Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,340 members, 7,950,684 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

I Need Help Please - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Help Please (255 Views)

Help! Please! Bvn-generated NIN Problems. / Help Please My Business Is On Hold / Help Please! I Need Directions From Mile 2 To Civic Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Please by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
My elder sister gave me some money for me to buy food stuffs for next week and she told me that she is broke as it is she even showed her her account details the only money she has left is 3k I went to the market to get food stuff but when I came down from the bus I realised that my wallet has been stolen from me and the money my sister gave to me was in that wallet right now I don't know what to do i have been out of job for over 3 months now I haven't gotten another yet so I depend on my sister and as it is now she is not capable of providing for both of us I haven't eaten since morning please fellow nairalanders I need your help no amount is too small .

I just need a little money to get food stuff In the market and hoping my sister can come up with something within the week.

Thunder go fire everybody for this nairaland wey no help me after they read my post for the past 2 days e no go better for una.
Re: I Need Help Please by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
Make una help me now abeg night don almost reach and I Never chop na beg I dey beg abeg
Re: I Need Help Please by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 13, 2022
I need help for this platform since yesterday after 47 views no body dey willing to help me even if I don almost die no body care for this country God go bless una oh the day wey una sef go need help make una pray make somebody help una as una go green help me thank God.

(1) (Reply)

Study In Canada | Education In Canada | Study Abroad / Dental Implants In Jalandhar - Nuface Dental Service / FIFA World Cup 2022 Live Streaming: How To Watch Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.