Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,459 members, 7,964,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:33 PM

Why Do Some Husband Or Wife, Finds It's Difficult To Say Am "Sorry" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Husband Or Wife, Finds It's Difficult To Say Am "Sorry" (338 Views)

My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? / He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Husband Or Wife, Finds It's Difficult To Say Am "Sorry" by edunaragold(f): 6:22am On Nov 14, 2022
I have had couples who find it hard to say the 4 letter words "SORRY", most ladies believed that there should be a reason for saying am sorry, while most men believe saying am sorry makes them looks fulty, so just take it like that, it's has happened it has happened, most people believe sorry would bring down thier Ego's or pride, or makes them incompetence, but to me saying am sorry only means me value my spouse more than being right .

I once told a matured lady older than me a bit, am sorry, for just a lil offence and she fell inlove with me,and wished I married her ,she had already divorced with two kids, she then cried and said , I wish my husband could say am sorry like you.It's always easy for you to say am sorry, it's why am in love with you, but it's hard for him to say am sorry, just then tear drops flows from her eyes.
Most marriages, and relationship have been distroyed because of the word "sorry".and some people believe that saying am sorry will make them take the fault, blame or look stupid,i once had a gf who can't say am sorry,she believes she is always right,and when blames comes she rather splits the fault on both of us rather than her saying am sorry,
While some couples would say am sorry in an arrogant way ,or no remorse way .that's bad,the purpose of saying am sorry should be said in a remorseful way. Learn to say am sorry remorseful and watch the forgiveness of a broken heart being fix again .
Re: Why Do Some Husband Or Wife, Finds It's Difficult To Say Am "Sorry" by Zonefree(m): 6:23am On Nov 14, 2022
It's much better to do the right thing than saying SORRY every time.

An average Nigerian girl can cry her eyes out and be saying SORRY to you yet she's craving for another gbola.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Husband Or Wife, Finds It's Difficult To Say Am "Sorry" by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:27am On Nov 14, 2022
Pride, power and prestige.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Husband Or Wife, Finds It's Difficult To Say Am "Sorry" by JASONjnr(m): 6:27am On Nov 14, 2022
I had a girl who would easily say it but will do the exact thing again in the nearest seconds....

Infact, I'd prefer she don't say it than say it and won't mean it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Husband Or Wife, Finds It's Difficult To Say Am "Sorry" by Zonefree(m): 6:27am On Nov 14, 2022
JASONjnr:
I had a girl who would easily say it but will do the exact thing again in the nearest seconds....

Infact, I'd prefer she don't say it than say it and won't mean it.
Correct.

I've had this experience that I hate any girl telling me SORRY.

To say SORRY is another manipulative tools of a woman.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Husband Or Wife, Finds It's Difficult To Say Am "Sorry" by Chloraseptic: 6:29am On Nov 14, 2022
Ego ego ego.

Something as little as in sorry can fix the most broken relationship or partnership.

But never forget that how you say sorry is also as important as saying sorry
Re: Why Do Some Husband Or Wife, Finds It's Difficult To Say Am "Sorry" by amabengroup2(m): 6:33am On Nov 14, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Pride, power and prestige.

I will simply say....... PRIDE
Re: Why Do Some Husband Or Wife, Finds It's Difficult To Say Am "Sorry" by WibusJaga: 6:34am On Nov 14, 2022

Genuinely saying SORRY is always a humbling experience. So the more Pride & Ego you have, the more difficult it is to say Sorry. cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Husband Or Wife, Finds It's Difficult To Say Am "Sorry" by robinso01(m): 6:36am On Nov 14, 2022
Pride. Saying sorry at times even means nothing without feeling sorry truly.
Re: Why Do Some Husband Or Wife, Finds It's Difficult To Say Am "Sorry" by Tokskob2008: 6:49am On Nov 14, 2022
When you do things intentionally almost every time and saying sorry is rubbish. It's better to do the right thing and leave "sorry" out of it.
Re: Why Do Some Husband Or Wife, Finds It's Difficult To Say Am "Sorry" by muyico(m): 7:04am On Nov 14, 2022
edunaragold:
I have had couples who find it hard to say the 4 letter words "SORRY", most ladies believed that there should be a reason for saying am sorry, while most men believe saying am sorry makes them looks fulty, so just take it like that, it's has happened it has happened, most people believe sorry would bring down thier Ego's or pride, or makes them incompetence, but to me saying am sorry only means me value my spouse more than being right .

I once told a matured lady older than me a bit, am sorry, for just a lil offence and she fell inlove with me,and wished I married her ,she had already divorced with two kids, she then cried and said , I wish my husband could say am sorry like you.It's always easy for you to say am sorry, it's why am in love with you, but it's hard for him to say am sorry, just then tear drops flows from her eyes.
Most marriages, and relationship have been distroyed because of the word "sorry".and some people believe that saying am sorry will make them take the fault, blame or look stupid,i once had a gf who can't say am sorry,she believes she is always right,and when blames comes she rather splits the fault on both of us rather than her saying am sorry,
While some couples would say am sorry in an arrogant way ,or no remorse way .that's bad,the purpose of saying am sorry should be said in a remorseful way. Learn to say am sorry remorseful and watch the forgiveness of a broken heart being fix again .
Re: Why Do Some Husband Or Wife, Finds It's Difficult To Say Am "Sorry" by Romanoff(f): 7:17am On Nov 14, 2022
It's not about husband or wife. It's about each person. If you're dating someone and they find it difficult to apologize when they are wrong, you're on your own if you choose to marry such a person.

You'd find yourself always being "the bigger person" and always apologizing even when you're not wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Husband Or Wife, Finds It's Difficult To Say Am "Sorry" by Frawdboiy: 9:00am On Nov 14, 2022
Romanoff:
It's not about husband or wife. It's about each person. If you're dating someone and they find it difficult to apologize when they are wrong, you're on your own if you choose to marry such a person.

You'd find yourself always being "the bigger person" and always apologizing even when you're not wrong.
You're right
Re: Why Do Some Husband Or Wife, Finds It's Difficult To Say Am "Sorry" by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 14, 2022
I think it has a lot to do with how we were raised.

Most of us Africans were not taught from a very young age to acknowledge our mistakes and apologize.. But instead, our parents would either shout at us or beat us up in return without teaching us to acknowledge our mistakes and apologize.

Whenever we did something wrong, we always knew that we were gonna be shouted at or get a beating, and life goes on.

As we got older, we started developing a defensive mechanism in order to dodge the shouting and the beating, and we got into adulthood with that defensive mentality so that we can always claim to be right even when deep we know that we're wrong.

I always apologize to my little nephews and nieces where I'm wrong, so that I can teach them the importance of saying '' I'm sorry '' to the other person.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Husband Or Wife, Finds It's Difficult To Say Am "Sorry" by obinna58(m): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2022
Sorry for what exactly? Most people demand apology but won't realize they have done many wrongs with no one asking them for apology. Greed comes in so many ways.

Do the right thing don't tell me sorry

(1) (Reply)

From “god When” To “god Abeg” –woman Who Ones Bragged About Her Boyfriend’s Love / She Tattooed Her Eyeballs Purple And Blue—now She Is Going Blind / Is Lying Really A Bad Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.