Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,298 members, 7,881,100 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians (14964 Views)

Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials / Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams / Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by eurogee: 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Empty head. Ur just an O'luku

naijapips04:

Oga I'm saying 60% of able bodied Anambra men and women are in cesspit Lagos. China is a country of over 1 billion people, how many Chinese do you have in Nigeria?

Go back to your paradise ewu.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
naijapips04:

Incoming IPOB president. Another lamba by pandora.

Is Anambra working for all Anambarians? Why are almost all wealthy Anambarians living outside Anambra if the place is a paradise?

Anambra sit the largest market in west africa and among the biggest in africa, 2 inside dey. Anambra have better road network than Lagos, they are busness people, you should expect them everywhere. They are the Indians and Chinese of africa. I have got some Igbos friends, been a warri boy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by Nhemzie17: 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I constructively criticize him.

Shouldn't you use that energy to promote and campaign for your supported candidate?
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by MansoryMX(m): 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
I realize the reason this country isn’t working isn’t because of the bad leaders. It’s because of some fellow Nigerians who will prefer to embrace evil than good. Why won’t you love this man! Tell me!

Why!!!!!

Keep tribe and sentiments aside. Go and verIfy his past records, his lifestyle and humility way of living.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by naijapips04: 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
Buddha3:

60% of Anambra men and women live in Lagos?

Some of you just cook up numbers from a place of unnecessary hate and disingenuity.

I'll never really understand why the two major tribes down South harbor such ills towards one another. You people are the prime reason the North has practically dominated the South in control of the Nigerian system. You cannot swallow your stupid pride, bury your baseless animosity so the South can thrive as one. You drag the rest of us minority tribes down South backwards and make primitive Northerners Lord over us simply because they're united in purpose and you're too stupid to see beyond your noses for the greater good of the entire South.

One day, una Yoruba and Igbo go tell us wetin una dey struggle wey make una no fit get sense! Fools!

Rather than spewing trash, conduct a sample survey. Every family in Anambra has at least 1 member living in Lagos. Na only aged and docile full Anambra. For your info, I'm igbo.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by osazsky(m): 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nhemzie17:

I just wanna ask a question..
Why do you tackle Peter Obi so much?
we ignore the rest cuz they have nothing to offer we criticise him to see if he can handle it..Tinubu has a drug case while artiku is occupied with efcc wahala and wike stubornesss so we are left with only obi
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by Pio44: 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
naijapips04:

Is Anambra working for all Anambarians? Why are almost all wealthy Anambarians living outside Anambra if the place is a paradise?
he pain u boko haram leader can't tweet, shame on u, quota system

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by Danisaint112(m): 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hussein035:

Is that why you people are trying your best to snatch Lagos from the YORUBAs, why don't Chinese plan to snatch Nigeria since you are reasonable.

Live in Lagos and vote for the owner of Lagos you will never listen, all you people want and always claim is that Lagos is no man's land as if you will agree that all Nigeria oil wells is a no man oil. Think before you type.

Once again Obi cannot be president because we all know he is an ipob just like gunmi is a bandit

If you don't explain to me how Igbos are trying to snatch Lagos from Yorubas then I won't respond to your cheap propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by Komu1048(m): 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
Instead of this Him Tu Lie to use the remaining of his voice to be moaning when his wife is fvking him. He will rather use it to keep deceiving gullible dots
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by Nhemzie17: 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
osazsky:
we ignore the rest cuz they have nothing to offer we criticise him to see if he can handle it..Tinubu has a drug case while artiku is occupied with efcc wahala and wike stubornesss so we are left with only obi

So who do you support at the moment?
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nhemzie17:

Shouldn't you use that energy to promote and campaign for your supported candidate?

I do.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by buckeyemedia: 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
osazsky:
tell the drug peddler to go back to his village osun...we are suffering in osun...and he and my mum are from the same village but no road leading there..I have not visited since and this is the 3rd year
Tinubu former Lagos West Senator, former Governor of Lagos State should come and develop your village in Osun State for You?

Don’t worry Pacific Group Oga, Baba Adeleke will advice his younger brother when he gets sworn in as Governor to do that for you.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by Pwettylinda(f): 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
Yes
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by osazsky(m): 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nhemzie17:

So who do you support at the moment?
I dont vote..
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by buckeyemedia: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Yes
Talk is cheap, Tinubu says like Simon says that Nigeria must be good for those here today & the future generations, all na story.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by Komu1048(m): 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
MansoryMX:
I realize the reason this country isn’t working isn’t because of the bad leaders. It’s because of some fellow Nigerians who will prefer to embrace evil than good. Why won’t you love this man! Tell me!

Why!!!!!

Keep tribe and sentiments aside. Go and verIfy his past records, his lifestyle and humility way of living.

Because he is a liar, I was living in Ngbajiaka house around Unizik junction, awka during his reign.

He did nothing worth emulation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by Buliwyf: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
naijapips04:

Rather than spewing trash, conduct a sample survey. Every family in Anambra has at least 1 member living in Lagos. Na only aged and docile full Anambra. For your info, I'm igbo.

But your maths doesn't make sense na. If every family has at least one member in Lagos, how does it translate to 60%? I am really curious here
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by KINGS100(m): 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
Vote for owner of Lagos. Can you see how drug pushers think?
Who is the owner of Lagos according to your post?
How did Lagos become his personal property?
Are you Saying that Nigerians cannot live in other States within Nigeria and exercise there freedom?
Answer the above question before I educate you.

Meanwhile Shetima is a veryfied Boko Haram Commander yet you are promoting his candidacy.
We haven't see any veryfiable evidence linking Obi with IPOB, even though IPOB is not recognized to be a terrorist organization constitutionally or internationally.

You are trying to be smart by half but you just got owned.

Hussein035:

Is that why you people are trying your best to snatch Lagos from the YORUBAs, why don't Chinese plan to snatch Nigeria since you are reasonable.

Live in Lagos and vote for the owner of Lagos you will never listen, all you people want and always claim is that Lagos is no man's land as if you will agree that all Nigeria oil wells is a no man oil. Think before you type.

Once again Obi cannot be president because we all know he is an ipob just like gunmi is a bandit

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by doref6: 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
naijapips04:

is lagos state working for all, why d tribe insult self haba. Shey nah person wen no fit stand well abi d one wen only see d north u wan vote for? Haba

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by franudi: 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
The next president of Nigeria has spoken.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by osazsky(m): 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Tinubu former Lagos West Senator, former Governor of Lagos State should come and develop your village in Osun State for You?

Don’t worry Pacific Group Oga, Baba Adeleke will advice his younger brother when he gets sworn in as Governor to do that for you.
check his biography...if not that Lagos belongs to no one just like America, governon for no reach him hand..can a northerner rule in edo
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by naijapips04: 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
Buliwyf:

But your maths doesn't make sense na. If every family has at least one member in Lagos, how does it translate to 60%? I am really curious here

At least 1 person at of an average family size of 4. And I said at least meaning there could be 2 or 3.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by FixNigeria2023: 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
And who told you Igbos are less Lagosians...I guess you're living in a rented house owned by an Igbo man...go and pay your rent before you'll be evicted.... Ethnic Bigot... After now they'll be shouting Xenophobia while they're even the worst...Igbos will forever be in Lagos whether you like it or not better still go and hug a transformer
naijapips04:

Oga I'm saying 60% of able bodied Anambra men and women are in cesspit Lagos. China is a country of over 1 billion people, how many Chinese do you have in Nigeria?

Go back to your paradise ewu.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by Komu1048(m): 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:

U dey mind d idiot, aregbesola don even tire the road that leads to iragbiji he was lying with. U should know an offspring of Him Tu Lie when u see one
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by buckeyemedia: 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
osazsky:
check his biography...if not that Lagos belongs to no one just like America, governon for no reach him hand..can a northerner rule in edo
A lie told most often, doesn’t necessarily make it the truth.

Lagos no man's land? I wonder why Peter Obi did not run for Governor of Lagos State, or is that not where he has been residing since 1987?
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by naijapips04: 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
doref6:
is lagos state working for all, why d tribe insult self haba. Shey nah person wen no fit stand well abi d one wen only see d north u wan vote for? Haba

Oga I no insult any tribe. I mentioned Anambra which obi was governor of for 8 solid years and which is not a tribe. Get it?
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by Toriagirl(f): 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
My main gee!
Obi is always the real deal! wink

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by MansoryMX(m): 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
Komu1048:

Because he is a liar, I was living in Ngbajiaka house around Unizik junction, awka during his reign.

He did nothing worth emulation.

Urchins! Nothing like Ngbajiaka house around Unizik junction, awka. Y’all should talk it easy with our incoming president cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by sirray001: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
naijapips04:

ethnicity and tribalism no go kill you. Tomorrow nah you will be first person to lament

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by Nhemzie17: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I do.

Then leave Mr. PO out of it. I guess you feel intimidated by his participation in the polls as a threat to whoever you support.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by doref6: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
naijapips04:

Oga I no insult any tribe. I mentioned Anambra which obi was governor of for 8 solid years and which is not a tribe. Get it?

What is that?
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Work For All Nigerians by iezeiyida(m): 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
grin grin
Peter Obi is the most qualified presidential candidate.

Don't be fooled, Nigerians! Vote for Peter Obi of Labour Party for a better Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger State Has Crude Oil / 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards / PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.