Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,536 members, 7,914,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:22 AM

Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) (2208 Views)

Between Simi And Fan Who Said He Wished He Met Her Before Adekunle Gold / Eniola Badmus And A Toke Makinwa Fan Fight Dirty Over Bikini Photos / Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) by APC2: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
The vawulence na high level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) by APC2: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2022

Re: Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) by APC2: 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
Kai

1 Share

Re: Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) by illicit(m): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
Adviser wey need advise
Re: Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) by Eyesstone(f): 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
No be small fight.

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) by Romanoff(f): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
The message is a good one but they chose to shoot the messenger.
There's no one you can't learn from, even a divorcee or someone going through a bad marriage.

Rather than experience what they went through, you can learn from their own experience.

The aunty wey carry aunty Blessing matter for head sef, e fit be say na belle she take hook man. Cause I don't get the reason for her aggression.

4 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) by Juniorpope123: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
Social media is a space for hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) by Resourcesswift: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
Romanoff:

The aunty wey carry aunty Blessing matter for head sef, e fit be say na belle she take hook man. Cause I don't get the reason for her aggression.
u always reason a fooöl

3 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) by Resourcesswift: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
Romanoff:

u always reason like a fooöl

4 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) by rayvelez(m): 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ene Rose is surely the top fan i like her comments...

2 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) by Romanoff(f): 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
Resourcesswift:
u always reason like a fooöl

I'm not surprised you are saying it, it takes a bigger fooool to recognize his comrade.

Ozuor.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) by Resourcesswift: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
Romanoff:

I'm not surprised you are saying it, it takes a bigger fooool to recognize his comrade.

Ozuor.
nwa-bingo..
Please resist the urge to mention me!!
Thanks for understanding
Re: Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) by Romanoff(f): 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
Resourcesswift:
nwa-bingo..
Please resist the urge to mention me!!
Thanks for understanding

I'm glad you got the message. Adios Ekuks.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) by Resourcesswift: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
Romanoff:

I'm glad you got the message. Adios Ekuks.
are you that daft?
If am ur urge please resist me!!
Nwa-bingo
Re: Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
undecided
Re: Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) by Romanoff(f): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
Resourcesswift:
are you that daft?
If am ur urge please resist me!!
Nwa-bingo

Ozuor just learn the word "daft" dey find who to use am for.

Better go and better your life, this one wey you carry for head like who dey hawk gala no go give you shishi.

3 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) by Resourcesswift: 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
Romanoff:

Ozuor just learn the word "daft" dey find who to use am for.

Better go and better your life, this one wey you carry for head like who dey hawk gala no go give you shishi.

correct yourself @d bolded!! Before amadioha slap you!!
Re: Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) by Romanoff(f): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
Resourcesswift:
correct yourself @d bolded!! Before amadioha slap you!!

Na that Amadioha go kill you after hunger done do half of the work.

Jobless person.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) by Resourcesswift: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Romanoff:

Jobless person.

grin

u mentioning me indicates that you are the jobless one.
Ewu. After all u mentioned me first!!
And I have been pleading for you to resist the urge to mention me!!
Re: Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) by Romanoff(f): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
Resourcesswift:
u mentioning me indicates that you are the jobless one.
Ewu. After all u mentioned me first!!
And I have been pleading for you to resist the urge to mention me!!

You've added blindness to the list of your problems.

Me? I mentioned you first?

When I'm not crazy to engage with a mad man.

If you still have data, go through the post.

I don't first mention foooools on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) by Resourcesswift: 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
Romanoff:

You've added blindness to the list of your problems.

Me? I mentioned you first?

When I'm not crazy to engage with a mad man.

If you still have data, go through the post.

I don't first mention foooools on this forum.
truly I gat you by the balls, that's why you can't resist that urge to mention me!!
I don use this girl catch Cruise
Re: Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) by Romanoff(f): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
Resourcesswift:
truly I gat you by the balls, that's why you can't resist that urge to mention me!!
I don use this girl catch Cruise

Rotfl.

Abi I drag you inside potopoto.

Carry your yeye cruise go meet your mates. No be me you go involve for your madness.

I go give you gbasgbos wey no go make you fit sleep this night.

Remember my moniker and avoid me. E get why.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) by Resourcesswift: 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
Romanoff:

Rotfl.

Carry your yeye cruise go meet your mates. No be me you go involve for your madness.

shift make I see road!!
Werrin I wan remember ya yeye moniker for?
U no even get swag..
Ya Grammer na war!!
Smally, you no reach my level.
Take it or leave it..
Na only cruise I fit use you catch and then dump u afterwards.
Re: Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) by Resourcesswift: 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
Romanoff:

Rotfl.

I have pleaded with you to please resist that urge to mention me!!
Na only cruise I fit use you catch
Re: Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) by eteebanky1: 5:09am On Nov 14, 2022
Resourcesswift:
I have pleaded with you to please resist that urge to mention me!!
Na only cruise I fit use you catch

You just quote her about two times in a role and accused her for mentioning you

All this chronic simps self

4 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) by Mercury12(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2022
Rachael onyinye Victor

What did you just said? shocked

Re: Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) by Fedrick100: 10:17am On Nov 14, 2022
So this Blessing ceo is even a celebrity for some people
Omo,

This girl can never be a celebrity to me
NEVER !!!

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO And Fan Fight Dirty (photos) by APC2: 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
Okay

(1) (Reply)

My Friend's Father Owns Big Brother Naija - Kiddwaya / Whitney Houston Back In Shape / ~Genevieve Vs Omotola Vs Dakore: Who Sings Better?~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.