Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,868 members, 7,980,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:28 AM

Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. (41541 Views)

Elon Musk Shares Video Of Tesla's Humanoid Robot That Can Babysit Kids, Get Groc / "It Is So Real": Meet 'omeife' Africa's First Human-like Robot Built In Nigeria / Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by juniior(m): 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
Franzinni:
The igbofication is not a wise idea.

They could have made it an African representation generally. But igbofication only show naivety.

But what do I even know

Jealous idïot. Go to sleep. If it were your tribal name you would not be running your mouth. HYPOCRITE
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Dshocker(m): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
Franzinni:

They could have made it an African representation generally. But igbofication only show naivety.

But what do I even know

E be like say you and local dog dey chop from the same plate?
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Slimwhyt(m): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
Franzinni:
hahaha did they tie hijab for the one in Dubai? Hahaha Mr know sontin

That's Dubai. This is naija and he can use whatever name he likes.
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Blakjewelry(m): 12:16am On Dec 09, 2022
Masterito:
From this comment of yours, Incan say I have been speaking with someone having a low IQ. No need to explain, it is waste of time.
LOL but I am far smarter than you so what does that say about your iq. Normally I don't waste my time on guys like you but I have come to realise nairaland is swamming with a lot of fools like you so sometimes I had to waste my time with you.
Normally I won't comment on thread like this because it is not really for tech guys, but idiots like you run around every day creating enemies for regular Igbo folks who do not care who is from what tribe.
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by drphantom: 12:50am On Dec 09, 2022
JASONjnr:

You don't have sense....

I said, Nigeria will be great and talents like this will be encouraged....Under Peter Obi.

If it doesn't sit well with you, try and jump into the lagoon.

Typical.

No worries.

As they say, "Insults are the last resort of insecure people"

And 'When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser."
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by ogwumgbe: 1:05am On Dec 09, 2022
Franzinni:

But what do I even know

Created by igbos, the reason for the igbofication, create yours and name it anything you like.
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by ogwumgbe: 1:09am On Dec 09, 2022
alingo2013:

Igbo is an African culture, stop being tribalistic

You have his time, let him continue to wail enough of those haters sharing igbo glory, if it pains them let them create their own and name it whatever they wish, bunch of envy bastards
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by ogwumgbe: 1:15am On Dec 09, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

See this mumu ! When it comes to tech,the Yorubas are light years ahead of Igbo or any other tribes in Nigeria;go figure out ! You guys from that side just have to realise that the Yorubas are not interested in any senseless Harry and D.ick measuring competition with some primitive village dwellers from gods forsaken land !

What nonsense Nollywood are you even talking about,kiddo ? Do you even know the history of motion pictures and film making in Nigeria ? Do you even know those who pioneered that industry ? Have you ever heard of the names such as Alade Aromire,Hubert Ogunde,Moses Olaiya,etc ? Kiddo,you need education ! You think Yoruba people,who even established a television station before some European countries like France, is interested in any competition with a tribe whose ancestors were still hobnobbing and sharing caves with some primitive apes in alaigbo as at the time theirs were already making ground breaking achievements ? Yoruba are not called "the pace setters' by those who know for nothing; you've got to register that straight,boy !

One of the many problems with you Igbo is that you get unnecessarily excited over a very little achievement;a typical village dwelling syndrome ! You Igbo must understand that Yoruba are not competing with you;there is no basis for such competition. The records are there,Yoruba are not your mates and that's a fact ! Only if you'll task your brain a little and read up about the history and achievements of the Yoruba people,only then will you find out that Igbo people do not come any close !

It is very certain if Seun Osewa @Nairaland had been an Igbo man,all non Igbo Nairaland members wouldn't have been able to breath freely here ! You Igbo are just too primitive ! Know before hand that I won't respond to any nonsense from you on the subject matter.

Mr you are just making noise, you are the ones always displaying your jealous attitude and inferiority complex on igbos. Support your claims with facts Mr Tech, anything igbos give you people sleepless nights. You can't stop the progress of the children of Jacob. It's our God's given rights ok, if it pains you, go and hug transformer. show us what you have achieved Mr bragger
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by JASONjnr(m): 3:37am On Dec 09, 2022
drphantom:

Typical.

No worries.

As they say, "Insults are the last resort of insecure people"

And 'When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser."

Common shut up.....

Who was debating with a swine like you?

I made my post without quoting you and you decided to ridiculed yourself out of nothing and expect me to debate with you....
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Benrosaria(m): 3:51am On Dec 09, 2022
So eventually nigerians couldnt make a human God so they (white magic man) had to use our brains in exchange for our peace of mind. So sad so sad.

We can still heal this I know.

NB a white man can't buy this technology not even for QAQC LOLOL
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by crafteck(m): 5:42am On Dec 09, 2022
AutoshalomUSA:
I totally get your point. But Nigeria is not a developed or advanced nation with a lot of capital invested in technology startups like this. So funding could be a major factor in developing any useful technology product. Whatever the case may be, encouraging home-grown technology is key to self-sustenance.

We need more capital going to companies like these with proven ideas and clear visions. Without Millions of dollars invested into R&grin and precision manufacturing, no meaningful product can come out of Nigeria to compete on the global stage.

We shouldn't encourage this for a company if not, they would add flash light to the eyrs next time and call it innovation, robots have already veen built to go into fallen buildings to rescue, robots are doing backflips and running, robots are playing chess and improving this is probably using Google api and cany move its mouth, good thing about technology is they dont have to start from scratch, they can start from other peoples advancement, lots of stuff are open source, many imbecilexxx here wont hear word due to being tribally " patronistic " or plain stupid but i will talk my own, this is 2022,this would have been impressive 30 years ago.
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by crafteck(m): 5:42am On Dec 09, 2022
Blakjewelry:

I am not sure it's a custom build project sef, the basic on the system shows it was bought and assembled both hardware and software, it is only those who do not follow the tech industry that will be shouting. Before it hit nairaland it has been trending but you will not find any major tech guys discussing it because it is not unique. I had prefer a custom built project no matter how small. I did not even want to jump on the thread until I saw the tribalistic ranting.

We shouldn't encourage this for a company if not, they would add flash light to the eyes next time and call it innovation, robots have already veen built to go into fallen buildings to rescue, robots are doing backflips and running, robots are playing chess and improving this is probably using Google api and cany move its mouth, good thing about technology is they dont have to start from scratch, they can start from other peoples advancement, lots of stuff are open source, many imbecilexxx here wont hear word due to being tribally " patronistic " or plain stupid but i will talk my own, this is 2022,this would have been impressive 30 years ago

1 Like

Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by drphantom: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2022
JASONjnr:

Common shut up.....

Who was debating with a swine like you?

I made my post without quoting you and you decided to ridiculed yourself out of nothing and expect me to debate with you....

smiley
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Franzinni: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2022
Dshocker:

E be like say you and local dog dey chop from the same plate?
yes ... Ontop your mama flat left bress hahaahahahahah
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Franzinni: 10:35am On Dec 10, 2022
juniior:

Jealous idïot. Go to sleep. If it were your tribal name you would not be running your mouth. HYPOCRITE
but you don't know me nah why let your small cross road like that ... Atulu
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Franzinni: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2022
jclassiq:

You're a hopeless idiot.

By African in general you mean it should have been Zulu, or Xhosa, or Hutu, Tutsi, or which one exactly?

Anything else as long as it's not Igbo, right?

Mumu.
you are displaying you mumunity... Stop it ... People will think you are uneducated
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Franzinni: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Something that represents Africa Generally?

A “t-shirt” with a map of Africa on it?

I asked you to be specific on what you meant by “something that represents Africa Generally”, but you were busy blabbing.
and I am still blabbing ... You want to be right , you don't want to learn so 4koff
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Quiren(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
leadnipsey:
I never knw there's a AI research and robotics engineer in Nigeria. Waww!! I got to check it out....

Una don too downgrade the country sotey una no dey even see say the country dey progress
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Resourcesswift: 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jack500:

Anyone against your opinion is an urchin? most of you are brain dead retards
if your brains are alive and active, you won't quote me.
Sincerely you need to be evaluated psychologically.
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Masterito(m): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
Blakjewelry:

LOL but I am far smarter than you so what does that say about your iq. Normally I don't waste my time on guys like you but I have come to realise nairaland is swamming with a lot of fools like you so sometimes I had to waste my time with you.
Normally I won't comment on thread like this because it is not really for tech guys, but idiots like you run around every day creating enemies for regular Igbo folks who do not care who is from what tribe.
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Spreadlove8888(m): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
Very good
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by BluntCrazeMan: 7:06am On Jan 10, 2023
Franzinni:
and I am still blabbing ... You want to be right , you don't want to learn so 4koff
Oooh Yess
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by ogwuche4u(m): 9:54pm On Oct 15
BanyXchi:
This Osu miscreant again, why are you delusi0nal? What did your Osu forebearers build during civil war? Is it what the french mercenaries brought?
Yorubas contributed almost everything in this country. I should be asking you what your cursed tribe Ibos have contributed to this country except from CANNIBALISM and Drug trafficking. Like I said earlier, your hatred won't stop Bola Ahmed Tinubu as your next president.

Dollar is 1680, fuel is 1250, rice is 110k. Are you satisfied now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years / Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth / Longest Recorded Earthquake In The History Of The World Lasted For 32 Yrs (Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.