Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Wizkid Father Bows And Worship Him After Successful Album Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wizkid Father Bows And Worship Him After Successful Album Release (586 Views)

Vice President-elect Shettima Visits Buba Marwa After Successful Back Surgery / If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor / Osinbajo Discharged After Successful Surgery, Rehabilitation At Duchess Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Father Bows And Worship Him After Successful Album Release by elizabeth3004: 9:35am On Nov 14, 2022

Re: Wizkid Father Bows And Worship Him After Successful Album Release by Cholls(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2022
My brother I'm sure that is what you want your Father to to do to you when you become rich and famous. Bow and worship you. Don't come here to deny this because the good book says “out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks” (Luke 6:45)
Re: Wizkid Father Bows And Worship Him After Successful Album Release by canima: 10:04am On Nov 14, 2022
Lucky father

(1) (Reply)

I'm So Sad And Frustrated, Help Me God. / Moment 'dancing' Governor Ademola Adeleke Was Called To Order During Inauguratio / The Genocide Of Igbos And The Silence Of The Nigeria State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.