Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report (38941 Views)

We Did Not Collude With Collation Officers, Binani's Claim Is False - INEC / Ebonyi PDP Primary: INEC Report Affirms Chukwuma-Odii As Guber Candidate / Report Of Disqualification Of Anambra APC Primaries Is False – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by CheapHomes1: 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Realist12:
the image you shared is completely false , asides Tinubu's policies on the media space i don't think I've heard any popular policies from Obi or Atiku. But everytime Tinubu supporters are always proud of the success of his policies such as RRS , LIRS , LAMATA, Eko Atlantic, Lekki FTZ, free Waec etc, if these are not policies what are they . But you never hear Zombidients name one single policy. I challenge you to name one successful policy Obi did in Anambra and can be replicated at the federal level.

You said: "Tinubu supporters are always proud of the success of his policies such as RRS , LIRS , LAMATA, Eko Atlantic, Lekki FTZ, free Waec etc, if these are not policies what are they".

Pls how are RRS , LIRS , LAMATA, Eko Atlantic, Lekki FTZ, free Waec policies?
Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by MeineMutter: 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
lexy2014:

cheesy cheesy you don't even know the owner of the station grin
Mark is using front, that Ibo guy who owns Thisday.
Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by theredaddy: 7:28am On Dec 11, 2022
Echoban:

U self know say this copy and paste no sweet for ur mouth, imagine listing this as El-Rufai or Amaechi Archievment for 8years, they LL feel so ashamed grin

How is this different from local government chairman Archievment??

E share book, e buy generator, he built health center, he built village market, he built gutter

What nonscence grin grin grin

Its like you read my mind, i saw the mumu post and the 1st thing that came to my mind was ... is these an achievement for a governor or local government chairman grin

The way lagos carry Tinubu matter for head one would expect Anambra to hawk Peter obi like gala & lacasera ... but there silence says it all for those that are objective

1 Like

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by theredaddy: 8:00am On Dec 11, 2022
Atlantis585:

There are obvious reasons why he can’t touch US where he claims to have lived, went to school and worked. With his serious health issue, shouldn’t US be his first port of call. But he knows that the day he steps foot on US soil again will be the last time he sees Nigeria. If he and APC rig the election and force him on us, US will eventually give him a Noriega treatment.

How many times have you heard Buhari visited America for health checkup or treatment, even if you are a kid by mere observation i expect anyone to know UK is Nigerians 1st choice, our politicians first port of call for health/rest is Uk.

To set the record straight, America have never at anytime declared BAT wanted, moreover that very case in america was properly ajudicated, even the efcc case Bola submitted himself for prosecution and he was exonerated.

How can an america ambassador be paying a courtesy visit full of media with a wanted drug lord .. imagine all those time Nnamdi was wanted, make Nigeria ambassador to Uk go dey take picture with Nnamdi. why are you people so senseless all in the name of obedient undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN / Joe Igbokwe Caught Posting Fake Pictures Of Uyo APC Rally / INEC Sacks Collation, Returning Officers In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.