will be torn to shreds in different directions. . Meanwhile Obi has the whole South East and the whole South South to himself, including a large chunk of the middle belt. Atiku, Kwankwaso and Shettimma all command reasonable followings in the far north, so this will be more like when elephants fight..

Kwankwaso must contest!

Joseph. Wake up.
Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by hardon1(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
When the time comes, he will. I trust northerners for that
Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by HomeTutorsPro: 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
successmatters:

As it stands now, a lot of reasonable sw citizens are not Aligning with Tinubu, they see him as a promotion of evil over good, and they have shown that they cannot play ethnic politics in the face of existential dangers for the country Nigeria. The stakes are much higher now.

Tinubu may lose south west. That's how bad it has become.
You are correct.
It's even worse in Lagos.
7 out of 10 Lagosians are not in support of Tinubu.
I was surprised when my colleague told me that even among the "area boys" who are supposedly Tinubu's foot soldiers, there is a lot of dissatisfaction.
A lot of them may not work for him.
If it's this bad in Lagos, I wonder how he'll fare in other states.
Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by Levels1(m): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
successmatters:

If Kwankwaso steps down for Atiku, it will mean Atiku can comfortably come second behind Peter Obi, Tinubu will take a comfortable 3rd position.

If by chance he stepped down, meaning obituary position will be moved to close 3rd from disradis 4th.

The good news is that Batified is the next president of our great nation.
Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by Morphinne: 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
Lannister360:
Northern votes will be very divided in this coming election and that's good news, they are dumb and select leaders for the wrong reasons (tribe/religion).

If you suppose Atiku and Tinubu In this coming election then you have no right to complain about Buhari because you are part of the problem of this country.
If you support Peter Obi in this coming election then you have no right to complain about PDP’s 16 years misrule because you are part of the problem of this country (Peter has always been a part and parcel of PDP until early this year)
Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by Dayaa: 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
Barring rigging and other form of election malfeasance, it is the people aka voters who will determine the next President of the country...meaning, in any case, all these stampede on the political scene is just theatre and preamble to the main show.
Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by sulaak(m): 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
id911:

Tinubu is a regional candidate. He can only win SW

successmatters:

As it stands now, a lot of reasonable sw citizens are not Aligning with Tinubu, they see him as a promotion of evil over good, and they have shown that they cannot play ethnic politics in the face of existential dangers for the country Nigeria. The stakes are much higher now.

Tinubu will lose SW ,he might not even campaign with all the North backing Atiku.
Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by BossGerald: 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
over 3million omo ibo who are drug dealers are languishing all over prisons in Asia and other continents ,huge numbers are awaiting death,while millions are dead already.
Instead of you to be worried about them,you are here ranting on tinubu who the US haven’t for once call for investigation.

Aunty why did you run away in our other thread?? Am still waiting for your paradise photos...I also have a picture of a town called Nibo in anambra state, we went there for wedding ceremony last Sunday, if you don't mind, I just wanna show you how urbanised most towns are in Anambra state..

Guess you haven't heard that town name b4??
Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by Naajjii: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
MNDY:

Are you saying there is nothing like fairness in Islam?
How many times will Atiku contest?
He did not let Obi have the ticket at party level.
If not for anything, the north is supposed to reciprocate the crude-oil with power shift.
But tribalism and religion will not allow you to understand such things.
You as an individual would ignore fairness and vote Atiku because you are blinded by tribalism and same religion that preaches fairness.
You northerners think you can have your way and nothing will happen.
Southerners will not tolerate that in 2023
Nigerians are very tired already.
Buhari from the north has failed woefully, another northerner wants to take over from him.
If it means Nigeria will scatter, so be it. The south is not taking things lightly this time around.
Mr man go to hell, try and scatter Nigeria who cares,you are just ranting. If you think Buhari a northerner is leaving and Atiku is taking over why don't you do something so that it won't happen. Election is 3 months if there is anything you can do to make a southern president you do it, if can't then you are coward you don't know how to play the game.
Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by MNDY(m): 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
Naajjii:

Mr man go to hell, try and scatter Nigeria who cares,you are just ranting. If you think Buhari a northerner is leaving and Atiku is taking over why don't you do something so that it won't happen. Election is 3 months if there is anything you can do to make a southern president you do it, if can't then you are coward you don't know how to play the game.

Which stupid game?!
The south has played along amicably with the strength of north population expecting that you people can at least use common sense and logic to reciprocate with power shift for the benefit that your region is enjoying from the south.
You will think 2023 will be business as usual until the south will stand up and decide to not take your rubbish anymore.
Your north will suffer the consequences of Nigeria's disintegration.
JUST WATCH AND SEE.
People are very tired and very angry already.
Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by icedbreez(m): 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

I don’t think kwankwaso stepping down for atiku would change anything

For one, Atiku will win Kano. that's five million votes as per INEC.
Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by Okjay: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
Islie:
…as North seeks consensus for ex-VP. If Kwankwaso steps down for Atiku, Thiednubu who is a regional candidate should step down for obi who already has the SS and SE in the bag. This northerners need to be taught a lesson for once. They don't own Nigeria. Look at what Tambuwa did during the PDP conversation to hand the ticket to Atiku. Now it's rumoring that Kwankwaso want to do same. Nigeria belongs to us all. If the north don't accept that, then they should go their separate way

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/pressure-on-kwankwaso-to-step-down-for-atiku/
Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by BlazinGlory40: 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
icedbreez:

For one, Atiku will win Kano. that's five million votes as per INEC.

So atiku will win the entire 5million?
Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by Okjay: 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
Islie:
…as North seeks consensus for ex-VP.
If Kwankwaso steps down for Atiku, Thiednubu who is a regional candidate should step down for Peter the rock Obi,who already has the SS and SE in the bag. It's time we teach this northerners a lesson for once. They dont own Nigeria. We all do. Look at what Tambuwa did to hand over the ticket to Atiku. And now Kwankwaso want to do same. Power must come back to the south or Nigeria ceases to exist.

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/pressure-on-kwankwaso-to-step-down-for-atiku/
Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by Naajjii: 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
MNDY:

Which stupid game?!
The south has played along amicably with the strength of north population expecting that you people can at least use common sense and logic to reciprocate with power shift for the benefit that your region is enjoying from the south.
You will think 2023 will be business as usual until the south will stand up and decide to not take your rubbish anymore.
Your north will suffer the consequences of Nigeria's disintegration.
JUST WATCH AND SEE.
People are very tired and very angry already.
Oga what do you want the north to do for you ? Are you saying northerners just withdrawal from the race or something? Why don't you tell Obi to withdraw for Tinubu or tell Tinubu to withdraw for Obi first then you can face the northern candidates of Kwankwaso and Atiku. Don't you think that is the best way to go instead of the useless ranting and empty threat you are resorting to ?
Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by Leadforteservic: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
I was flabbergasted to hear buhari say that sad
Ezeama400:
THE PROBLEM WITH SOUTHERNERS IS THEY ARE ALWAYS READY AND EAGER TO BETRAY THEIR FELLOW SOUTHERNER IN FAVOUR OF NOTHERNER, THINKING THAT NORTHERNERS WILL RECIPROCATE SUCH GESTURE WHEN THE TABLE TURNS...NO, NORTHERNERS ARE NOT LIKE THAT..

IN NIGERIA POLITICS, SOUTHERN POLITICIANS SEE NORTHERN POLITICIANS IN THEIR CAMP AS ALLIES, WHILE NORTHERN POLITICIANS IN THE SAME CAMP SEE SOUTHERN POLITICIANS AS WILLING TOOLS ..

SOUTHERNERS POLITICIANS SHOULD KNOW THAT NORTHERN POLITICIANS DON'T SEE OR VALUE THEM THE WAY YOU SEE THEM..

LOOK AT BUHARI WHO SHOULD SHOW SERIOUSNESS ABOUT 2023 WAS ON A NATIONAL TV TELLING NIGERIANS TO VOTE WHO THEY LIKE BECAUSE HIS FELLOW NORTHERNER IS ON BALLOT..

TINUBU SORRY OOOO.. I HOPE YOU HAVE A STRONG SHOCK ABSORBER THAT WILL HELP YOU IN FEB..

1 Like

Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by Bennycollins: 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
I have always thought and feared it will eventually come to this. The north is more united. If this happens, then it is over for Tinubu while it becomes tougher for Obi.
But if the NC can split the votes b/w Atiku and Obi he still stand a chance with massive support from the SE and SS.
Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by Gozac: 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
I saw it coming and i have been proved right
ATIKU IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by Gozac: 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ofunaofu:
Kwankwaso should not step down for any one
Go and force him not to step down for anybody,
Atiku is the real deal
Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by tunapawizzy: 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Odds is in Obi's favour with Kwankwanso in the race.

If Kwankwanso do otherwise, NO SOUTHERN WILL EVER TAKE HIM SERIOUS AGAIN.
If there's any group of people Kwankwaso care about, it's the youth of Kano and the north in general. He doesn't care if the south takes him serious. We take these politicians for what they say, when we should be taking them by their actions. Kwankwaso doest care about the south taking him serious, man just wants to be able to empower norther youths(good one I think). Tinubu wants to be seen to be the leader of the whole country and be the one everyone comes to. Obi wants to cut cost of governance and help people produce what they can sell abroad. Atiku sees it like career, after doing vice d next promotion is to be the main man
Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by Gozac: 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
Opinedecandid:
Before nko?

We have been saying this consistently.
Atiku, Nigerian President 2023.

Northerners are smarter.
I knew it the time they gave Tinubu presidential flag bearer for APC
Tinubu is not going anywhere, Obi will not win either

1 Like

Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by sonature1: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
Segunbabba:
if the entire South misses this golden opportunity to produce the President of Nigeria, everybody should hold Tinubu responsible.

Atiku begged Tinubu to step for the South East to produce the President, Tinubu refused, he vowed that he will never stepdown for anyone from the South East, that it is his turn after President Buhari.

Atiku said that since Tinubu refused to step down, he Atiku vowed to contest for Presidency. That's how Atiku came out to contest for number one seat.

Atiku didn't want to contest for President, it was due to South West greediness that made Atiku to emerge.[/b]

Point me to the source of this information, please
Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by Gozac: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
successmatters:

ATIKU VICTORY WILL BE VICTORY FOR EQUITY IN NIGERIA, SW HAVE NO REASON TO CONTEST THIS PRESIDENCY IF NOT FOR THEIR SELFISHNESS. NEXT TURN WILL BE FOR SE.
Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by tunapawizzy: 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
Leadforteservic:
I was flabbergasted to hear buhari say that sad
Man doesn't care actually. Doesn't care if Tinubu or Atiku wins. He dun see say ds naija matter pass im power, He's not power hungry anymore. I'm sure he's tired of the whole wahala and can't wait to hand over to whoever.

1 Like

Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by Gozac: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
over 3million omo ibo who are drug dealers are languishing all over prisons in Asia and other continents ,huge numbers are awaiting death,while millions are dead already.
Instead of you to be worried about them,you are here ranting on tinubu who the US haven’t for once call for investigation.
Why derailing this thread for goodness sake, ok it has now downed on you that Tinubu will lose the election
Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by tunapawizzy: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
sonature1:

Point me to the source of this information, please
Source: my brother, I no fit lie give u na
Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by Leadforteservic: 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
You said it all
tunapawizzy:

Man doesn't care actually. Doesn't care if Tinubu or Atiku wins. He dun see say ds naija matter pass im power, He's not power hungry anymore. I'm sure he's tired of the whole wahala and can't wait to hand over to whoever.

1 Like

Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by Gozac: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
FuckTheMod:
Awùsá fool ani fools thinks other tribes are FOOLISH cheesy

Since 1960, these savage corrupt BASTARDS have ruled more than 70% of times with nothing to show for it.
Buharî the cow came in to even make things worse.
Now, they still want to play their bigotry games to impose aTHIEFkú, a useless stupid rouge on us.

It will never be well with all of you.
ATHIEFKÚ CAN NEVER WIN NEXT ELECTION!

It is either TiefNUBU WINS OR PANDORA OBÎDIOT.

ANYTHING BESIDES THAT IS SEPARATION!
WE CAN'T CONTINUE TO TOLERATE THIS PARASITIC RELATIONSHIP.
KEEP BEATING YOUR CHEST, WHILE NORTH KEEPS WINNING
ATIKU WILL WIN AND NOTHING SOUTH WILL DO
Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by Gozac: 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
chymeze:
Even after Buhari did 8 solid years, the northerners are still pushing for another northerner. I've always said it, any southerner that votes for a northerner in the presidential election is a big fool.
I WILL VOTE, CALL ME ANYTHING YOU LIKE.
Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by FuckTheMod: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
Gozac:

KEEP BEATING YOUR CHEST, WHILE NORTH KEEPS WINNING
ATIKU WILL WIN AND NOTHING SOUTH WILL DO
Keep dreaming boy . . .
Re: Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku by ogbonti: 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ezeama400:
THE PROBLEM WITH SOUTHERNERS IS THEY ARE ALWAYS READY AND EAGER TO BETRAY THEIR FELLOW SOUTHERNER IN FAVOUR OF NOTHERNER, THINKING THAT NORTHERNERS WILL RECIPROCATE SUCH GESTURE WHEN THE TABLE TURNS...NO, NORTHERNERS ARE NOT LIKE THAT..

IN NIGERIA POLITICS, SOUTHERN POLITICIANS SEE NORTHERN POLITICIANS IN THEIR CAMP AS ALLIES, WHILE NORTHERN POLITICIANS IN THE SAME CAMP SEE SOUTHERN POLITICIANS AS WILLING TOOLS ..

SOUTHERNERS POLITICIANS SHOULD KNOW THAT NORTHERN POLITICIANS DON'T SEE OR VALUE THEM THE WAY YOU SEE THEM..

LOOK AT BUHARI WHO SHOULD SHOW SERIOUSNESS ABOUT 2023 WAS ON A NATIONAL TV TELLING NIGERIANS TO VOTE WHO THEY LIKE BECAUSE HIS FELLOW NORTHERNER IS ON BALLOT..

TINUBU SORRY OOOO.. I HOPE YOU HAVE A STRONG SHOCK ABSORBER THAT WILL HELP YOU IN FEB..

God bless you - in 2015, Tinubu didn’t tell yorubas to vote who they like- he emphatically said “Don’t vote for Jonathan, vote for Buhari”

now in 2022, Buhari can’t say “Don’t vote for Atiku, vote for Tinubu”

INTERESTING….

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) / 4 Women From Kebbi Children Home Given Out In Marriage By Governor Bagudu (Photo / I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.