Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,245 members, 7,947,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

This Man And His English - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Man And His English (1888 Views)

The 35yr Old Man And The SSS3 Girl. / The Rich Man And The Sexy Girl[+18 imagery picture] / Photo: What Is This Man Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man And His English by labaks(f): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2011
Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon on the Justice Salami sack: ‘The presidential imprimatur to the putrescent judicial makossa dance that has pestiferously and scabrously oozed out of the Salami/Alugate, indubitably suggests that all presidential posturings on the rule of law for a period of eon now, amounts to nothing but a mandibular skullduggery and vacuous shenanigan which should and must be pulverized.
Re: This Man And His English by StudioCFR(m): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2011
hehehehe
Re: This Man And His English by hakunajay(m): 4:49am On Aug 24, 2011
Chai! Chineke me! Where is my dictionary! I can imagine other members of the browsing through their dictionaries whenever this man is making a speech, Lol!!!!
Re: This Man And His English by labaks(f): 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2011
I tire o
Re: This Man And His English by Ajibel(m): 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2011
No be only him fit speak.Now read mine

My eclexterity,selfilistic acoustic bragility and recalciferial rivealry has seen me bextertwined to my fligibberent purposeless venturism. this has reconstrued my desiral megalomaniacity and redefined my queenciferous sadosomasachism which has rigmarolled and ascentuated into a gaggly-baggly paradisaca
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Man And His English by Sophizzy(f): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2011
@OP: Na wa o. . . grin
Re: This Man And His English by ice234: 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2011
Am sure this man doesn't know the meaning of wat he is saying
Re: This Man And His English by hilaryflex: 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2011
"The faucet aurigo and gynology is sadonic on the fact that government has failed in it's gandia categorical imperative of providing basic amenities for the people.This is my logomaqui and the logomaqui i give is devoid of loqua-partial".We shall not isolate or insulate the position of the inec chairman from a quagmire and phantasmagorie of political garbadoism. LWKMD grin
Re: This Man And His English by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2011
Chei nairaland don suffer
Re: This Man And His English by ice234: 5:33am On Aug 25, 2011
Communication is sending a message that the other party understands and u urself u understand and vise. Versa
Re: This Man And His English by newbride: 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2011
ice234:

Communication is sending a message that the other party understands and u urself u understand and vise. Versa

i am with you on this one ice,
Re: This Man And His English by labaks(f): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2011
I doubt he understands himself
Re: This Man And His English by jokingmary(m): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2011
Where's my dictionary shocked
Re: This Man And His English by sulakishop(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2011
Yeepa!
Dem don shoot me die of grammar here!!
grin
Re: This Man And His English by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 27, 2011
And u tell me this aint advanced madness! grin
Re: This Man And His English by mikuz(m): 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2011
^ on your path?
Re: This Man And His English by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2011
Lol

For u to Inherit!
Re: This Man And His English by mikuz(m): 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2011
Please don't push your problem to me abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Do Angels Fly? / . / A Moral Lesson From Goat And Cow Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.