Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,049 members, 7,890,452 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:16 PM

She Said Am Not The Father Of 12 Kids After 30 Yrs Of Marriage(women Re Wicked) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / She Said Am Not The Father Of 12 Kids After 30 Yrs Of Marriage(women Re Wicked) (1269 Views)

Pls My Girlfriend Said Am Very Handsome... Pls Is It...(pic) / What A Son Sent To His Father, And The Father's Reply.(photo) / 30 Yrs On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said Am Not The Father Of 12 Kids After 30 Yrs Of Marriage(women Re Wicked) by yeye4live(m): 7:34am On Aug 24, 2011
my wife said i am nt the father of my 12 kids afther 30yrs of marriage can u belive dis,she caterogolical told me dat its nt my semen dat gave birth to them,n dat she wanted to gve birth to a half cast,so wen eva i finish my job in d room,she open her legs add her oyibo boyfriend semen to it in order to blend it,women re wicked,u reading this u beta check if ur dad realy father u cuse ur mum mite ve been adding a monkey semen to it,no wonder ure a baboon.
Re: She Said Am Not The Father Of 12 Kids After 30 Yrs Of Marriage(women Re Wicked) by ice234: 5:30am On Aug 25, 2011
Ur mum must have added an idiots spèrm to hers. No wonder u are lifeless and useless
Re: She Said Am Not The Father Of 12 Kids After 30 Yrs Of Marriage(women Re Wicked) by hizeek4real(m): 7:02am On Aug 25, 2011
so wat u ar tryin to let us knw now, is dat dog shares ur mum wit ur dad.
Re: She Said Am Not The Father Of 12 Kids After 30 Yrs Of Marriage(women Re Wicked) by yeye4live(m): 7:18am On Aug 25, 2011
ice234:

your mum must have added an idiots spèrm to hers. No wonder u are lifeless and useless

it was a rat semen dat gave bat to u sory ooh, losers
Re: She Said Am Not The Father Of 12 Kids After 30 Yrs Of Marriage(women Re Wicked) by yeye4live(m): 7:19am On Aug 25, 2011
hizeek4real:

so wat u ar tryin to let us knw now, is dat dog shares your mum wit your dad.

am trying to let u kno wat gave birth to u was a collection of bastard dogs n goats semenn
Re: She Said Am Not The Father Of 12 Kids After 30 Yrs Of Marriage(women Re Wicked) by newbride: 11:54am On Aug 25, 2011
I WILL NOT ABUSE YOUR MUM COS IM DAT RESPECTFUL
but men, your write up sucks big time
Re: She Said Am Not The Father Of 12 Kids After 30 Yrs Of Marriage(women Re Wicked) by yeye4live(m): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2011
newbride:

i heard u man,thats why am teling d world wats happening ur ur house
Re: She Said Am Not The Father Of 12 Kids After 30 Yrs Of Marriage(women Re Wicked) by hakunajay(m): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2011
newbride:

Seconded. This shows how matured you are, @OP- stay off drugs!
Re: She Said Am Not The Father Of 12 Kids After 30 Yrs Of Marriage(women Re Wicked) by begwong: 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2011
, more of a superstory! How old are u with your wife that she alone gave birth to 12kids? So tay she dey get strenght to swag wit oyinbo.
Re: She Said Am Not The Father Of 12 Kids After 30 Yrs Of Marriage(women Re Wicked) by StudioCFR(m): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: She Said Am Not The Father Of 12 Kids After 30 Yrs Of Marriage(women Re Wicked) by yeye4live(m): 8:07am On Aug 26, 2011
begwong:

, more of a superstory! How old are u with your wife that she alone gave birth to 12kids? So tay she dey get strenght to swag wit oyinbo.

wat a trash u just said now,who s saying super story,i just told u wat hapen in ur family n u said its a super story,go n check ur blood group noww ooh b4 its too late
Re: She Said Am Not The Father Of 12 Kids After 30 Yrs Of Marriage(women Re Wicked) by chumakk: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2011
This guy is taking igbo with garri without sugar. This guy is taking igbo with garri without sugar.
Re: She Said Am Not The Father Of 12 Kids After 30 Yrs Of Marriage(women Re Wicked) by yeye4live(m): 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^^^^^^ its nt only igbo am taking,i dey take coke, its hard 4 u too see this s how dey gave birth to u, ve u ask ur mum did to tell u d truth
Re: She Said Am Not The Father Of 12 Kids After 30 Yrs Of Marriage(women Re Wicked) by tpia5: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2011
dumber and dumber threads.
Re: She Said Am Not The Father Of 12 Kids After 30 Yrs Of Marriage(women Re Wicked) by yeye4live(m): 8:18am On Aug 27, 2011
tpia@:

dumber and dumber threads.

it shud b rite cuse i told u wat s hapening in ur crip now, loser

(1) (Reply)

Coming Out Of Retirement / The Confession! / Funny Joke: Harry The Smart Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.