Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,394 members, 7,950,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

What Led To The Impeachment Of Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Led To The Impeachment Of Peter Obi (1583 Views)

Fr Obinyan to Obaseki: 'Be the big brother, call off the impeachment on Shaibu' / Will Governor Makinde Avert The “Impeachment” Of His Deputy, Rauf Aderemi? / FFK Calls For The Impeachment And Arrest Of Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Led To The Impeachment Of Peter Obi by Yibo(m): 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

What is your source?

You need to put a source to your assertion just like you asserted above.

You can't approbate and reprobate at thesame time.
he said it by himself
Re: What Led To The Impeachment Of Peter Obi by RZArecta(m): 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
Roboto11:

Story.

How could he have brought transparency to the place when it is on record that he invested state funds in his own business?

What was transparent about moving 250 million Naira in cash to Lagos?

E be like say na small children you wan barb.
it's better to be known for investing than for hard drugs
Re: What Led To The Impeachment Of Peter Obi by Roboto11: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
RZArecta:
it's better to be known for investing than for hard drugs

We are talking about investing in real money spinners like a sea port and not a beer factory that has been losing money.
Re: What Led To The Impeachment Of Peter Obi by Freethinker87: 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
Igbo:
what about the state money that he invested in his family business that latter become the INVESTMENT THAT IS NEXT TO NOTHING

What is the name of this family business?
Re: What Led To The Impeachment Of Peter Obi by RZArecta(m): 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
Roboto11:

We are talking about investing in real money spinners like a sea port and not a beer factory that has been losing money.
any time I say agbado îmbeciles don't have sense, they'll say I'm insulting them. How does one expect me to reply to such stupidity now ? Oga, happy weekend
Re: What Led To The Impeachment Of Peter Obi by Roboto11: 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
RZArecta:
any time I say agbado îmbeciles don't have sense, they'll say I'm insulting them. How does one expect me to reply to such stupidity now ? Oga, happy weekend

The governor of Anambra State, a seasoned economist no less, has told the world how the business Obi touts as a great investment for the state is a failure.

Who are you?
Re: What Led To The Impeachment Of Peter Obi by RZArecta(m): 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
Roboto11:

The governor of Anambra State, a seasoned economist no less, has told the world how the business Obi touts as a great investment for the state is a failure.

Who are you?
oga, anything you say from now henceforth is correct. I can never waste my cerebral capacity on you
Re: What Led To The Impeachment Of Peter Obi by Roboto11: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
RZArecta:
oga, anything you say from now henceforth is correct. I can never waste my cerebral capacity on you

You have to succumb to superior intelligence and facts.
Re: What Led To The Impeachment Of Peter Obi by RZArecta(m): 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
Roboto11:

You have to succumb to superior intelligence and facts.
you're right sir
Re: What Led To The Impeachment Of Peter Obi by Owoino: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
He was impeach

1 Like

He was impeac
He was impea
Re: What Led To The Impeachment Of Peter Obi by Roboto11: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
RZArecta:
you're right sir

Of course, I'm right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of APC Sokoto Rally On Nairaland Front Page Is Fake / Ariew View Of APC Presidential Rally In Abuja / President Tinubu Is Holding ECOWAS From Striking Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.