Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:46 PM

Why Get Married If You Don't Intend To Stop Cheating? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Get Married If You Don't Intend To Stop Cheating? (8393 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Once You Get Married; Stop Cheating! / Don't Get Married If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Get Married If You Don't Intend To Stop Cheating? by iykedare(m): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
Let's not forget the kind of lives some of these women lived before getting married. Women who lived such lifestyles deserve men who will always cheat on them.
What kind of satisfaction can a tokunbo poussy give a man? And When the man goes out to get a better poussy, they start to complain. Ya all should know that not all men can manage a fairly used poussy.some can but some will go look for better poussies.
These ones here have probably forgotten their silly days. Karma is real.
Re: Why Get Married If You Don't Intend To Stop Cheating? by beeevan: 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
If you can't beat them, bounce or join them, your choice, then binding and casting dey game too undecided.
Re: Why Get Married If You Don't Intend To Stop Cheating? by Emaprince: 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
iykedare:
Let's not forget the kind of lives some of these women lived before getting married. Women who lived such lifestyles deserve men who will always cheat on them.
What kind of satisfaction can a tokunbo poussy give a man? And When the man goes out to get a better poussy, they start to complain. Ya all should know that not all men can manage a fairly used poussy.some can but some will go look for better poussies.
These ones here have probably forgotten their silly days. Karma is real.

this is hash and improper!

Some people never believed they will walk this dirty path but when distance keeps both apart,..both might be giulty but woman will keep hers more secret
Re: Why Get Married If You Don't Intend To Stop Cheating? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
I want to correct the impression of some posters that women not taking care of themselves after marriage makes their men cheat . That's a fat lie because I have seen countless occasions where men cheat on their wives with girls that are not half as good looking as their wives . Not all men cheat and if we ladies look deeper we can always end up with the faithful ones.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do I Do? / Women Need To Be Taught To See Beyond Marriage / ‘I Took Off My Underwear’ (A Must Read For All Ladies And Mummies-MEN Keep-Off)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.