Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,152 members, 7,900,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

Why Every Sensitive Nigerian Must Vote For Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Every Sensitive Nigerian Must Vote For Tinubu? (480 Views)

Youths Chant "We Must Vote" As They Return Back To PU Where Thugs Chased Them / FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics / SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Every Sensitive Nigerian Must Vote For Tinubu? by Haybee7(m): 5:42am On Nov 14, 2022
Do you know Tinubu drew the plan that turns Dubai into a tourist state and designs wonderful bridges, flyovers, and intersections?
Lagos was once a thick forest in the middle of a mangrove swamp where wild elephants were hunted before tinubu turn it into Africa's finest city.

Do you know tinubu designed the plan and funded the African megacity of Eko Atlantic, he also designs the Abuja plan, Egypt's new capital city plan, and metropolis.
He built all houses, roads, and bridges in Lagos and Abuja, now you wonder why there isn't a single pothole on Lagos road. He built rails that connect Lagos and built free housing for the poor. He also turns all yoruba land into a paradise of Nigeria with shining roads, bridges, schools, and 24/7 electricity.

He has put an end to poverty and corruption in Lagos state, and he appointed leaders that have turned southwest into Singapore overnight, going to ondo and osun as they look like Tokyo with amazing roads and bridges.

For these few reasons, I'm calling on Nigeria to vote tinuTagabanban emilokan of Lagos as the President,federal republic of Nigeria otherwise we'll have ourselves to blame.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Sensitive Nigerian Must Vote For Tinubu? by Naira20: 5:50am On Nov 14, 2022
Wow...why didn't I know all these.

So Tinubu can turn agbado to jollof rice?
Guys, I think Tinubu should be considered.

6 Likes

Re: Why Every Sensitive Nigerian Must Vote For Tinubu? by thesicilian: 5:52am On Nov 14, 2022
I also heard that Tinubu was the one who designed the plan for the garden of Eden undecided

11 Likes

Re: Why Every Sensitive Nigerian Must Vote For Tinubu? by Abdul05: 5:59am On Nov 14, 2022
The only answer to this ,is that when the hour comes.... grin

Zombidients and atikulooter' gangsters will learn a lot of things after the end of this coming election. ..

Like l said earlier. .when the hour comes
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Sensitive Nigerian Must Vote For Tinubu? by Redomi(m): 6:12am On Nov 14, 2022
Senseless not sensible. I am Yoruba and I will never vote Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Why Every Sensitive Nigerian Must Vote For Tinubu? by TUANKU(m): 6:39am On Nov 14, 2022
Haybee7:
Do you know Tinubu drew the plan that turns Dubai into a tourist state and designs wonderful bridges, flyovers, and intersections?
Lagos was once a thick forest in the middle of a mangrove swamp where wild elephants were hunted before tinubu turn it into Africa's finest city.

Do you know tinubu designed the plan and funded the African megacity of Eko Atlantic, he also designs the Abuja plan, Egypt's new capital city plan, and metropolis.
He built all houses, roads, and bridges in Lagos and Abuja, now you wonder why there isn't a single pothole on Lagos road. He built rails that connect Lagos and built free housing for the poor. He also turns all yoruba land into a paradise of Nigeria with shining roads, bridges, schools, and 24/7 electricity.

He has put an end to poverty and corruption in Lagos state, and he appointed leaders that have turned southwest into Singapore overnight, going to ondo and osun as they look like Tokyo with amazing roads and bridges.

For these few reasons, I'm calling on Nigeria to vote tinuTagabanban emilokan of Lagos as the President,federal republic of Nigeria otherwise we'll have ourselves to blame.
Lagos the former federal capital territory was a forest until the arrival of Nigeria.
May Nigeria happen to you and your family Insha-Allah.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Sensitive Nigerian Must Vote For Tinubu? by TINUBUISMAD: 6:40am On Nov 14, 2022
Tulunbu is a drug pusher and a bastard

3 Likes

Re: Why Every Sensitive Nigerian Must Vote For Tinubu? by Dest8sman: 7:00am On Nov 14, 2022
I came to read something meaningful but found something mean. The "ingful" was lacking.
Re: Why Every Sensitive Nigerian Must Vote For Tinubu? by openmine(m): 7:16am On Nov 14, 2022
Sarcasm grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Every Sensitive Nigerian Must Vote For Tinubu? by Toriagirl(f): 7:36am On Nov 14, 2022
For what? Is it for garri or for cassava abi agbado grin
Re: Why Every Sensitive Nigerian Must Vote For Tinubu? by Innocentman86: 7:42am On Nov 14, 2022
I can't vote a ritualisst,theiff,drug dealer and tribalist.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Sensitive Nigerian Must Vote For Tinubu? by drlateef: 8:06am On Nov 14, 2022
Redomi:
Senseless not sensible. I am Yoruba and I will never vote Tinubu

I am yoruba and i will vote Tinubu million times over. People like you may decide to relocate from Yorubaland after May 29th 2023. In shaa Allah he will win. That’s why opponents are bringing fake court papers to malign him. They will never succeed. Because they know they are lying.
Re: Why Every Sensitive Nigerian Must Vote For Tinubu? by 2times2(m): 8:12am On Nov 14, 2022
So OP, which kind of insults do you take? ....
Cos I feel like dragging your entire ancestors as I abuse you categorically

Habana suffer no DE tire you
Re: Why Every Sensitive Nigerian Must Vote For Tinubu? by Fahvvy: 8:16am On Nov 14, 2022
You're very right OP grin...
I also heard that he was the one who drew the plan for Paris, America and Israel cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar The Man Of The People / Watch This Space, Pdp Will Issue A Disclaimer Against Reno Soon. / No Underage Person Will Vote In 2023 Election - INEC Assures Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.