Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,763 members, 7,972,738 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:24 PM

Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? (5392 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by bittatruth(m): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2011
Who cares?
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Russialane(m): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2011
time will tell who is happier.
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by madoba: 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2011
Cuddlemii,

Thorougly enjoying all the scenarios you painted above and am just LOL grin grin grin .U no serious ooh
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Sike(m): 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2011
Efribudy no say na d BRIDE. Plz dnt ask me why.
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Ahbeke(f): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2011
Cuddle mi pls i no wan die of laugh ooooooooooooo

Dependin on those gettin married

Man; Thank God i catch her sharp sharp, na to b swimmin in money money no Or she is soo cool i will av plenty tym to do watever she no get power to fight or nag

woman; Oluwa seun ooooooo, i go bear mrs too or tank God i caught am,big fish no wahala na to dey cruze nice car nd eat good food

E.t.C cuddlemi don even talk am finsh
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by solomon111(m): 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2011
To be sincere ,the woman is more happier, heys ladies come on ,we know they are more women than men ,and u have landed u own scarce commodity.
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by ochukoccna: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2011
This post is a no-brainer embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Even little children knows it's the females.
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Fhemmmy: 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2011
Solozzo:

We know say both of dem dey happy, but who happy pass?

I think the bride is happier because  she  feels safe, more respected among women. The man is less happy because of financial responsibilities of the wedding, the strings of marriage and anxiety of money to keep the home after the wedding.

I am not sure about that one . . . .but u could be right sha
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by johndavid1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2011
ochukoccna:

This post is a no-brainer embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Even little children knows it's the females.
grin grin grin ;Dnawaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Rastamann: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2011
The Bride is more happy because the Groom will be busy thinking about his lost freedom. These lost freedom includes, Freedom to stay late out at night, freedom of eating outside, freedom of talking to other ladies, freedom to been seen around with ladies, freedon to do things alone (without his wife's conscent) etc.
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2011
Of course na the ageing bride na !
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by MrsChima(f): 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2011
According to the nutriders, the bride is happier but WHO PAID THE BRIDE PRICE? lipsrsealed
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by ronkebp(f): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2011
Rastamann:

The Bride is more happy because the Groom will be busy thinking about his lost freedom. These lost freedom includes, Freedom to stay late out at night, freedom of eating outside, freedom of talking to other ladies, freedom to been seen around with ladies, freedon to do things alone (without his wife's conscent) etc.

So who forced him to propose marraige na by force
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by komek(m): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2011
make we tell oursefs d truth,na woman dey happy pass on dat day, come to think of it this way, hw many men dey go church go pray make God give them wife or make this gf no run live me or make this gurl propose 2 me? All these tins na women dey do am. So as soon as God don ansa dat prayer,happines don become there second name. Again come 2 think of the way they will dance on dat day, if u watch d men on dat day,u go find out say d men dey look ground,because he dey tink of hw e go settle 'gbese'[color=][/color]
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by kizito96(m): 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2011
Wedding is for the woman while the Bachelor's eve is for the man
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by malaria(f): 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2011
@cuddlemi,no be small tin o,u knw every.
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by skydeep(f): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2011
I dont know how happy he was but I was damn happy. Do u know d joy in marriage? cheesy
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^^^ :d
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

According to the nutriders, the bride is happier but WHO PAID THE BRIDE PRICE?   lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Macavelius(m): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2011
In our society, it's always the bride, because the stigma called singleness is finally eradicted.
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by shawonlese: 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2011
It is always easy to know who is happier when you look at the dance steps of the couple.

The woman dances happily shaking every part of her body with joy, because she is thinking- hmm, free food, free house, free money, free car, free holiday, free shopping, otise o! owole o! owun ton ba mi leru baba tise o! grin

whilst the man only moves his legs slightly on the dance floor, thinking- chei! house rent, NEPA bill, school fees, feeding allowance, shopping money, etc
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by MrsChima(f): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2011
Just cos a woman is married doesn't mean the groom will take care of her. I know for a fact that if a man in Nigeria isn't happy with his wife he will replace her with another one.

Don't lie.
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2011
I never want to get married becos of mrs. chima. grin
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by MrsChima(f): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2011
Hey! You don't wanna get married? shocked
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by marcus1234: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2011
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by alosiby92(f): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2011
Just want to say cuddlemii's post was hilarious, ROFLMNO!!! (rolling on the floor, laughing my Nyash off!!)
Soo true with the scenario's,
Dont forget:
Woman: You think na your belle I dey carry, make u no say ur brother dont look like you,
man: How do I tell u na my friend's car i dey drive, and his three bedroomed apartment is where we will be staying for the next fewyears months,
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by livedit(f): 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2011
I would say we were pretty much equally happy. Although, I must say, Livedit was like 2 hours late to her own wedding. embarassed It wasn't intentional, but I know my husband-to-be at that time was wondering where I was just like everyone else. But everything worked out and we all had a good time so that's all that matters anyway.
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2011
son: Mummy, this is a lovely wedding
Son: Mummy, mummy, mummy; why is d bride in white

Mum: because today is d happiest day of her life

Son: (ehn ehn undecided!!!), Mummy, mummy, mummy; why is d groom wearing Black

Mum: Junior, shut up!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by despyamax(m): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2011
Hmmm well the Bride is happier despite the fact that the day is for her, but the groom is calculating how much he spent and how much he still gonna spend lol cause women (some), are too demanding.
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Lax75(m): 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2011
Definitely the bride
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by MrsChima(f): 11:40pm On Aug 24, 2011
Lax75:

Definitely the bride

You came back for some more arse whoopings? angry
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by lagcity(m): 12:00am On Aug 25, 2011
the bride is happier. think abt it, guys do not dream and fantasize abt prince charming, wedding gown, cake and flowers when they are freaking 9-years old.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) / Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies / Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.