Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,386 members, 7,978,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:04 PM

Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked (3119 Views)

Justice Oloyede: Untold Story Of Osun Female Judge Who Wants Aregbesola Sacked / Osun PDP Senatorial Candidate, Others, Donate foodstuffs To Civil Servants / Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by OAM4J: 2:45am On Aug 24, 2011
[size=13pt]Osun PDP wants Aregbesola sacked[/size]

By GBENGA OLARINOYE
OSOGBO— Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP, in Osun State has asked the state House of Assembly to immediately commence the impeachment of Governor Rauf Aregbesola for allegedly flouting the constitution of the country.

The party in a letter dated 22nd August, 2011 and signed by its Acting Chairman, Otunba Sunday Williams, to the Speaker listed eight impeachment offences allegedly committed by the governor.

But the state government asked the people of the state to disregard all the PDP allegations, describing them as ranting of an ant.

The state commissioner for Information and Strategy, Mr. Sunday Akere said PDP’s allegations could not be substantiated.

He noted that Mr. Aregbesola would not be distracted by the antics of the enemies of the state in his efforts to transform the state.

Governor Aregbesola is currently away to Saudi Arabia where he is performing Umurah (Lesser Hajj) while the workers in state for the past 16 days, have been on strike over the non- implementation of the N18,000 minimum wage.

The PDP, among other allegations, accused Mr. Aregbesola of flagrant disregard to the plight of doctors in the state who have since January been on strike over condition of service.

The party also accused Aregbesola of not yielding to the demands of workers of tertiary institutions in the state and that efforts by the institutions’ unions to meet the governor to table their grievance for resolution had been rebuffed.

“Flouting of the state law and order of the State House of Assembly which directed him to appoint seven-member caretaker committees for the local governments, he instead appointed seven per local government,” the party added.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/osun-pdp-wants-aregbesola-sacked/
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 24, 2011
See enemies of progress. PDP wants to ruin Osun state like they did to Ekiti state. Have these ppl no shame?
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by Beaf: 3:05am On Aug 24, 2011
Governor Aregbesola is currently away to Saudi Arabia where he is performing Umurah (Lesser Hajj) while the workers in state for the past 16 days, have been on strike over the non- implementation of the N18,000 minimum wage.

The PDP, among other allegations, accused Mr. Aregbesola of flagrant disregard to the plight of doctors in the state who have since January been on strike over condition of service.

The party also accused Aregbesola of not yielding to the demands of workers of tertiary institutions in the state and that efforts by the institutions’ unions to meet the governor to table their grievance for resolution had been rebuffed.

The man claims he wasn't elected to pay workers. He's got to be one of the worst governors ever.
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by seanet02: 3:11am On Aug 24, 2011
Bunch or ediots. Impeachment ko, involvement ni. Beaf the bingo go find a better job. Rono omokiri get a better life
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by Exponental(m): 7:44am On Aug 24, 2011
Not surprised though, if som set of PiDiPic elements can ask 4 d resignatn of a gov over natural disaster nt minding their ruling blunders, any omission in d oppositn's, is definitely a big deal.
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by islamrules(m): 8:30am On Aug 24, 2011
But let us be realistic ooo. This Aregbesola is getting it wrong like his father Bisi Akande.
Workers were the down-fall of Bisi Akande. And this Jar-head is falling into the same pit now.

Even as worst as Oyinlola was, he did not joke with workers salary.

AC will crash like AD
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by Gbawe: 8:54am On Aug 24, 2011
islamrules:

But let us be realistic ooo. This Aregbesola is getting it wrong like his father Bisi Akande.
Workers were the down-fall of Bisi Akande. And this Jar-head is falling into the same pit now.

Even as worst as Oyinlola was, he did not joke with workers salary.

AC will crash like AD

You paid agents of the "nest of killers" PDP are funny characters . Only a comedian will praise a misruling thug , like Oyinlola, while predicting the downfall of the ACN. Of course the PDP, assisted by their hacks online like yourself, will ask for the sack of Aregbesola. They are extremely frustrated that 'awoof chopulation' has ended.

It is only the misrulers , kicked out by the people, who are curretly making so much noise. They do not even have the decency and good grace to let the leaders who have the mandate of the people get on with their work . They then have folks like you coming here to disgracefully paint a distorted picture of what really obtains on the ground . Look at what Aregbesola has done below while the Oyinlola you praise only knew how to visit destruction on Osun. You will all fail . The wicked and evil PDP is finished in the South West. There is no way back for them . Please do what you want to earn your pay but we will be here to counter your deception with evidence of the real achievements of ACN leader that puts the many years indolence of the PDP to shame. Aregbesola has done far more in 9 months than uber looter oyinlola did in almost 8 years !!! You people, even if you don't fear man, should worry about the wrath of God.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=19102

Osun Approves N480m Contract On Ede Water Works

In line with the promise of Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State, to see that his new cabinet delivers the best to the people of the state, the state executive council has approved a N480 million contract for the emergency work on Ede Water Works.
The contract was awarded last Friday at the inaugural executive council meeting, held at the Executive Council Chamber of the Governor’s Office, few hours after the new commissioners were sworn in.
Briefing the press after the meeting, the Commissioner for Information and Strategy, [b]Mr. Sunday Akere, said that the approval was done to ensure that the output of the water works, which stands at 20 per cent was increased to 50 per cent, with a view to ensuring that potable water is made available to the people of the state.
The execution of the contract, which he said, was supposed to last for six months, would involve the provision of pumps, generators and transformers among others, adding that after the completion of the work, the capacity of Ede Water Works would have been highly increased.
The council also approved the establishment of Osun State Commercial Agricultural Credit Scheme, which he noted, would avail the state government access to fund the Osun Rural Enterprise and Agricultural Programme (OREAP), among other agricultural programmes of the state government.[/b]He said that the purpose of the approval was to see that funds were made available for all various committees involved in the state agricultural programmes before the end of the planting season.
Akere added that the council also approved the intention of the government to source for a loan for the payment of counterpart funds for the Universal Basic Education (UBE) programme.
According to him, the cabinet also approved the contract for the dredging of Osogbo Township Rivers, which was awarded to Accord Engineering Limited recently before the formation of the cabinet.
The council then appealed to workers over their ongoing strike action on the issue of minimum wage, and to see reason to sit down at a negotiation table with the government, with a view to calling off the strike and return to work in the overall interest of the state.
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by marcus1234: 9:25am On Aug 24, 2011
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by Anvaller: 9:29am On Aug 24, 2011
Gbawe:

You paid agents of the "nest of killers" PDP are funny characters . Only a comedian will praise a misruling thug , like Oyinlola, while predicting the downfall of the ACN. Of course the PDP, assisted by their hacks online like yourself, will ask for the sack of Aregbesola. They are extremely frustrated that 'awoof chopulation' has ended.

It is only the misrulers , kicked out by the people, who are curretly making so much noise. They do not even have the decency and good grace to let the leaders who have the mandate of the people get on with their work . They then have folks like you coming here to disgracefully paint a distorted picture of what really obtains on the ground . Look at what Aregbesola has done below while the Oyinlola you praise only knew how to visit destruction on Osun. You will all fail . The wicked and evil PDP is finished in the South West. There is no way back for them . Please do what you want to earn your pay but we will be here to counter your deception with evidence of the real achievements of ACN leader that puts the many years indolence of the PDP to shame. Aregbesola has done far more in 9 months than uber looter oyinlola did in almost 8 years !!! You people, even if you don't fear man, should worry about the wrath of God.

This guy is very funny. There is nothing about the article you are bragging about. What I have seen here is that a huge sum of money have been approved for a certain project which is what we read on paper about this and that government in Nigeria everyday, if not yet, why not wait till then because[b] the problem is not about dishing out money for a project and talking about how beautiful such project will be but about what happens to the money and the project afterwards[/b]. I did not see that the project has been properly executed and successfully delivered to the benefit of the masses. So if the content of your article is what u are using to justify your attack on the guy you quoted? Then you are another comedian. I dont have problem with opponent and proponent claims but their must be quality in such claims and that is when anyone can learn.

I advise you to work harder on the quality of your claims.
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by islamrules(m): 9:31am On Aug 24, 2011

Is your sense of reasoning and logic faulty ?
Have you ever seen me criticizing Aregbesola ? I am only saying that was the weak point of his father Bisi. Did I even mentioned that Oyinlola was better ? I said, as worst as Oyinlola, he never joke with staff welfare. Does it mean Oyinlola was better than Aregbesola ? Can you read my post all over again ?

Aregbesola has created many Jobs and he is doing good. Are you saying Oyinlola didnt do anything ? For Aregbesola to be successful, he must not joke with the workers, his political ambition may be soiled by that.

Who want those PDPs anyways ?

Concerning Ede water works, I spent not less than 4 years in Ede, There is nothing wrong with it, my brother even works their up till now. They only need supply of tools and ingredients. I dont know what that contract of 480 million is all about oooo.

PDP or no AC, they are all thieves. See Jonathan too, a senseless leader. They are all rolling stones. They gat no direction. None of them is better than the other.
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by daphil: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2011
@ Gbawe, I think it is good to argue objectively. Islamrules and Anvaller posts made alot of senses. It is only a fool that will refuse to learn from the past mistake. Tell me, what was the sin of Bisi Akande? Simply, because his government was not people-friendly. I hope Aregbesola won't make the same mistake. When masses begin to hate you, there is no amount of good you do that will motivate them. Let him learn from the past.
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by zmurda(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2011
Aregbesola is one of the worst governors in this dispensation. He doesnt give a crap about the people. What the heck is he doing in Saudi Arabia when there are problems in his home state?
In western countries, their leaders would be hurrying back to their home base to quench the fire. Instead we get some stupid ass comments via facebook pronouncing death and pestilence against those who don't wish him well.
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by rahouf1: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2011
actually what i believe should be their no 1 priority is d welfare of d worker in d state because it was part of their agenda during manisfesto
while they promise heaven and earth, see ebele now slow motion presido i remember during is campaining exercise saying that he will tackle the problem of power sector .
pls nigerian help me ask patience husband what is still delaying him from resolving our power sector,abi if he is not capable to run d country let him resign abi what do you think?
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by hercules07: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2011
See PDP peeps, what you guys do not understand is that the people of Osun state will never vote PDP, they not only misruled, they were also killing.
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by Gbawe: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2011
Anvaller:

This guy is very funny. There is nothing about the article you are bragging about. What I have seen here is that a huge sum of money have been approved for a certain project which is what we read on paper about this and that government in Nigeria everyday, if not yet, why not wait till then because[b] the problem is not about dishing out money for a project and talking about how beautiful such project will be but about what happens to the money and the project afterwards[/b]. I did not see that the project has been properly executed and successfully delivered to the benefit of the masses. So if the content of your article is what u are using to justify your attack on the guy you quoted? Then you are another comedian. I dont have problem with opponent and proponent claims but their must be quality in such claims and that is when anyone can learn.

I advise you to work harder on the quality of your claims.

Are you making sense to yourself? Surely one of the ways to judge and appraise a Government as better than the one it replaced is by looking at the money it releases for important projects . Of course there is the need to judge projects on completion but it is still commendable that money is released for directly required basic projects , regarding infrastructure, when the previous Government was mainly only involved in frivolous spending that presented Avenues for looting .

There is certainly merit in asking for us to inspect projects on completion but there should also be praise for a Governor, in contrast to his predeccessor, who approves the release of State funds for infrastructural demands.
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by Gbawe: 11:08am On Aug 24, 2011
daphil:

@ Gbawe, I think it is good to argue objectively. Islamrules and Anvaller posts made alot of senses. It is only a fool that will refuse to learn from the past mistake. Tell me, what was the sin of Bisi Akande? Simply, because his government was not people-friendly. I hope Aregbesola won't make the same mistake. When masses begin to hate you, there is no amount of good you do that will motivate them. Let him learn from the past.

The issue of workers pay is a sensitive one and it is as old as Nigeria. Even Sullivan Chime , one of the good guys, has been given a "pay or we cause hell for you" ultimatum by the Labour union!!! Aregbesola will resolve the issue in the end as I expect the likes of Chime and others who lead well , and possess genuine goodwill towards the masses, to do . Check it out below yourself. Does Chime now suddenly become a bad Governor despite all the good he has done/is doing?

http://news.gkrom.com/articles/nigeria-minimum-wage-nlc-gives-chime-twoweek-ultimatum

Nigeria: Minimum Wage - NLC Gives Chime Two-Week Ultimatum

The national leadership of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) yesterday waded into the two-week old strike action by civil servants in Enugu State over the implementation of the approved N18,000 minimum giving the state Governor, Sullivan Chime 2-week ultimatum to fully implement the new salary structure or face the full wrath of the national leadership of the union.,

What I don't understand is this obdurate focus on the problems with workers pay when it is nothing new in Nigeria or peculiar to Osun alone!! So if Aregbesola impacts positively on road renovation/construction, healthcare, provision of potable water, Agriculture, education, employment et al it is logical that the entire electorate identify his leadership with a problem many Nigerian leaders, including the undoubted proven performers, are facing ? Does it then not seem like mischief when it is only the situation with workers pay some focus on while they ignore other good policies and measures being implemented by Aregbesola? Who is making the loudest noise about workers pay in Osun if not the corrupt and recently ousted PDP Government that totally decimated Osun with terrible misrule over a period of almost 8 years?

http://allafrica.com/stories/201108150817.html

Government Not for Payment of Workers' Salaries Alone-- Aregbesola

Zeroing down on Osun State, Aregbesola, who was responding to remarks by the Chief Imam of the mosque, Sheikh Shitu Addul Ganiy, said government would then be existing for the welfare of workers alone should all the resources generated are used to pay workers' salaries.

His words: "for long we have been under this erroneous impression that the welfare of the workers alone is the purpose of governance. No! Workers are part of the machinery of government for the delivery of excellent service to the people.
Relevant Links

"If you then commit the entire resources belonging to the state to the payment of workers who are only on the payroll of the government, what happens to millions of other people who are also stakeholders in the same state who are not on the payroll of the government? Don't they have right to access to good roads? Don't they have right to access to qualitative education? Are you not going to provide water for the generality of the people? You must be able to provide good infrastructure but all these will remain dreams if all you do is to pay salaries and nothing else remains. When a government commits over 90 per cent of its total earnings on salaries of workers alone, how do you embark on development projects?"

The governor said all the financial books in the state are open to the workers, adding that already, the state government has committed a huge chunk of the state funds to the implementation of the minimum wage law.

The cleric had earlier during his sermon, commended the governor for what he called excellent service delivery.
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by islamrules(m): 11:09am On Aug 24, 2011
Are you making sense to yourself? Surely one of the ways to judge and appraise a Government as better than the one it replaced is by looking at the money it releases for important projects . Of course there is the need to judge projects on completion but it is still commendable that money is released for directly required basic projects , regarding infrastructure, when the previous Government was mainly only involved in frivolous spending that presented Avenues for looting .

There is certainly merit in asking for us to inspect projects on completion but there should also be praise for a Governor, in contrast to his predeccessor, who approves the release of State funds for infrastructural demands.

What about agriculture ? Agriculture will bring income to the state and provide mass employment. The world is in huge need of Cocoa. What about palm oil ?

See this monkey job he is providing "O Yes", these people are under-utilized and collecting salary for nothing. Can you compare them with LASA/LASMA programs ? These "O yes" group should be used for food and industrial growth and not political thugs in the making.

Please Aregbesola, Use your brain, Osun is blessed with lands, no congestion like Lagos and Ogun. Leave water alone. There is water in the south. Every house with its own kanga. What Ede water works need is rehabilitation and provision of running materials. What is this 480 million or is 4.8 million?

Na wa oo, this is just another thieving game.
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by daphil: 11:12am On Aug 24, 2011
@ Hercules07 you make me laugh grin grin grin. You are talking as if you do not know my people. How did PDP gain Osun then? The people then saw Oyinlola as a lesser devil than Bisi Akande. Not that they loved PDP. Bisi Akande will recount better what happened to him. This is how it all started. My fear is that the opposition won't capitalize on all this small-small loop holes.
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by olawalebabs(m): 11:48am On Aug 24, 2011
this issue is just like reporting us to us. ACN legislator to impeach ACN governor, this one no be PDP matter.
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by Gbawe: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2011
olawalebab:

this issue is just like reporting us to us. ACN legislator to impeach ACN governor, this one no be PDP matter.

My brother , we should seek information and then judge for ourselves instead of allowing disgruntled elements who have failed over many years (The PDP) to instigate us into behaving like a baying mob . Folks should read what is written below and judge for themselves bearing in mind that other Governor are in the same predicament as Aregbesola.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=19303

Students President Appeal to Osun state workers

students mobilizeThe National Association of Osun State Students’(NAOSS) LAUTECH chapter president, Mr. Babatunde Hafeez Olanrewaju hereby appeal to the leadership of the NLC & TUC to reconcile with the state government.

At this point in time we cannot remain watching with grave concern the indefinite strike been embarked upon by the workers in the state.We cannot afford to fold our hands and watch this mindless destruction of the future of our brothers and sisters in affected institutions across the state.

We are aware of the implications which the 18000 minimum wage demanded by workers across board will have on Osun state students,the public waiting for the dividend of democracy and the economy of the state at large.

[b]The executive governor of the state, Mr RAUF said, the monthly allocation from the federation account to the state was in range of 1.8billion totalling 2.1billion. He said the workers will gulp 1.9billion and the state will be left with just 200million which he said is not enough to run the state affairs, the workers should pls be considerate.[/b]The Osun state government claimed to have accepted d new minimum wage principle and agree to pay from level 1 to 7 and pend that of 8 to 17 till the finance of the state is improved.

To this effect, [b]the authorities concerned should discuss and negotiate with the leadership of the workers in an atmosphere of utmost honesty.[/b]We finally appeal to well meaning Nigerians,religious leaders and opinion leaders to join in appealling to the workers in the state to resolve the conflict between the workers and the state government.Mr RAUF should please be given breathing space,to move our enviable state forward. Aluta continua
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by Xfactoria: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2011
Una just dey waste your time arguing with Gbawe. The guy's is to Action Congress's as Beaf is to PDP. He never sees anything wrong in the actions of AC.
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by pheesayor(m): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2011
SO BEAF is Rono omokiri  shocked shocked shocked shocked Build up Nigeria, @renoomokri on twitter wow. Dude had war of words with elrufai on twitter two days ago. No wonder he's been licking GEJ and PDP a** all these while. Why fly no go support Sh!!t  lipsrsealed

seanet02:

Bunch or ediots. Impeachment ko, involvement ni. Beaf the bingo go find a better job. Rono omokiri get a better life
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by maasoap(m): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2011
There is no way Osun govt can pay the new minimum wage across the board. Entire allocation can't be used to pay workers' salary only. Do you even know that those stupid workers are telling the governor to lay off oyes volunteers so that about 200 million naira being spent on them every month can be added to their wages. Each oyes volunteer collects 10,000 naira monthly including those with degrees $ masters, And these volunteers will be more productive than these workers when the program takes proper shape.
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by Anvaller: 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2011
Gbawe:

And that must be the great difference between your personality and mine. You don't know but you think you know and so you would never know. If I would fix you into the competence cycle under the principles of Adult Learning, you would likely fall under the category Unaware Incompetent because you really dont know but believe strongly that you know, the bottom-line is that you don't know your right.

Or how do I explain a situation whereby you are telling me to praise a governor simply because he released funds for a project!!! I am surprised ppl are thinking this way. All governors in Nigeria including the federal government releases funds for different projects so what is spectacular about releasing funds? Whether the project is for water or fire I don't care. I wonder how rich is your experience in following Nigerian politics most especially in the S/west? You are making reference to PDP but you have to look further backward to the AD era which has metamorphosed to ACN now. A good example was Lam Adeshina OF oyo state who was dedicated to rural electrification. He wanted to empower rural people and stop rural urban migration. Isnt that a great idea but this guy disbursed 100s of millions of naira for different rural projects but it was all a sham. Hey I would like to give you an assignment, can you convince me that this 480 million would not be squandered like their predecessors and give tangible reasons preferably in bullet points so u wont need to write many texts.

Look Gbawe, I am not a low life guy, if you want to stay low and kiss the shoes of your governor, it's all good but don't invite me to join you, such is demeaning to my sense of reasoning.

Regards
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by bouzymill2: 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2011
Gbawe:

Because you have quoted OSUN DEFENDER, you believe we would just believe that crap called newspaper. We all know Osun Defender is owned and funded by AC or atleast AC Frontliners in Osun State. or who owns Moremi Publishing? I'm not saying the project is false but my point is this newspaper you quoted from won't tell us the real points of the project. Quote from Tribune or Punch or something.

Aregbesola is not acting up to par and that's the fact.

maasoap:

There is no way Osun govt can pay the new minimum wage across the board. Entire allocation can't be used to pay workers' salary only. Do you even know that those silly workers are telling the governor to lay off oyes volunteers so that about 200 million naira being spent on them every month can be added to their wages. Each oyes volunteer collects 10,000 naira monthly including those with degrees $ masters, And these volunteers will be more productive than these workers when the program takes proper shape.

I support the workers to scrap the oye wateva if volunteers with degrees and masters are paid 10,000 Naira monthly.  Even the word "volunteer" make it seem like they have something else they do for a living. But the point is they dont. that's their J.O.B

hercules07:

See PDP peeps, what you guys do not understand is that the people of Osun state will never vote PDP, they not only misruled, they were also killing.

That's a total falsity. I was in Osun state during the whole Bisi Akande tenure and was even there during the Oyinlola era throughout. When Bisi Akande was going, you would think the people of Osun State would never vote AD or AC again. No one knew Oyinlola really during the election at that time. He was contesting for a senatorial seat around that time. People voted for PDP out of the fact that they just don't want to see AD or AC there anymore. This is the same reason Omisore won his senatorial seat straight from prison. It was all sympathetic.  however, at the end of the day, They also chased Oyinlola like they did to Bisi Akande. So, tell me how it is impossible not to vote PDP again, if AC fails. . .

The serious tip to failure is "Mess with the Civil Servants". . .
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by ektbear: 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2011
Civil servants are the enemy of progress.

How can 0.1% of the population decide that they want to take everything the government earns?
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by bouzymill2: 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2011
ekt_bear:

Civil servants are the enemy of progress.

How can 0.1% of the population decide that they want to take everything the government earns?

How can civil servants in Osun be 0.1%
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by Enjoyment1(f): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2011
Honestly, I am not impressed with this man, though I like ACN as a party.
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by ektbear: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2011
It was said for exaggeration. They obviously also don't want "everything" the government earns.

OK, to be pedantic, how can at most 2 or 3% of Osun's population want to command 40-60% of the state's revenue?
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by gokuu(m): 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2011
I just pity aregbesola and his ACN people, thank God LP has registered its interest in the state, once ACN continues its abysmal performance, the osun people will tilt towards LP. Aregbesola does nothing rather than go to london and lagos, hiring all his lagos friends while ''omo ipinle omoluabi' remain jobless!
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by PointB: 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2011
Great Aregbe, running Osun state via email and sms from Saudi. A$$ kissers as usual on his defense. Carry Aregbe, your boiz have your back covered. Nothing do you! grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Of Nigerian Community In Bangkok Thailand Mr Gilbert Akudo Ndigwe . / Some Grim Ebola Pictures From Liberia! / We PDP Governors Shared The $56bn Stolen Oil Money - Gov Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.