Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President (1149 Views)

Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy / Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks Pidgin: 'Why I Dey Support Atiku Not Buhari' (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by Chinonye2022(m): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2022
Atiku not winning means that Tinubu will be president Tinubu not winning means that atiku will be president know this and know peace

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by TinubuDeDrugLor: 9:03am On Nov 13, 2022
Chinonye2022:
Atiku not winning means that Tinubu will be president Tinubu not winning means that atiku will be president know this and know peace

Analogy of a Yoruba Nairaland bandit.

Buhari will never hand over Nigeria to a morally deficient drug Baron cocaine pusher

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by Chinonye2022(m): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Buhari will never hand over Nigeria to a morally deficient drug Baron cocaine pusher
zombie

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 13, 2022
Simple as A B C

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by general111(m): 9:07am On Nov 13, 2022
True, but i want obi to win

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by Ireportlive: 9:07am On Nov 13, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

According to Biafrans Buhari is dead, and we have Jubril El Sudan in Aso Rock

Jubril El Sudan is going to hand over to Amuda Yekini Aguileri

Or

Buhari would hand over to Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Know this and know peace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 13, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

You people are so immature and childish. Tinubu is your next President. Simply accept that as fact.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:

Or

Know this and know peace
tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth

tinubu is a yoruba muslim project and yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims that blessed bobrisky because of money

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:

Or

Know this and know peace

They are so childish. Tinubu will win and be sworn in. As simple as that.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth

tinubu is a yoruba muslim project and yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims that blessed bobrisky because of money

Whatever. You said same about Buhari. Again, even as you people can never learn, you will be shown politics is not about sentiments and emotions when Tinubu is sworn in next year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by naijapips04: 10:06am On Nov 13, 2022
By supporting Obi, you are empowering Tinubu to win. Know this and know peace.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by asanausana91: 10:35am On Nov 13, 2022
general111:
True, but i want obi to win
Obi is just a small boy when it comes to politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by general111(m): 10:36am On Nov 13, 2022
asanausana91:
That is why i love him
Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by asanausana91: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2022
Atiku is the next president of this country.
Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by asanausana91: 10:41am On Nov 13, 2022
general111:

That is why i love him
loving him or not loving him will not make him to win.
The south east only have 10 million votes while the north west have a total of 22 million votes.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by 00FFT00(m): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2022
Dsalvo:

You people are so immature and childish. Tinubu is your next President. Simply accept that as fact.

Your description of others best describes you and your co-travelers. The heroin peddler you promote will not desecrate my green passport.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by gidgiddy: 10:54am On Nov 13, 2022
Chinonye2022:

Atiku seems to have the edge, Tinubu can only win if the North votes for him, and Atiku is a Northerner

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by 00FFT00(m): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2022
asanausana91:
loving him or not loving him will not make him to win.
The south east only have 10 million votes while the north west have a total of 22 million votes.

Let me educate you a little. Of the number you allocated to the NW (which is not arcuate, by the way), the total cast ballots in the 2019 presidential election was 28,614.190.

We will expect a 6-7 % increase in the total number of ballots cast for 2023 to bring the totals to about 30,617.183. If NW alone has 22 million, and Southeast has 10 million, where are the other regions in your count?.

This coming election will break known patterns, and that is good for our severely flawed democracy.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 13, 2022
00FFT00:

Your description of others best describes you and your co-travelers. The heroin peddler you promote will not desecrate my green passport.

You said worse about Buhari. It was organised strategy and political mobilization that made him President.

Your insult and curses did not not stop him yet you people keep doing the same thing expecting a different outcome.

Tinubu is your President. When that becomes formal then you are free to join your first cousins in Cameroon.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by yerimastyle(m): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2022
In as much as I want either obi or atiku to win but if atiku looses Tinubu might be president truth

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by indemnityy: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2022
Dsalvo:

No be this place we de, you will still suffer, cry and wail. Have you gone to the market recently. Suffering doesn't know tribe, religion so on. Keep on marketing failure.
Think.
Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by ganisucks(f): 11:28am On Nov 13, 2022
Chinonye2022:

Instead of making all these unnecessary noise. Why not go and announce the result at INEC office. After that, you can then go and give the certificate to Tinubu.
Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

Atiku seems to have the edge, Tinubu can only win if the North votes for him, and Atiku is a Northerner

Rubbish. Many Northerners will work for Tinubu because they are honorable and believe in paying back loyalty with loyalty. Tinubu will do far better in the North than you think. Mark it down.

Not many will work for Atiku in the SW simply because he is prosecuting an ambition most Yorubas believe the North should not be moving for. Atiku will post very poor showing in the SW. In fact I expect Obi to do better than him.

In the SE, Atiku will get no change whatsoever unless Obi steps down and ask his supporters to vote Atiku.

SS is the only zone in the South Atiku may do okay because of Okowa and if Wike gets behind him.

Middle belt do not want to hear anything Fulani at all. They have been the most killed and traumatized victims of Fulani rampage and violence the region feels Fulani political power abets.

Will be hard for any middle Beltan to vote Atiku because such is akin to voting the rapist of your daughters and killers of your sons.

I know several Benue folks, for example, and the hate they have for Fulanis is no joke. Their voice literally trembles when they say what Fulanis have done to them.

MB will favour Tinubu and Obi as protest votes against what Fulanis have done to them for years they believe Buhari aided. They won't sign up for another 8 years of that.

Atiku cannot win. Neither can Obi. Tinubu will win comfortably. Bookmark this thread and shame me in future if I am wrong. That is how confident I am Tinubu will win.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by Villa12(m): 11:44am On Nov 13, 2022
ganisucks:

Instead of making all these unnecessary noise. Why not go and announce the result at INEC office. After that, you can then go and give the certificate to Tinubu.
If truly you dont want Tinubu to succeed Buhari then i'd implore you to vote Atiku. Obi can not win the presidency, a vote for Obi is a plus to Tinubu. Chose btw the 2 career politician and cast your vote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 13, 2022
indemnityy:

No be this place we de, you will still suffer, cry and wail. Have you gone to the market recently. Suffering doesn't know tribe, religion so on. Keep on marketing failure.
Think.

I agree. This is why Tinubu is the best and most proven hope of Nigeria. Not Obi with fake achievement even Soludo came out to rubbish lately.

Not Atiku wither who prefers to live in Dubai and only show up to contest election. All this "suffering knows no tribe" is the talk of simpletons.

Mainly clannish Igbos because they are politically unsophisticated and the bar is set low in that region hence the reason they have the worst leaders in Nigeria and can be touting a coward, the worst thing Nigeria needs, and a proven failure as our messiah.

Only Tinubu is meritoriously proven and fit for the crown for those who are critical thinkers and don't do tribalism and/or sentiments/emotions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by gidgiddy: 11:50am On Nov 13, 2022
Dsalvo:

Rubbish. Many Northerners will work for Tinubu because they are honorable and believe in paying back loyalty with loyalty. Tinubu will do far better in the North than you think. Mark it down.

Not many will work for Atiku in the SW simply because he is prosecuting an ambition most Yorubas believe the North should not be moving for. Atiku will post very poor showing in the SW. In fact I expect Obi to do better than him.

In the SE, Atiku will get no change whatsoever unless Obi steps down and ask his supporters to vote Atiku.

SS is the only zone in the South Atiku may do okay because of Okowa and if Wike gets behind him.

Middle belt do not want to hear anything Fulani at all. They have been the most killed and traumatized victims of Fulani rampage and violence the region feels Fulani political power abets.

Will be hard for any middle Beltan to vote Atiku because such is akin to voting the rapist of your daughters and killers of your sons.

I know several Benue folks, for example, and the hate they have for Fulanis is no joke. Their voice literally trembles when they say what Fulanis have done to them.

MB will favour Tinubu and Obi as protest votes against what Fulanis have done to them for years they believe Buhari aided. They won't sign up for another 8 years of that.

Atiku cannot win. Neither can Obi. Tinubu will win comfortably. Bookmark this thread and shame me in future if I am wrong. That is how confident I am Tinubu will win.

In other words, Tinubu's only chance of winning is if the North turns their back on their own brothers like Atiku and Kwankwaso

We shall see how it goes
Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by asanausana91: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
00FFT00:

Let me educate you a little. Of the number you allocated to the NW (which is not arcuate, by the way), the total cast ballots in the 2019 presidential election was 28,614.190.

We will expect a 6-7 % increase in the total number of ballots cast for 2023 to bring the totals to about 30,617.183. If NW alone has 22 million, and Southeast has 10 million, where are the other regions in your count?.

This coming election will break known patterns, and that is good for our severely flawed democracy.
iam talking based on what INEC released as the registered voters. Please first educate yourself with Google before trying to teach me what I know better than you.
Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by Mosesvic11(m): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
Dsalvo:

you are the immature here, you believe that nothing can change in life but you kept growing big, Nigerians needed change in 2015 and it happened , now Nigerians again want change and you are here saying rubbish, wake up bro. You like it or not Obi will rule you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by Mosesvic11(m): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
asanausana91:
and tinubu is a big boy when it comes to politics for your mind? When tinubu is busy talking to the elite that has lost control over the masses, Obi on the other hand is talking to people, tinubu failure will force him to his early grave.
Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

In other words, Tinubu's only chance of winning is if the North turns their back on their own brothers like Atiku and Kwankwaso

We shall see how it goes

What are you talking about? Are you suggesting open treachery? Especially in a Country where zoning between South and North became pseudo-constitutional for the sake of equity and ethnic unity?

Nigga, turn what back on their own? Have they not just had 8 years in charge courtesy of the support of Yorubas?

Did the Yorubas not shun their own fellow Southerner in GEJ to deliver for Buhari because they believed the North deserves the Presidency and denying them of it sets a bad precedence for Nigeria? Especially after GEJ had failed so spectacularly?

There is no excuse for Northerners, especially APC leaders, not delivering for Tinubu as BAT delivered 5 out of 6 SW States for Buhari who had never won a single SW State in his previous three attempts before becoming President.

Not a case of turning back on a brother and only you Igbos will see it as that because you are innately clannish, tribalistic, unreasonable and treacherous.

If not you would understand that in this long journey of life, that will outlast us all, one good turn deserves another. Loyalty deserves loyalty in return.

A decent and honorable person will understand that and most decent and honorable Northerners do but just that you bigoted and dishonorable Igbos, who expected everyone to act in blind support of their kinsmen, are too myopic to see the obvious.

What Buhari wanted to do with the APC Primaries was very obvious through the deployment of Adamu who then dictatorially declared Lawan consensus candidate.

It was Northerners who shut down Buhari and Adamu instantly and very vociferously . In fact Northerners were first to lambast Adamu that he is on his own and not speaking for APC announcing Lawan as consensus candidate.

They know one good turn deserves another and that once you pay back a benefactor with treachery then you shift a previously good relationship to a bad one for good.

Same will play out in the general election. Northerners are not myopic and self-destructive like you Igbos.

You will learn a vital lesson when all I am saying here comes to pass and Tinubu does exceptionally well in the North, courtesy of honorable Northerners, as he did at the APC Primaries courtesy of honorable Northerners also.

APC Northerners could have made the clannish choice of going for their own in Lawan yet defiantly insisted to a sitting President that 'Tinubu lokan'.

It will be same with the main election. Just that you Igbos never do reality and must always learn the hard way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by asanausana91: 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2022
Mosesvic11:
and tinubu is a big boy when it comes to politics for your mind? When tinubu is busy talking to the elite that has lost control over the masses, Obi on the other hand is talking to people, tinubu failure will force him to his early grave.
you cannot win election in this country without the elite. Nigeria is not up to that stage now.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President by Illegal1(m): 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sum children of hate will still cum here to counter dis simply truth....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink / Throwback Video: Bode George Lists Properties Stolen By Tinubu In Lagos / Niger Delta Militants Endorse Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.