Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday (55617 Views)

Father Gifts Daughter A Brand New G Wagon As A Wedding Gift, Tiwa Savage Thrill / Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos / Gedoni Surprises Khafi On Her 30th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by mrkings84(m): 8:24am On Nov 13, 2022
Poverty is a bastard.
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by nedekid: 8:27am On Nov 13, 2022
36STATES:
This man is not as rich as he likes us to believe. What of the 10 billion Naira he donated to her daughter's charity a year or two ago?
This man is not as rich? Someone that gave instructions to his UK banker via text. Told his daughter to arrange with the man for a 5m GBP house. Ie 5 million pounds house, cash money, not modgage oh.
Do you know that to even qualify for a modgage of 5m pounds you need to earn atleast 850-900k pounds yearly, about 75k monthly? Who earns that much? Footballers, big businessmen, captains of industries etc. They pay for the house over 10-25 years.
Meanwhile otedola just casually instructed for funds to be made available to the tune of 5m as if it is biscuit or chin chin. NO BE JUJU BE THAT!
Omo, otedola is a confirmed billionaire, this is how they operate!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by highchief1: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2022
LILTJAY:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/femi-otedola-gifts-daughter-dj-cuppy-5000000-house-for-her-30th-birthday.html
life no balance otedola is one of the most unhappiest Nigerians but ppl don’t know.where is his son?
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by kay29000(m): 8:54am On Nov 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Blood of Wizkid!

Yahoo money can never make this move!

I swear.
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by kay29000(m): 8:54am On Nov 13, 2022
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Poverty is a very dangerous desease

Once a poor man finish paying him pikin WAEC fees u need to see how them fan themselves think they have overcome the world for the child

Lol
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by highchief1: 8:55am On Nov 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Blood of Wizkid!

hushpupi is richer than otedola bro
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by Raychee(f): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2022
Yet some dumb Nairaland men are yapping away about their stupidity and crying about how she looks and how she isn't attractive to their pathetic self. She does even know you exist. Lol grin .
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by Flexguy100: 9:11am On Nov 13, 2022
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Once a poor man finish paying him pikin WAEC fees u need to see how them fan themselves think they have overcome the world for the child

I swear! We'll do better for our kids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by afamaustin(m): 9:12am On Nov 13, 2022
This life no balance,l will tell my guy that HV been looking for wife to come ask ur hand in marriage.
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by frozen70(f): 9:12am On Nov 13, 2022
WibusJaga:

Ote-$. Ote-£. kiss
Seems prospective suitors are intimidated by the stupendous wealth. cool

Her getting married is not the problem

The problem is, will she humble herself for a young man who wants to start life from scratch

Then the man's problem is, will he give his wife and family his Mumu button

This is where the challenge is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by frozen70(f): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2022
observanc1:
Money good shaa.
This cuppy girl na only enjoyment get her all her life. Her grandpa, Michael Otedola, former lagos state governor. Her papa, billionaire.
Make she try marry shaa.

How many Nigeria men can manage her, respect her status, obey her family before enjoying his marriage

She is better off with a white man, who knows nothing about African customs and traditions
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by Menclothing: 9:51am On Nov 13, 2022
This man is richer than all this loud mouth IG boys money combined
This man gift his mum church 1b naira one Sunday
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2022
CaptainFM1:

This life is very balance. Our government is just stupid. They are suppose to be taxing the super rich heavily to provide for the poor and middle class. But rather they use them as conduit pipes to be stealing our money and making the gap wider between the rich and the poor.

Middle class is almost non-existence again in the country because they are fast slipping into the poor zone as well. Now, it's either you're rich or you're poor. That's just it!

Our only way out is a political shift from the establishment.
will the ignorant and myopic one concur. Our problem in this country is extreme illiteracy and lack of self consciousness, togetherness and collective conscience..
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Davido work for a better part of his money. He didn't just sit and collect money and property from papa.
Yes ofc. I mean the price of the house hyping
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by B2B23: 10:39am On Nov 13, 2022
This is how to share inheritance. Do it while alive and when gone the kids will be so contented that they won't fight over what's in the will.

This style favours the daughter's alot if you from some ethnic groups in 9ja
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by Mirasteel: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2022
She's lucky.
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:12am On Nov 13, 2022
Ken4Christ:
What is this man doing for poor Nigerians. He shouldn't be like the rich man who died and went to hell.

What have you done for poor Nigerians yourself ?
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:21am On Nov 13, 2022
CaptainFM1:

This life is very balance. Our government is just stupid. They are suppose to be taxing the super rich heavily to provide for the poor and middle class. But rather they use them as conduit pipes to be stealing our money and making the gap wider between the rich and the poor.

Middle class is almost non-existence again in the country because they are fast slipping into the poor zone as well. Now, it's either you're rich or you're poor. That's just it!

Our only way out is a political shift from the establishment.

Reason why poor folks with potentials don't usually make it because of the wrong environment embellished with bad leadership.
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2022
highchief1:
life no balance otedola is one of the most unhappiest Nigerians but ppl don’t know.where is his son?

Nawa.. Nigerians ehnn lol
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by BritishAirways: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2022
and here i am over 32 years old battling to raise a house rent of 180,000.
Naa me dey still raise my people. i wish i had people that could raise me too. this life sha. I am happy for her

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by highchief1: 11:37am On Nov 13, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Nawa.. Nigerians ehnn lol
from today Dey observe the man.physiologically
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by tivta(m): 11:44am On Nov 13, 2022
Backpedal:

What sort of rubbish are you saying ?

First
She is a girl; and you know what they say about Daddy's girls

Two she has tried a new path independent of her parents route... She has made a name as DJ CUPPY more than Florence Otedola

Three she is living the life most wretched and frustrated Nigerians cam only DREAM of hence the lot of hate and vile directed towards her

You didn't see where i mentioned davido who is from a rich home but independent abi you are blind?
Dj cuppy brand is dead and gone, she should just focus on getting degrees.
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by azpekuliar: 11:50am On Nov 13, 2022
nedekid:

This man is not as rich? Someone that gave instructions to his UK banker via text. Told his daughter to arrange with the man for a 5m GBP house. Ie 5 million pounds house, cash money, not modgage oh.
Do you know that to even qualify for a modgage of 5m pounds you need to earn atleast 850-900k pounds yearly, about 75k monthly? Who earns that much? Footballers, big businessmen, captains of industries etc. They pay for the house over 10-25 years.
Meanwhile otedola just casually instruct for funds to be made available to the tune of 5m as if it is biscuit or chin chin.
Omo, otedola is a confirmed billionaire, this is how they operate!

Lower the volume sir. No be you get the money.
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by nedekid: 11:54am On Nov 13, 2022
azpekuliar:

Lower the volume sir. No be you get the money.
I say na me get am before?
Omo, I no reach him level 1% but I still hold my side wella.
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by Enumerator(m): 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
cheesy
Hezzyluv:
Inside Life....

And some people are just looking for one cup of garri to arrange quench hunger.
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by Enumerator(m): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
cheesy
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by Khallicopyro: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Blood of Wizkid!

If e like use the pants of all the women in China u no fit. Except hackers sha
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by kacheezy: 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
Why put your family chat on WhatsApp? Since she was born into wealth, why does she always seek public validation? She is an insecure female.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by Ken4Christ: 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

What have you done for poor Nigerians yourself ?

I am helping the few I can within my present capacity. But I have a dream to impact and empower at least one million Nigeria in the very near future when God lifts me up. And I know I will get there even though there are many adversaries.
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by BritishAirways: 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
kacheezy:
Why put your family chat on WhatsApp? Since she was born into wealth, why does she always seek public validation? She is an insecure female.
when you are happy and suprised with what your parent has done for you, you love the whole world to know. there is a certain joy to it that cant be fully explained
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by Ken4Christ: 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
KanuSE:

Who are the poor Nigerians grin, is it the people that don't even know how to vote for credible people but criminals.

The poor Nigerians are the architect of their own problems. cool

Not necessarily. Some people are poor because of the situation of the country. They have no job and no one to empower them to start their own business.
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday by Toks2008(m): 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Backpedal:

Being a shrewd businessman is mot bad
So what are you saying

Well the word has many meanings.. I was referring to the bad side of it.

Evil, bad, wicked, mischievous,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olugbenga Jacobs Graduates From University (Pictures) / Miss Anambra Leaked Compromizing Video Tops Nigeria's Google Search (photos / Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.