Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,188 members, 7,880,705 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) (8982 Views)

Canadian Province, British Columbia Announces Two-Year Ban On Nigerians, Others / LAUTECH Student's Leaked Sex Video: Story Behind The Sex Tape, The Girl Reacts / Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:39am On Nov 14, 2022
FREE STATE PROVINCE, SOUTH AFRICA

The Free State is one of the 9 provinces that make up South Africa.

Under the name Orange Free State, it was originally a Boer state and then (from 1910) one of the traditional provinces of South Africa; it was renamed Free State in 1995 (after democracy in 1994).

Black people make up more than 75% of the province’s population, whites less than 10%. More than 60% of the population speak SeSotho, and about 10% speak Afrikaans. Several other languages are also spoken.

It frequently snows in the high mountains of the Free State and neighbouring Lesotho - hence the rural folk wear blankets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2022
BLOEMFONTEIN

The provincial capital of the Free State is Bloemfontein, where Zanele Sifuba has her office as Speaker of the provincial legislature (parliament).

Bloemfontein is also the national judicial capital - one of South Africa's 3 capital cities. The others being Pretoria and Cape Town.

Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2022
FREE STATE LEGISLATURE (PARLIAMENT)

Zanele Sifuba is the Speaker of the legislature.

Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by ucheheart(m): 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
The Nigerian guy Bleep up I swear. Instead of him to just humble himself under this woman, greediness and fraud that runs in his blood ruined everything.

This woman would have treated him like a king and can even end up marrying him and make him a millionaire as long as he continues satisfying her in bed. But no, the fraudulent side that is synonymous with Nigerian youths overshadowed his good sense of reasoning.

Now he has lost everything he stood to gain from the woman, and I bet you, the world has forgotten about the sex tape and moved on, Even sympathized with the woman.

The idiot also succeeded in putting the lives of Nigerians in south Africa at risk of xenophobic attack.. Xenophobic attack loading soon...I Trust south Africans.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by lazkizz(m): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nawab Oooo
Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by Mercury12(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
So?

1 Like

Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Mercury12:
So?

Angry South Africans

Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
More Information on Free State

Nigeria lost 2-1 to Greece at the Bloemfontein Stadium during 2010 FIFA World Cup staged in South Africa

Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by Mercury12(m): 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Angry South Africans
Are you saying all crimes being committed in SA are only done by Nigerians?
Aren't your SA jobless and lazy xenophobic brothers that goes about raping these same girls with reckless abandon? Enh? Ozuor

Too scare to face themselves they rather face Nigerians. cheesy
Las las y'all can't do nothing because if those miscreant decides to attack any Nigerian shop or businesses they should expect Nigerians 100% ready to defend themselves.

Y'all politicising the Zanele Sifuba issue is none of my business. Y'all voting for ANC or not doesn't concern Nigerians.

Your sister is the one that wrote her name in the hall of the shamelessness when she decide to send nude videos of her to whomever she sent it too. Nobody knew if the person is truly a Nigerian but just hearsay here and there without proper police investigation.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Mercury12:

Are you saying all crimes being committed in SA are only done by Nigerians?
Aren't your SA jobless and lazy xenophobic brothers that goes about raping these same girls with reckless abandon? Enh? Ozuor

Too scare to face themselves they rather face Nigerians. cheesy
Las las y'all can't do nothing because if those miscreant decides to attack any Nigerian shop or businesses they should expect Nigerians 100% ready to defend themselves.

Y'all politicising the Zanele Sifuba issue is none of my business. Y'all voting for ANC or not doesn't concern Nigerians.

Your sister is the one that wrote her name in the hall of the shamelessness when she decide to send nude videos of her to whomever she sent it too. Nobody knew if the person is truly a Nigerian but just hearsay here and there without proper police investigation.

Yawn. I've already addressed all that in my trending thread that's attracted 70,000 views over the weekend.

You must have been stuck in a dark alley all along pushing stock so as to not starve, coz you're so darn hungry. When are you japaring undecided

I'll FedEx some ponmo your way.

But being the nice South African that I am - here's the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/7428959/zanele-sifubas-sex-video-nigerian
Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by Holybaddo: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
Where’s the video have never see a Female Speaker Nyash before

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by Mercury12(m): 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Yawn. I've already addressed all that in my trending thread that's attracted 70,000 views over the weekend.

You must have been stuck in a dark alley all along pushing stock so as to not starve, poor African child - so u missed it. I'll FedEx some ponmo your way.

But being the nice South African that I am - here's the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/7428959/zanele-sifubas-sex-video-nigerian

Xenophobic boys crying?
Nobody in the world wanna listen to such pathetic lamentation from lazy set of drug addicted SA men that can't even satisfy their women or know how to take care of them. Y'all will keep losing your best women to Nigerians. No solution to it cheesy
To our delight and amusement we enjoying Zanele Sifuba
show cheesy
Y'all can wail for the birds for all I care cheesy

4 Likes

Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
More on Free State

Bloemfontein has world-class malls.

Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Mercury12:

Xenophobic boys crying?
Nobody in the world wanna listen to such pathetic lamentation from lazy set of drug addicted SA men that can't even satisfy their women or know how to take care of them. Y'all will keep losing your best women to Nigerians. No solution to it cheesy
To our delight and amusement we enjoying Zanele Sifuba
show cheesy
Y'all can wail for the birds for all I care cheesy

We're busy building a world class country, that Nigerian men are scavenging off.

All you ever do is japa for sex. No wonder you'll be 1 billion in 2030.

SA women come free for us. You on the other hand have to buy their affection coz I don't have to explain to you Nigerian men are COMPLETE OUTCASTS in SA society. It's a well known fact as far as Fiji grin

Go cry to Tinubus bust up knee or Buhari's mumified face coz I'm chilling right now as government grant keep buzzing on my phone.

Will eWallet you a dollar up there in Africa cool

1 Like

Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by Mercury12(m): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
WannaHowzit:

We're busy building a world class country, that Nigerian men are scavenging off.

All you ever do is japa for sex. No wonder you'll be 1 billion in 2030.

SA women come free for us. You on the other hand have to buy their affection coz I don't have to explain to you Nigerian men are COMPLETE OUTCASTS in SA society. It's a well known fact as far as Fiji grin

Go cry to Tinubus bust up knee or Buhari's mumified face coz I'm chilling right now as government grant keep buzzing on my phone.

Will eWallet you a dollar up there in Africa cool
Coming from one of them broke SA boys that their likes irritates SA women.
Go on twitter and see millions of your girls under fullz control and influence of Nigeria men testifying to the good gospel of naija royal bloods and deeds grin
Go focus on getting your lazy bother off the street. Tell their lazy ass to sit up and quit complaining and raping young girls
ozuor

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
Mercury12:

Coming from one of them broke SA boys that their likes irritates SA women.
Go on twitter and see millions of your girls under fullz control and influence of Nigeria men testifying to the good gospel of naija royal bloods and deeds grin
Go focus on getting your lazy bother off the street. Tell their lazy ass to sit up and quit complaining and raping young girls
ozuor

Focus instead on refusing the urge to japa to SA to come scavenge off "black SA male sweat" that's building a world class country.

Must be really painful being a refugee since 1960 when your 3 whites left, despite massive oil wealth. So glad as a South African man I've never and will never experience being a Japagerian.

Some casanovas who can't build a simple 2 lane road are going through the most right now grin

2 Likes

Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by Mercury12(m): 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Focus instead on refusing the urge to japa to SA to come scavenge off "black SA male sweat" that's building a world class country.

Must be really painful being a refugee since 1960 when your 3 whites left, despite massive oil wealth. So glad as a South African man I've never and will never experience being a Japagerian.

Some casanovas who can't build a simple 2 lane road are going through the most right now grin

Hahahaha
Dem dey talk better country u dey talk SA.
God knows if SA is the only country on earth that i will allowed for vacation I would rather sit my ass down and go gossiping with girls in their saloon shops
That is how much I detest your hateful xenophobic brothers.
Nigeria is still your big brother anytime. You and your ungrateful and backstabbing brothers wont enjoy the rights yall have now when you were held as slaves in your land by whites until Nigeria came to your rescue.
Still yet that slave mentality hasn't left. Now SA men would rather fight other Africans than face the whites lol
Pathetic cowards

5 Likes

Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by KingMack(m): 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
The woman for at least shave the white hairs na angry angry grin grin

*Modified* if you quote/insult me jus prepare for war!!!

1 Like

Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
Mercury12:

Hahahaha
Dem dey talk better country u dey talk SA.
God knows if SA is the only country on earth that i will allowed for vacation I would rather sit my ass down and go gossiping with girls in their saloon shops
That is how much I detest your hateful xenophobic brothers.
Nigeria is still your big brother anytime. You and your ungrateful and backstabbing brothers wont enjoy the rights yall have now when you were held as slaves in your land by whites until Nigeria came to your rescue.
Still yet that slave mentality hasn't left. Now SA men would rather fight other Africans than face the whites lol
Pathetic cowards

Sounds like you wanna cry cry So soon. I haven't even started with you Ogre (oops, I mean Oga). You resemble gorillas that's why I got confused undecided If u can call me a slave I believe it's safe to call you a gorilla, don't you think undecided

ANYWAY

Why would we take advice from Biafrans on nation building (attacking whites)? We're admired as a Rainbow Nation globally for a our capacity to reconcile.

That's why you don't see us shredding each other to bits in public either on racial or tribal lines despite being such a diverse nation.

You in the other hand I can always count on anti-flat.heads to back me up as a foreigner against you grin

2 Likes

Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by Mercury12(m): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Sounds like you wanna cry cry So soon. I haven't even started with you Ogre (oops, I mean Oga). You resemble gorillas that's why I got confused undecided If u can call me a slave I believe it's safe to call you a gorilla, don't you think undecided

ANYWAY

Why would we take advice from Biafrans on nation building (attacking whites)? We're admired as a Rainbow Nation globally for a our capacity to reconcile.

That's why you don't see us shredding each other to bits in public either on racial or tribal lines despite being such a diverse nation.

You in the other hand I can always count on anti-flat.heads to back me up as a foreigner against you grin

Is that all or there is still more pathetic BS to spill for the birds since you ran out of facts to back up SA men toxicity toward Nigerians undecided Ozuor

OSU slaves like y'all. Better be grateful for Nigeria and to Nigerians.
We rescued your ancestors from the jaws of lions and crocodiles.
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Mercury12:

Is that all or there is still more pathetic BS to spill for the birds since you ran out of facts to back up SA men toxicity toward Nigerians undecided Ozuor

OSU slaves like y'all. Better be grateful for Nigeria and to Nigerians.
We rescued your ancestors from the jaws of lions and crocodiles.
Hahaha

Rescue yourself from japaholism. How can a nation of parasites rescue valiant South Africans?

SA black men face their problems head on and don't retreat or give up. It's a worldwide known fact.

Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by RestructureNig1: 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2022

1 Share

Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by Baronthecelebri: 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
Where's the video na cool
Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
AND I THEREFORE DECLARE MYSELF WINNER OF THIS THREAD COZ NIGGA HAS SINCE JAPARED FROM THIS THREAD.

AND I TAKE A BOW cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by jamesversion: 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
WannaHowzit:
AND I THEREFORE DECLARE MYSELF WINNER OF THIS THREAD COZ NIGGA HAS SINCE JAPARED FROM THIS THREAD.

AND I TAKE A BOW cool cool cool

Lolz, Kindergarten boy.
Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
jamesversion:

Lolz, Kindergarten boy.

grin grin grin

He ruined my thread though cry
Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by morpheus101: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
WannaHowzit:

grin grin grin

Are you just opening this threads for views or something. You do know Seun is the one who is making money off all of this, neh!

1 Like

Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by jamesversion: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
WannaHowzit:

grin grin grin

Bluefountain is a very beautiful city. Your country is beautiful. You guys should be proud of yourselves.
Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by Thortp(m): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
I can sight a nuclear plant there in the pics.
Wooow

Re: ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
jamesversion:

Bluefountain is a very beautiful city. Your country is beautiful. You guys should be proud of yourselves.

Thank you. That's why we get so angry when outsiders want to destroy it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Study Abroad Now Without Jamb, Sat, Toefl, Gmat Or Any Exam / What Did/do You Hate About School / UNIZIK POST-UTME RESULT 2014 ~ Is Out!!! Check Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.