Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,818 members, 7,872,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

Nigerians Now Poorer, Facing More Hardship – Anglican Bishop Fagbemi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Now Poorer, Facing More Hardship – Anglican Bishop Fagbemi (11856 Views)

Labour Party to NLC: Don't throw Nigerians into more hardship, accept FG's N60k / More Hardship Looms For Nigerians As Discos Set To Increase Electricity Tariff / More Hardship Looms For Nigerians As Discos Mull Tariff Increment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Now Poorer, Facing More Hardship – Anglican Bishop Fagbemi by Slurity(m): 7:22am On Nov 13, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Nigerians now poorer, facing more hardship – Anglican Bishop Fagbemi

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/12/nigerians-now-poorer-facing-more-hardship-anglican-bishop-fagbemi/

And so every other countries in the world. Some people don't read any international news at all. Ask Ghana their current inflation is now above 40% ask Us and uk
Re: Nigerians Now Poorer, Facing More Hardship – Anglican Bishop Fagbemi by Brushstrokes20: 7:23am On Nov 13, 2022
And you still want them to repeat their 2015 /2019 blunders .... 2faced, self serving god of men undecided undecided

VOTE WISELY COME 2023!
Re: Nigerians Now Poorer, Facing More Hardship – Anglican Bishop Fagbemi by ike007(m): 7:27am On Nov 13, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/12/nigerians-now-poorer-facing-more-hardship-anglican-bishop-fagbemi/

The politicians should visist hospitals and schools to assess the situation...them tell you say dem no know ? They are the ones that escalated the situation
Re: Nigerians Now Poorer, Facing More Hardship – Anglican Bishop Fagbemi by Lashist(m): 7:50am On Nov 13, 2022
plaindealer:

grin
Lol...dummy you haven't touched embassy or anything that concerns japa. Na frustration and brokery be your issue now. Hopeless urchin cheesy
Re: Nigerians Now Poorer, Facing More Hardship – Anglican Bishop Fagbemi by Lashist(m): 7:52am On Nov 13, 2022
Realguyman1:
Bros, before before, na mainly the south south and south east people carry japa matter for head like work. But since buhari took over power, the south west people automatically overtake every other regions for japa matter(and na them make the buhari win o).
U nor see say Nigeria matter long for ground like that.

As in eh. Most students outside in uk na yorubas. Make useless plaindealer dey cry say yorubas wan run comot. Im sure these useless urchins want to run too but they dont have the resources. If BAT eventually rigs and wins eh, more yorubas will disappear next year
Re: Nigerians Now Poorer, Facing More Hardship – Anglican Bishop Fagbemi by jamace(m): 8:13am On Nov 13, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Very true.

Re: Nigerians Now Poorer, Facing More Hardship – Anglican Bishop Fagbemi by ruffDiamond: 8:43am On Nov 13, 2022
God bless Bishop kukah... Other bishops are now learni the real meaning of speaking truth to power .that piece on tfieffnubu is total rubbish.. Collect your own from Caesar and keep quiet undecided
Re: Nigerians Now Poorer, Facing More Hardship – Anglican Bishop Fagbemi by MrBroke(m): 8:44am On Nov 13, 2022
Any one insulting another for the sake of his /her her political decision is a mentally displaced person. Everyone has their right to choice, to stand or vote for whosoever they want to so as you condemning the person of his/her choice. Peter obi this, Tinubu this, I think the people who just mind their business and on the day of election cast their vote in peace are the people with a good reasoning.
Re: Nigerians Now Poorer, Facing More Hardship – Anglican Bishop Fagbemi by boldtruthalways: 9:09am On Nov 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Words of wisdom!

It’s glaring that God has revealed to him that Asiwaju is the next President!

Enemies need to know that, “Who God has blessed, No man can curse “.
He will rule your village first, rule your family and LGA before he'll think of ruling Nigeria. You should be ashamed d of yourself asking a hand shaking man to rule over 200 million people.

Asiwaju has been ordained to rule Nigeria as at when light was created
Re: Nigerians Now Poorer, Facing More Hardship – Anglican Bishop Fagbemi by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2022
Only cbn and commercial banks can tell you the truth about whether Nigerians are poorer or not

Nigerians are poor until you sell a Ponzi scheme to them
Re: Nigerians Now Poorer, Facing More Hardship – Anglican Bishop Fagbemi by Owologbo(m): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked
Imagine APC trying to save Nigerians from the untold hardship that the APC led administration subjected Nigerians to, what magic would they use if they couldn't do it in the past 7+ years? even when Shettima had already told us to get ready to be subjected to another tenure of untold hardship from APC again, this con man, due to the power of dollars, is here saying another thing.

Truly, What dollars cannot do, doesn't exist.
Revd would say what his masters wish to hear to gain more political funds.

Honestly, I don't know who's deceiving these guys! Or they're the ones deceiving us( but I refused to be deceived). Imagine claiming that his god has positioned a U.K hospital customer to make a difference in the Nigerian healthcare system when he's already planning another visit to London for medical checkup with Buhari. What he couldn't do throughout his 8-year rule as Lagos State governor.

All these con men masquerading as god of men have all sold their conscience for a plate of porridge.

Abeg, vote Peter Obi for true changes that Nigerians had wished in the past. The time is now, the opportunity is now, Nigerians can't afford to lose this opportunity.
Go get your PVC and vote wisely.

He ended up saying a government that knows economic and tinubu knows nothing than agbero economic.
So calm down; Obi still remains the best.
Re: Nigerians Now Poorer, Facing More Hardship – Anglican Bishop Fagbemi by Shikini: 10:01am On Nov 13, 2022
Sad reality
Re: Nigerians Now Poorer, Facing More Hardship – Anglican Bishop Fagbemi by ufuosman(m): 10:06am On Nov 13, 2022
Nothing but the truth
Re: Nigerians Now Poorer, Facing More Hardship – Anglican Bishop Fagbemi by snowball11(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked
Imagine APC trying to save Nigerians from the untold hardship that the APC led administration subjected Nigerians to, what magic would they use if they couldn't do it in the past 7+ years? even when Shettima had already told us to get ready to be subjected to another tenure of untold hardship from APC again, this con man, due to the power of dollars, is here saying another thing.

Honestly, I don't know who's deceiving these guys! Or they're the ones deceiving us( but I refused to be deceived). Imagine claiming that his god has positioned a U.K hospital customer to make a difference in the Nigerian healthcare system when he's already planning another visit to London for medical checkup with Buhari. What he couldn't do throughout his 8-year rule as Lagos State governor.

All these con men masquerading as god of men have all sold their conscience for a plate of porridge.

Abeg, vote Peter Obi for true changes that Nigerians had wished in the past. The time is now, the opportunity is now, Nigerians can't afford to lose this opportunity.

Don't mind that bishop suffering from nepotism! undecided

You are talking about a problem caused by a party and yet saying God has positioned a chronic Milkose from the same party as the saviour! undecided

What a disgrace!
Re: Nigerians Now Poorer, Facing More Hardship – Anglican Bishop Fagbemi by labelle123(f): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

They are even buying fuel for #90 per liter while the rest of Us are buying fuel for #190 cheesy
Foolish senseless clueless Agbado infested urchins wey think se them wise but them no get shishi sense.
One of them came to buy rice at my shop and was fighting with my boy that the Rice is too expensive the useless animal wear tinubu cap for head oo yet him no fit afford Rice #700 per derica cheesy grin
I come out tell am se go bring your APC id so I go sell the rice #300 for you na grin,if you vote for tinubu bag of rice go increase to #52k I go sell my own #1k per derica people go still buy am bcus all man must chop rice,the fool just comot jejely go buy potatoes #200 ;DAPC MUST GO.
. No one complains like them yet to get sense hard
Re: Nigerians Now Poorer, Facing More Hardship – Anglican Bishop Fagbemi by Judybash93(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
Y'all need to watch "Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From druglord to presidential candidate"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GuOZniIE5w
Re: Nigerians Now Poorer, Facing More Hardship – Anglican Bishop Fagbemi by toprealman: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
seguno2:

How does it make sense to say that it is well for APC to solve the problems that they made worse in eight years by continuing the same formula packaged as renewed hopelessness
I don’t understand this confusion
All I meet shall work together for my good.....head or tail, it is well.
Re: Nigerians Now Poorer, Facing More Hardship – Anglican Bishop Fagbemi by 5starMan: 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Mind you that expression was inserted by the media to deceive the people as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Will Soon Enjoy Benefits Of Tough Decisions, Tinubu Assures Nigerians / Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook / Dapchi Schoolgirls Abduction: Staff, Parents, Locals Narrate Harrowing Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.